Alvin, TX 77511 Map · Phone number

About Stacy Anderson Photography

Stacy never knew she wanted to be a wedding photographer. Growing up in Houston, TX, when a wedding invitation would come in the mail, her heart would flutter and her mind would start racing at the thought of all the wedding festivities – the dancing, the colors, and the dress, oh…the dress. As she got older, she began taking her camera to weddings and photographing everything! From the bride coming down the aisle to the place cards, Stacy captured it all on her old-school, wind-up camera. But weddings were never the focus – relationships were. Which is why she went to college and got her Master’s degree in Family Therapy. She wanted to be able to help people with their relationships. She liked seeing people explore new possibilities and live healthier lives. Fast forward and Stacy is photographing weddings and engagements and loving it. Stacy doesn’t take photographs of events, she takes photographs of important life moments. Her favorite photos are those showing emotion and passion. Stacy lives in Houston with her wonderful husband, adorable son, and 2 couch-loving dogs.

Follow Stacy Anderson Photography on

parador 7
ashton gardens 2
ashton gardens 8
parador 9
cake
Stacy Anderson Photography
butlers courtyard wedding photographer cheers
parador 10
ashton gardens 1
ashton gardens 5
parador 1
butlers courtyard wedding photographer
ashton gardens 4
Stacy Anderson Photography
butlers courtyard wedding photographer dance
dancing
ashton gardens 2
ashton gardens 8

1 Reviews for Stacy Anderson Photography

Morgan · Married on 06/10/2016

Stacy was the most fabulous engagement/bridal/wedding photographer. I cannot begin to say enough good things about her. She is pricey, but it was worth every penny to get the best photographer for our wedding.
    1. For our engagement session, she was very pregnant, and we had our session in a large acreage field in Sealy, TX. She spent 2 hours with us on this land, walking all over the property, getting down on the ground getting different angles, doing everything we asked her to do. She stayed with us until we were satisfied. She got all of our edited pictures to us within 4-5 days of our photo session.
    2. For my bridal session, it was raining at my venue, and I was not happy with the way I looked in my dress. She told me that if I hated the photos, she would re-do the entire session. I wanted the majority of my photos to be outside, as it was at Briscoe Manor, so beautiful. She was able to get tons of beautiful photos inside, AND outside. She got my outdoor photos by using the plastic that was wrapping my veil, and placing it underneath my dress! You couldn't even tell it was raining in my photos.
    3. For our wedding, she had a second photographer helping out. Stacy was, of course, amazing. Got so many beautiful shots even though I only paid for 6 hours. I do have to say, her second shooter was not the greatest. She was kind of nonexistent, and had the groomsman "reinact" SEVERAL things in the grooms suite because she could not snap the photo the first time. Didn't like the second shooter, but Stacy is still awesome.

She will stay with you until you are happy with the photos. Got all of our wedding photos back to us within 1 week. Drove all the way to Katy/Sealy/Richmond from Alvin for all of our sessions. I would not use anyone else to take photos of me & my husband/my family ever again. Hope she is still around to take photos of my children. She is so down-to-earth and sweet.

Cannot say enough good things. FABULOUS, AMAZING, WONDEFUL photographer!!!

Stacy Anderson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,903.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,519.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events
    Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events Wedding Planners

Stacy is great! She takes the time to listen and really vision your photography needs. She treats very wedding as if it was her own wedding. Very Professional.

• Shazdeh Cakes
    Shazdeh Cakes Wedding Cakes

Where Should I start ! Stacy Is a great Photographer, very patient, loving and friendly. When you see her for first time you feel you knew her for a long time. So creative, and very beautiful pictures. She works from her heart and works very very hard to make gorgeous adorable memories from you big day. Contact her and book her for your next event. I'm Highly Recommending her.

• Waters Edge Venue
    Waters Edge Venue Banquet Halls

Stacy Anderson is a wonderful photographer! She is wonderful with clients and has a unique way of capturing emotions in her photography!

• Alvin, 77511 See on map