Mesa, AZ 85209 Map · Phone number

About Wild Iris Weddings

At Wild Iris, we specialize in weddings, it's all we do.
Celebrate weddings with flowers perfectly designed with you in mind.
From bouquets to boutonnieres, corsages to center pieces,
We create one-of-a-kind wedding flowers that you will love!

WELCOME!
At Wild Iris our purpose is straightforward. We exist to bring together the two things we love... flowers and people.

WE SPEAK THE LANGUAGE.
You see, flowers call to us. They speak a language we almost hear. It is the language of love. And life is all about love, about passion, and the people who celebrate it.

IT'S ABOUT CONNECTION.
At Wild Iris we understand it's really about being connected... to one another, to nature, to passion, to what we love.

THAT BEING SAID,
It becomes our mission to use the color, shape, and texture of flowers to create an essential experience for you and the people you love. An experience that will speak to the spirit as it connects people to one another.

LET'S CELEBRATE!
Invite us to your wedding and let us celebrate the love in your life with the love in ours... flowers.

dsc6495

Wild Iris Weddings 7
  • Damariz

Damariz · Married on 03/02/2019

Custom beautiful center pieces

Omg Marni is incredible, sweetest lady ever! I would work with her 10000xs. She is honest and gives you advice on what florals to choose and what will look best to make your arrangements perfect! Easy to work with, personable and excellent customer service!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Kristie

Kristie · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Experience

I could not be more pleased with Marni and Wild Iris. I was planning my wedding in Arizona from our home in Colorado and not having the hands on opportunity made me somewhat anxious. Marni took such good care of me! We emailed some pictures back and forth, and spoke on the phone a few weeks before the wedding. I knew I wanted a cascading bridal bouquet and she started listing all the different flowers she’d use and ones that were in season to help keep me within my budget. I put complete trust in her and I was speechless when I saw her work on my wedding day. It exceeded every expectation I had. She is so creative and she cares so much. I still get compliments when people see my wedding photos. I cant say enough good about Marni and Wild Iris.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Leah · Married on 12/30/2018

Love Wild Iris XO

First off, Marni is truly one of the sweetest, most down to earth, people we have ever met - she is a dream to work with! Some aspects of our wedding vision were vague, while some were more particular and I can wholeheartedly say that she nailed every single aspect. Getting married right around the same time of rose parade presents challenges of it's own (disclaimer - I'm not super knowledgeable about flowers and didn't know this), but Marni went above and beyond to make sure our flowers fit exactly what we hoped for. Our flowers turned out better than we could ever envision, down to each personalized touch, she truly goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is perfect for each and every one of her clients. We loved every single minute of working with Wild Iris and would 10/10 recommend working with Marni XO

Sent on 03/21/2019

Wild Iris Weddings FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• The Views at Superstition
    The Views at Superstition Banquet Halls

We absolutely love Marni with Wild Iris Weddings! She does an amazing job with her arrangements, you just can't go wrong with her. Her flowers are a superior quality, nothing like you see at Costco or the local farmers market. Check out her Instagram page to see her work!! We've had Marni on our Preferred list for as long as The Views has been in business!! People love her and so will you!

• Phx Photo Bus
    Phx Photo Bus Photo Booths

Incredible Florist! with a fresh unique style, and charming personality. Wild iris is an incredible choice for any Bride looking for exactly what she wants for her perfect wedding. Highly Recommend.

• Sue Jacobs Cakes
    Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Working with Marni owner of Wild Iris Weddings, is always delightful. Her flowers are always fresh, arrangements are on on the cutting edge, and most importantly amazingly beautiful. We work many weddings together, and she always goes above and beyond her clients desire.

• Mesa, 85209 See on map