Dan Phan Photography

Milpitas, CA View map

Photography has given me a sense of purpose and belonging, enabling me to become present with life as it unfold. What I enjoy most about documenting weddings is how free-flowing people are - the jokes, laughter, tears, joy, surprises and the massive amount of swagger on the dance floor. Although most weddings follow a similar format, what makes each one stand out from the last are the personalities and styles of each couple and their relationship with the people in their lives. My chief goals for each wedding - to create something different, surreal, to unobtrusively and artistically capture the little moments you have with your family and friends. My name is Dan, it is my pleasure for you to call me your photographer and to have me be a part of your special day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
    Janielle Married on 12/19/2015
    I am so grateful that Dan worked with us to photograph our wedding. Dan was introduced to us through a friend. My fiance (now hubby) were in a pinch to find a photographer quickly because my mom was ill and we needed to move our wedding date up two months in advance to make sure she could celebrate with us. Dan worked with our tight time and financial budget, and went above and beyond what was expected. He met our request for what we wanted in our photos and responded quickly to our inquiries. We received our photographs in a little less than a month. He took beautiful photos that captured the essence of the special relationship my husband and I have with each other. I also appreciated how he was able to manage, pose and photograph noisy crowds with very few words or shouting- that indeed is a special gift.

From meeting with Dan to consult about our needs/plans down to receiving our photos, you can really see the high level of quality and care Dan puts into his work. I highly recommend him to others and plan to call upon him again for future events I will have.

Real Weddings

• Elyse & Matt
    29 photos · 11/10/2018

Milpitas, CA, 95035
Location of (Dan Phan Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding