Whitling Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Whitling Photography

We are a husband/wife photography team located in Shippenville PA,. We primarily serve the Pittsburgh area for weddings.

Our style is photojournalistic and dramatic. Lets meet up and see if we are a good fit!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)

I feel like I can't say enough good things about Whitling Photography! From the very beginning Stephanie and Brett were so incredibly sweet and super professional. In our initial meeting they took the time to drive halfway to get to know us and we really felt like they understood what we wanted. They were so easy to work with and when my husband and I felt awkward (because we had no idea what we were doing!) they immediately made us laugh and feel more comfortable. Our wedding pictures were absolutely stunning and we feel like they captured everything beautifully! Communication with Stephanie and Brett when we had contact with was seamless. They got back to us pretty much immediately with every e-mail we sent. As soon as Stephanie walked into the bridal suite she took charge of the day. I loved that!! We received our wedding pictures within the timeline they provided us with and I cannot stop looking at them. They are everything we dreamed of and MORE! Every picture captures the day so perfectly and we cannot be more grateful for that. We would recommend Whitling Photography to anyone and everyone. Thank you Stephanie and Brian!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter

Bret and Stephanie were amazing! We had so many amazing pictures to choose from. They captured all the important moments of our wedding perfectly. We especially loved the pictures they took at South Park near the gazebo. They did our engagement pictures and were very accommodating due to weather they rescheduled with us twice. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Melanie , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so glad we hired Stephanie and Brett as our wedding photographers. Our photos are absolutely stunning and working with them was such a pleasure. I am semi-convinced that we were all very good friends in another life. Personable, professional, and down-to-Earth, they fit right in with our family and friends and captured some truly beautiful moments on film. They were incredibly accommodating of our special requests, worked with us to stay within our budget, and, most importantly, made us laugh and helped us feel comfortable on our wedding day. We would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews

Photos

14 Photos

14 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I have done about a dozen weddings where Brett Whitling was the photographer. He is truly a professional in all aspects of his trade. He is young, energetic, well-spoken, and presents himself very professionally. He has a wonderful demeanor, takes fabulous, creative photos and is very unobtrusive during the reception. I highly recommend that anyone requiring photography services consider using Brett Whitling Photography.

Brett is an excellent choice in Photography. Very Professional and the photo quality is immaculate. As a vendor, he is very easy to work with.

Events