Wild About You Photography

Berkeley, CA View map

$5,299 Most Popular Price

We're a husband-and-wife team that's cuckoo about capturing the imagination, personality, and magic of your wedding day with evocative images, from offbeat to traditional, vibrant to subdued, candid to choreographed. We're obsessed with colors, emotions, and details big and small, and can't wait to tell your unique story through our pictures!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3899.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5299

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

1 User photo

Rachel Married on 09/16/2017
    Wild About You Photography far exceeded our expectations for both our engagement photo session and our wedding day. The photographers work wonderfully as a pair, and together share an artistic eye for unique and inventive shots. You’re getting more than just wedding photographers with Wild About You, Chris and Lily have a gift and are able to capture truly beautiful moments through their understanding of light. In both instances, they also extended our sessions beyond the quoted time at no additional cost. Both photographers were great at directing our larger photo sessions after the ceremony, but were equally good at blending into the background during our reception (while still covering the entire event). They also had no issues moving to multiple locations during each session. After combing through multiple wedding photography options, we couldn’t be happier that we went with a pair of artists that captured our day in such a unique way. We highly recommend them for your special day!
    Kira Married on 05/06/2017
    Lily and Chris were absolutely phenomenal for our weekend wedding at a campground in the Poconos. They have something of a flair that sets them apart from standard “romantic” shots and it’s a unique style which I LOVE!

During wedding planning, communication with them was fast and easy. They were even thoughtful enough to send us a card on Valentine’s day!

At the wedding, Lily and Chris were timely, detail-oriented, friendly to our guests and also a breeze to work with. They set up creative group shots, dramatic & romantic couples shots, plus they even pulled us away near the end of the night to take an awesome romantic teepee silhouette photo that they discovered at the venue! They completely went above and beyond my expectations with the time and creativity they put into their photography!

Also side note: I was impressed by how they captured the action on the dance floor while expertly dodging our less steady guests!

In summary, most wedding photographers can capture the emotion and ceremony that you get with a wedding. But if you’re the kind of gal (or guy) who knows you want photos to highlight the sheer fun, genuine emotion, and unique character of your wedding, get Lily & Chris!
    Stephanie Married on 04/15/2017
    I stumbled upon Wild About You while researching San Francisco-based wedding photographers and fell in love with their style and vision. When my husband and I decided to elope from NYC to San Francisco’s Japanese Tea Garden, we didn’t realize how stressful it would be to plan our big day from 3,000 miles away. Since it was just going to be the two of us flying out to California, quality pictures were extremely important to us and was our top priority. I communicated back and forth with Lily via e-mail before meeting, and every exchange was upbeat and informative. After I explained our unique situation, she came up with a reasonably-priced package that catered to our needs. She offered advice on locations to shoot and even came up with a timed schedule for the day, which put my frazzled mind at ease.

As soon as we met, we all embraced each other like old friends. Lily knew beforehand that I had social anxiety and she calmed me down from the get-go, offering direction for the shots and making us laugh the day away. Although we were surrounded by a huge crowd, it somehow felt like we were the only ones in the garden. Chris was a true champ; he threw himself into bushes, was lying on the ground, and inevitably wound up with twigs all over his clothes to take some of the most amazing photos I've ever seen. The two of them are an amazing team — they went above and beyond to capture the perfect shot.

My husband and I reflected on our day over a candle-lit dinner at Cliff House, and we both agreed that hiring them was the best decision we made regarding our elopement. Chris and Lily are extremely talented professionals; their attention to detail made our wedding day unforgettable. Wild About You is the way to go for all of your photography needs!

Warner's Whole Heart Events Warner's Whole Heart Events Wedding Planners

Simply put, Wild About You Photography creates magical photos for their couples to treasure. They are a dream to work with. They work so fast, and really know how to capture the special moments, and they are FUN, which you need on such a busy day.

Berkeley, 94704
Location of (Wild About You Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding