Wild Iris Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Abby
    Abby F. Getting married on 06/01/2023

Bringing Your Floral Dreams to Life

Finding a florist that could bring my vision to life was very important to me. Wild Iris Weddings did just that. From the first meeting where we spent almost three hours going over specific flowers, mapping out the various centerpieces and making sure to stay within my budget, I knew we had found the right gal for the job!

Marni is great with communication and helping provide options and ideas. I had a general concept in mind which through her expertise, she executed beautifully.

My bridal bouquet was a show stopper and I'm still months later having people compliment how spectacular it was. Our reception centerpieces and sweetheart table were also gorgeous.

If you are looking for a florist who will wow you and your guests, you've found her. Marni is a sweetheart with a passion for unique arrangements sure to be remembered for many years to come!
    Dannielle Getting married on 02/09/2022

The most beautiful flowers and talent my eyes have ever seen.

Many have recommended Wild Iris for flowers. I was hesitant knowing flowers can be pricey. I couldn't be more blessed that I made the phone call. The shop takes time with you, honest, adjust to your budget, and beyond talented. They are what made my whole wedding and their personalities are a bonus! Could go on and on about the quality, talent, and expertise in weddings they have but this comment section is about to cut me off for already typing to many words!
    Erin B. Married on 09/18/2021

Spectacular

Marni is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! We had to do a little decision changing on my bouquets but she was there every step of the way, trying her best to make sure my bouquets were a dream and beautiful! I have never seen such a unique, gorgeous set of flowers and succulents! They were definitely a topic piece of the wedding. The guys had succulents for their boutonniere, which is a perfect touch to an Arizona wedding. I couldn’t have had a better bouquet to walk down the isle with. So obsessed that I’m having it preserved to treasure forever 😍
  • Michelle
    Michelle C. Married on 09/16/2021

Dreams came true

Marni is absolutely the best florist ever and a great woman! She became my friend within two days of talking. I told her what I wanted for my dream wedding and she beyond delivered. I didn't have to worry about a thing! She set up arch and decorated it all
    Sharon L. Married on 06/10/2021

Stunning florals at reasonable prices

We used Wild Iris Weddings for all bouquets, boutonnières, centerpieces, ceremony decor (arch & arch arrangement) and more. Marni was so easy to work with and brought my daughter’s vision to life for her wedding. Everything was so beautiful!
  • Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 03/13/2021

The Perfect Flowers!

If you’re searching for a florist for any occasion, call Marni Leyva of Wild Iris Weddings. Marni was our florist for our wedding in March 2021 at Gold Canyon Golf Resort. Marni’s experience, professionalism, responsiveness, passion, timeliness, and dedication made the process of picking flowers and arrangements easier than we ever thought possible. We went in to see Marni only knowing what color scheme we were wanting, and she was able to guide us through the rest of the process, making professional suggestions on which flowers to pick and providing an honest explanation as to why. It was truly a pleasure working with Marni and she would keep in contact with us leading up to the wedding.

The day of the wedding Marni and her husband came to set up all of our floral arrangements plenty early and we were very impressed with how everything turned out. Everything was perfect from the ceremony chair ties to the reception table center pieces. Marni made everything related to the flowers stress-free and even delivered the bouquets (which were gorgeous) to the bridesmaids, boutonnieres to the groomsmen, and hand placed flowers on our wedding cake. We couldn’t have been more happy working with Marni and were so lucky to have made a friend in the process. Thank you, Marni, for everything you did for us. Brett & Victoria Conway.
  • Timothy
    Timothy K. Married on 02/27/2021

One of the BEST Vendors we used

We weren't sure where to start with a florist, but as soon as we met with Marni, we knew we struck gold. Not only is she one of the most knowledgeable florists around, but it is truly a passion of hers and is SO much fun to work with. Some of the best value she adds is knowing the cost of pretty much every flower imaginable. If you like a flower in a picture she knows what it is, can tell you if it's easy to get, and will give you other options that might work better with your budget. She can customize bouquets, table decor, and more to give you exactly what you want for the exact budget you are comfortable with.

I loved working with Marni working up to the wedding and she even hung out with us in the Bridal Suite before the wedding! She is a great florist, a wonderful friend, and overall the BEST option for a florist. We are so grateful for everything she did to make our day beautiful and will definitely be using her for all our flower needs!
    Keegan B. Married on 10/25/2020

Beyond expectations

From the moment I had my first consultation with Marni to my wedding day and beyond, she has been amazing, attentive, and a master at her talent. We had what seemed like a 2 hour phone call before I flew out to Arizona to meet with her at her cute flower shop. We were In Contact throughout the whole process. She ran ideas by me, different types of flowers and greenery that I didn’t even know about to make my bouquets and table settings the talk of the night. I had sent her an email of what I wanted. Which was a cascading bouquet filled with rich deep red flower assortments. A flower crown with added pink coffee beans. And my table settings were rich with vibrant colors and array. She has PASSION. I swear she is a flower she knows them so well. An amazing caring woman. Her husband took photos of the floral arrangements the day of. They were very respectful and amazing people to work with. I honestly couldn’t recommend her more to future brides! p.s~ you know you landed a great florist when the guests took the flowers home and preserved them.
    Christine N. Married on 10/18/2020

Best Florist

I was the wedding coordinator for a wedding held at Gold Canyon Gold Resort and I had the pleasure of working with Marni. Very professional in meetings, gives her opinion as a florist but also takes what the bride wants over all. Very kind and sweet, her arrangements are beautiful, she was in time for the wedding and made sure the quality was too notch. Do yourself a favor and hire her for your next event. Not once did myself or my bride have to stress the flowers because we had complete confidence in Marni. Was an absolute pleasure to work with her.
    Michelle L. Married on 10/18/2020

The best flowers you’ll ever have!

This company will blow your wedding dreams out of the water. Anything you could have dreamed she will top and make even better. Marni specifically is an outstanding florist with a vision. She will go above and beyond any of your requests and is so creative. She made my special day spectacular and I couldn’t have done it without her. She is more than just a florist and anyone looking for one would be so lucky to have her. I would highly recommend everyone on wedding wire uses her for their future weddings. All the guests were nonstop about how beautiful every floral piece was from my bouquet, to the bridesmaids to the arch pieces. Did I mention she has arches and table pieces to rent too? She is outstanding, choose Marni.
  • Kacey
    Kacey Married on 10/15/2020

WildirisWeddings

Absolutely amazing! Not only is her work out of this world she’s so friendly,understanding,and willing to help with anything! She took the vision I have in mind and made it come to life, and made it better then I could have ever imagined! I would totally recommend her! She knows what she’s doing, and will be there every step of the way!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 10/10/2020

My dreams came true with Marni

First let me just say, working with Marni was amazing! I showed her my vision, and she did just that, BUT more! She stayed in contact with me via phone, text, and email over a 4 month period. She became family to us! I HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding, anniversary, birthday, or just everyday flowers! I can't thank you enough for what you created for a day I waited 13 years for!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 09/09/2020

Stunning Work! Great Affordability

Marni was so great to work with in collaborating on my flower designs! She took my pinterest pins and inspiration photos and came up with a great draft design for my wedding bouquets and centerpieces and everything was super affordable. As Marni was out for the week of my wedding, Courtney composed my flower arrangements and bouquets. I had been told that it would be her first time doing an event solo, but honestly, I could have sworn she had done it for years. Everything was so beautiful and perfect. Marni and Courtney was the height of professionalism, and extremely responsive. They were no trouble to get a hold of throughout the process and so timely bringing everything - definitely the vendor to go to if you want quality floral that stuns your guests with stress-free interaction. You can really tell Marni and Courtney put their heart into it all!
  • Allie
    Allie Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing experience!

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I had to completely change my wedding plans. Wild Iris Weddings was so accommodating to these changes and ensured that all the details for the day were worked out. I put full faith in Marni to create the perfect bouquet for me and she did just that. I would hire her and her team over and over again for every event, and plan to! You will not be disappointed with the professionalism, compassion, and love that Marni displays and puts into all her arrangements.
    Gina Married on 06/05/2020

Beautiful flowers from Wild Iris

I planned a very small, very last minute COVID wedding in June. My husband and I were traveling from Calfornia to Arizona to close on the house we had just purchased, and decided to just get married while we were there. Initially we were just going to do it in our backyard, but ended up doing a small ceremony and celebration with our family at the Golf Resort up the street. We pulled the whole thing together in two weeks. The Catering Manager recommended Marni to me...I did not want to spend alot of money or do a ton of flowers, but did want a bouquet, boutonniere and a few flowers for the cake. It was a very small job, but Marni was so sweet and accomodating and treated me with the same care that made me feel like I was a big spender. I did not have my Mom or sister there or any bridal party, so while I was getting ready by myself she came by to check on me and helped me finish getting dressed. She even brought her husband along to take a few photos which was a huge gift because I had not hired a photographer. She went over and above to not only treat me like family, but to make my day so incredibly special. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and she did a wonderful job of giving me what I wanted while honoring my desire to keep the cost minimal, explaining the options that would help keep it economical. I would not hesitate to recommend her....you will not be sorry!!
    Alexandra Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing Flowers and Service

This vendor not only made the entire floral process so simple and easy, but she was also a blast to chat with! She truly made me feel at home in her flower shop and does an AMAZING job with her bouquets!
    Kellie H. Married on 02/29/2020

Exquisite Centerpieces, Bouquets & Boutonnieress

It is hard to even put into words what Marni and her staff at Wild Iris Weddings created for our daughters wedding. When our guests walked into the reception hall you could actually hear the gasps. Many described the flowers as "breathtaking." I actually shed tears of joy when I walked in as it was more beautiful than I could ever had imagined. We met with Marni in June prior to our daughters February 29, 2020 wedding and instantly loved her. She really listened and was so organized. We had some ideas of what we would like for the wedding and the one item we really wanted was these tall stands that we had seen when looking for wedding centerpieces. Marni was able to locate this item and ordered them in plenty of time for the wedding. Unfortunately due to the coronavirus and the shutdown of China's exporting of items to the USA we were unable to get the stands. That did not stop Marni at Wild Iris Weddings. Her husband Alex came to her rescue and said that he could make them and that is just what he did. They were absolutely gorgeous and I am sure stronger and better than what we originally ordered. The Bridal Bouquet, Bridesmaid Bouquets, Wrist Corsage and Boutonnieres were all absolutely exquisite. She even made flower crowns for our 2 little flower girls and a cute flower girl basket. Marni's eye to detail was so impressive. She always asked for our input if she felt she needed to change something from what we may have originally requested. I always told her whatever you think Marni and I am so glad that I did as she is amazing and knows what could make any item better. We had a beautiful venue but what really made the wedding was the flowers. Thank you Marni, Alex and Staff at Wild Iris Weddings, you went above and beyond for our family and we will forever be grateful. Much love the Heisler Family
  • Serena
    Serena F. Married on 02/29/2020

A perfect day made better

Thank you Wild Iris Weddings for making our wedding day beyond gorgeous. The creativity surpassed anything we could have imagined. Every single detail was perfect and as we continue to look at our flowers today, we can feel all of the love and the effort that you put into our flowers.
    Lauren E. Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing flowers!

We just worked with Marni to do silk flowers for our wedding and could not be happier. She kept us involved during the search for the perfect silk flowers, sending us pictures to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. It is very clear that she loves her job and is an excellent designer. In addition she was very professional, constantly discussing options and prices with us. When we picked them up, we were soooo happy with them. They were exactly what we wanted and due to her searching for the best flowers, people will only know they aren't real if we tell them ;)
    We are so excited to be able to keep the bouquet, in all its glory, for many many years. We would recommend her to anybody in search of the perfect silk bouquet.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly S. Married on 01/24/2020

Exceptional

My flowers were absolutely amazing! She took the extra time to meet me at Hobby Lobby & help pick out my silk flowers (the flowers I wanted were not in season), then the day before my wedding I asked her to add some special family mementos to my bouquet; she was more than happy to assist. At the last moment I needed an additional boutonniere, without hesitation she obliged. I can't say enough great things about my experience & exceptional customer service!! I highly recommend them for your wedding floral needs.
  • Judy
    Judy C. Married on 11/15/2019

Wonderfully amazing

Marnie is very personable and such a sweetheart. They make a great team very professional here at wild Iris and I absolutely loved my cascading vintage bouquet. There's a passion here when each arrangement is made but it goes further than that of her passion desire end heartfelt ability to create something catered to you specifically. I now have a total New view on plants flowers floral arrangement and nature in general because of how Marnies passion.
  • Moriah
    Moriah O. Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing! Bohemian style florals

Marni was AMAZING! She made the process so simple and was so honest throughout everything giving me alternatives to save some money while making sure we were still making my floral dreams come true. You never think about what it takes to make all your pinterest pins come to life but she does down to the name of the exact greenery that you're showing her. I had a specific vision and she made it happen. Together we came up with so many beautiful ideas that made my wedding so beautiful, special and original. Marni was so easy to work with and I never had to worry about my florals EVER! Which was amazing when you already have so much on your plate as a bride! She showed up EARLY to the venue to set up and even took the time to congratulate me on the day of. Everything was so detailed and more than I could have asked for. She puts 100% and cares about her work and clients. I would reccomend anyone having a wedding in AZ to use her! Thankyou Marni!!
  • Leah
    Leah H. Married on 11/08/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Marni at Wild Iris is awesome! I had so much fun getting to know her thru my few visits and picking out the perfect flowers for my December wedding. She has a great eye, listens to your wants and makes your vision happen! Marni was very responsive answered all emails and texts in a timely manner. My bouquets and boutonnieres were delivered to the venue and absolutely gorgeous!
    If you want beautiful flowers and someone who loves her work and it shows through her arrangements...look up Wild Iris and give Marni a call🌹
  • Jenna
    Jenna C. Married on 11/01/2019

The most beautiful bouquet

Marni is unbelievable. I had a vision in my mind but wasn’t sure how to put it together. I had sent Marni various pictures of ideas of what I was envisioning and she was able to put a bouquet together that completely exceeded my expectations. It was so perfect. It is quite evident that she is passionate about her job. She is very thorough and ensures she is following your vision throughout. I had soo many compliments on how beautiful and unique the bouquet was.
  • Josie
    Josie R. Married on 10/25/2019

I absolutely fell in love with the florals and with Marni.

I came to visit Marni through my event coordinator’s recommendation. After sitting down and figuring out the types of flowers I wanted. She worked with us to bring more color and diversity to our centerpieces and my flower crowns. I grew to really love her and her passion and artistry for her job. The day of my wedding I was blown away by the work she had done. It was better then anything I could have ever imagined. All of our guests complimented her work during our reception. And our response everytime was “she out did herself and we love her so so much”.. I honestly am so thankful to have worked with her, her husband, and the ladies at the shop. I will faithful go to her for any future events that require florals. If you need florals for any event or if any future brides need a florist to really deliver that WOW factor. Look no further and give Marni a call!