Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events

Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events

Educating couples to have a successful day

My name is Christy, as you can see I am a wedding planner here in the Metro Houston area. But let's not forget the other locations to the south. Like Kemah, Galveston, Baytown.  I am sure that you have clicked on a few wedding planners by now. So you are probably thinking,  why she is different?

Well, My passion is for the couple.  IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!  I am here to help educate you as a couple. And to show you (the couple) how to have a successful day.  It's your vision not mine, I just Help take away the stress and make things happen.  I offer different wedding packages. Cause let's be real no couples are alike.

I have had a lot of great and wonderful opportunities while working in this industry, I have worked and learned from some of the best Celebrity wedding planners  like David Tutera and Kevin Lee. I have been able to embrace my passion by teaching for Lovegevity at Lone Star College. I will continue my passion so that very couple has a  successful day.

Categories: Wedding Service, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events on

5 Reviews for Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events

User Photos
Photos

There is no way I could have planned our wedding without her!!! Don’t listen to ANYONE who tells you that you don’t “need” a wedding coordinator...Christy was an absolute godsend!!! She helped us out so much with things we needed, and other things that we had no IDEA we needed! She was able to execute our ceremony and reception effortlessly, kept all our vendors on track, and helped us find special elements to both our ceremony and reception that were unique to us! I can’t recommend her services enough...she truly made our wedding day one of the most beautiful days ever!!!

Profile Picture User5226072, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

It was great working with Christy at Who's that girl? I was a bit extra nervous because I was an out of town bride but Christy showed knowledge about several different vendors in Houston. She put me in touch with really qualified photographers and catering companies before hand. She was also great at scheduling, picking up things and following up on appointments and all of that. My "day of" was incredibly hassle free thanks to her. She stuck around and work really hard at set up and take down. Even my relatives were impressed. She was also flexible and open to dealing with my family (they all wanted to act like the wedding planner themselves). I recommend her without hesitation.

Profile Picture User6429591, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't imagine what my husband and I would have done without Christy. She is so creative and has so many amazing ideas and made all our wishes come true. We would not have had the day we had if we didn't have Christy! She kicks major ass!!! And gets things done! You need Christy on your team!

Profile Picture Rae, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1468265092 9b1fbeffa08fd374 stacyandersonphotographyenchantedgardens 223

Military Special

$1,500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Any military personal getting married, My offer is to do "Day of Coordination" for free of service. This service includes unlimited phone calls, emails, texts messages to me. Will help with all vendors for wedding from the time I am asked for my services. All logistics for the day. Vendors, payments,set up, clean up and all other services.
#WW3edc2fd70f2b4697