Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events

Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events

Educating couples to have a successful day

Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events is a wedding planner based out of Houston, Texas. Christy believes that your wedding should be all about you. She has a passion for all of her clients and is there to help educate and show them how they can have a successful wedding day.

Christy has worked many years in the industry and has had the opportunity to work with celebrity wedding planners like David Tutera and Kevin Lee. She offers couples a number of wedding planning services to make sure that their day goes as expected. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Fulling planning

Areas Covered
Although Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events is located in the metro Houston area, Christy also covers other locations to the south. Those locations include Kemah, Galveston and Baytown.

Categories: Wedding Service, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events on

5 Reviews for Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events

User Photos
Photos

There is no way I could have planned our wedding without her!!! Don’t listen to ANYONE who tells you that you don’t “need” a wedding coordinator...Christy was an absolute godsend!!! She helped us out so much with things we needed, and other things that we had no IDEA we needed! She was able to execute our ceremony and reception effortlessly, kept all our vendors on track, and helped us find special elements to both our ceremony and reception that were unique to us! I can’t recommend her services enough...she truly made our wedding day one of the most beautiful days ever!!!

Profile Picture User5226072, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

It was great working with Christy at Who's that girl? I was a bit extra nervous because I was an out of town bride but Christy showed knowledge about several different vendors in Houston. She put me in touch with really qualified photographers and catering companies before hand. She was also great at scheduling, picking up things and following up on appointments and all of that. My "day of" was incredibly hassle free thanks to her. She stuck around and work really hard at set up and take down. Even my relatives were impressed. She was also flexible and open to dealing with my family (they all wanted to act like the wedding planner themselves). I recommend her without hesitation.

Profile Picture User6429591, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't imagine what my husband and I would have done without Christy. She is so creative and has so many amazing ideas and made all our wishes come true. We would not have had the day we had if we didn't have Christy! She kicks major ass!!! And gets things done! You need Christy on your team!

Profile Picture Rae, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1528387453 da4f72438c1ca43a 1453485569825 dsc4999 185

Military Special

$1,500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Any military personal getting married, My offer is to do "Day of Coordination" for free of service. This service includes unlimited phone calls, emails, texts messages to me. Will help with all vendors for wedding from the time I am asked for my services. All logistics for the day. Vendors, payments,set up, clean up and all other services.
#WW3edc2fd70f2b4697