Wild Iris Weddings

Mesa, AZ View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,175 Typical Price

At Wild Iris, we specialize in weddings, it's all we do.
Celebrate weddings with flowers perfectly designed with you in mind.
From bouquets to boutonnieres, corsages to center pieces,
We create one-of-a-kind wedding flowers that you will love!

WELCOME!
At Wild Iris our purpose is straightforward. We exist to bring together the two things we love... flowers and people.

WE SPEAK THE LANGUAGE.
You see, flowers call to us. They speak a language we almost hear. It is the language of love. And life is all about love, about passion, and the people who celebrate it.

IT'S ABOUT CONNECTION.
At Wild Iris we understand it's really about being connected... to one another, to nature, to passion, to what we love.

THAT BEING SAID,
It becomes our mission to use the color, shape, and texture of flowers to create an essential experience for you and the people you love. An experience that will speak to the spirit as it connects people to one another.

LET'S CELEBRATE!
Invite us to your wedding and let us celebrate the love in your life with the love in ours... flowers.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1175

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Abby
    Abby F. Getting married on 06/01/2023

Bringing Your Floral Dreams to Life

Finding a florist that could bring my vision to life was very important to me. Wild Iris Weddings did just that. From the first meeting where we spent almost three hours going over specific flowers, mapping out the various centerpieces and making sure to stay within my budget, I knew we had found the right gal for the job!

Marni is great with communication and helping provide options and ideas. I had a general concept in mind which through her expertise, she executed beautifully.

My bridal bouquet was a show stopper and I'm still months later having people compliment how spectacular it was. Our reception centerpieces and sweetheart table were also gorgeous.

If you are looking for a florist who will wow you and your guests, you've found her. Marni is a sweetheart with a passion for unique arrangements sure to be remembered for many years to come!
    Dannielle Getting married on 02/09/2022

The most beautiful flowers and talent my eyes have ever seen.

Many have recommended Wild Iris for flowers. I was hesitant knowing flowers can be pricey. I couldn't be more blessed that I made the phone call. The shop takes time with you, honest, adjust to your budget, and beyond talented. They are what made my whole wedding and their personalities are a bonus! Could go on and on about the quality, talent, and expertise in weddings they have but this comment section is about to cut me off for already typing to many words!
    Sharon L. Married on 06/10/2021

Stunning florals at reasonable prices

We used Wild Iris Weddings for all bouquets, boutonnières, centerpieces, ceremony decor (arch & arch arrangement) and more. Marni was so easy to work with and brought my daughter’s vision to life for her wedding. Everything was so beautiful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

83 photos · 12/14/2019
  • Amanda & Nick
    25 photos · 10/28/2018

The Views at Superstition The Views at Superstition Banquet Halls

We absolutely love Marni with Wild Iris Weddings! She does an amazing job with her arrangements, you just can't go wrong with her. Her flowers are a superior quality, nothing like you see at Costco or the local farmers market. Check out her Instagram page to see her work!! We've had Marni on our Preferred list for as long as The Views has been in business!! People love her and so will you!

Phx Photo Bus Phx Photo Bus Photo Booths

Incredible Florist! with a fresh unique style, and charming personality. Wild iris is an incredible choice for any Bride looking for exactly what she wants for her perfect wedding. Highly Recommend.

Sue Jacobs Cakes Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Working with Marni owner of Wild Iris Weddings, is always delightful. Her flowers are always fresh, arrangements are on the cutting edge, and most importantly amazingly beautiful. We work many weddings together, and she always goes above and beyond her clients desire.

Mesa, 85209
Location of (Wild Iris Weddings)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding