Whitney Werts & Company

Whitney Werts & Company

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Whitney Werts & Company

Whitney Werts Events is an Event Planning and Design company based in Portland, Oregon. We service Oregon, California, and beyond.

WWE offers packages ranging from day-of event coordination, to full event design and production.  Please contact us today for custom package and pricing options!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Budget Analysis (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Whitney and Meghan are amazing! They helped me plan my wedding this last September and I really don’t know what I would have done without them.
I had my wedding in Stevenson, WA and two weeks prior to my wedding a forest fire started in the Oregon gorge which is right across the river from my venue. The smoke from the gorge was traveling across the river which was concerning since my venue was outdoors and we were worried about air quality. Everyday, up to the day of my wedding Meghan was checking in with the venue coordinator to check on the fire and air quality and sending me pictures of the venue.
They even offered to help me find an alternate venue.
Even though the fire lasted up to and past the day of my wedding Meghan and Whitney made sure it didnt effect my wedding negativity.
Luckily, the day of my wedding the wind shifted and there was no smoke at my venue and the wedding was beautiful.
The day of my wedding Meghan and Whitney had set up the schedule for hair and makeup, set up all the decorations, managed the vendors and made sure the ceremony went smoothly.
Up to the wedding, Meghan and Whitney were always available for anything I needed.
They really created a stress free wedding planning process for me and made my wedding day extra special. I would hire Whitney and Meghan again for an event in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Whiney is a complete ROCKSTAR. My wife and I planned a wedding in the Columbia Gorge at Skamania Lodge for the weekend of September 9, 2017. Whitney was incredible as we planned the original event, she was organized, meticulous, caring and gave thoughtful advice. Most importantly, she executed everything perfectly! She made our lives easier by taking the stress on for us and endeavored to make our day perfect by focusing on the details that made our wedding different and special. She drove the process with all of the vendors (Skamania, photographer, videographer, linens, rentals, silent disco, DJ etc) while always serving as an incredible proponent for us.

In a crazy twist, the Eagle Creek fire started a week before our wedding was schedule and with 3-4 days to go it became clear we were going to have to change the entire wedding plan. She led the charge on finding a new venue, caterer, florist, transportation, hotel guest lodging and completely reworked the rentals/design of the wedding over the last 3 days. We moved the wedding to the Croft Farm on Sauvie Island and it was absolutely incredible. I know we plan an amazing wedding over a year, but the wedding Whitney put together over 3 days couldn’t be beat. Our guests consistently expressed amazement that this was our “backup” wedding and noted that they still would have been raving about how incredible the wedding was had they not known it had been planned in 3 days. Whitney was up to the early hours of the morning all week making our dream come true. We can’t thank her enough for her work and her friendship; we would recommend her with 1000% certainty. She will plan an amazing wedding for, makes your lives easier and be a pleasure to be around. And if anything goes wrong, she is the person you want to swoop in and save the day.

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Whitney was the event planner for my daughter's wedding and welcome dinner in McMinnville, OR and I can't imagine what we would have done without her. Her knowledge and advice were indispensable during the planning as well as the month and day of. Both the wedding at Maysara winery and the welcome dinner at Grain Station were executed flawlessly. She offered lots of tips to make sure the wedding was absolutely perfect and that we got the very best value, and she made sure all the vendors delivered top quality products and services on time. Her resources are excellent, and her follow-up flawless. We didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding and were able to enjoy every minute without any hitches. Whitney is cool as a cucumber under pressure, totally buttoned-up and a joy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a thorough, reliable and personable wedding/event planner.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews

23 Photos

My Photo Album

23 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I absolutely love working with Whitney! She is a joy to be around, extremely organized, and an amazing coordinator. I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

I have worked on several events with Whitney. She is so creative, lovely to work with, and is very much "on the ball." I would highly recommend Whitney as an event designer & coordinator.

We adore Whitney! She gives us complete style-envy and has such a keen eye for design. Use Whitney for your wedding or event and she'll knock your socks off!

Events