Whitling Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Whitling Photography

We are a husband/wife photography team located in Shippenville PA,. We primarily serve the Pittsburgh area for weddings.

Our style is photojournalistic and dramatic. Lets meet up and see if we are a good fit!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)

We LOVE Stephanie and Brett! We used them for our wedding and engagement photos and I was truly shocked at how amazing every photo was. My husband and I do not like being photographed but they made us feel completely comfortable. They are so down to earth and easy to work with. I gave them very little direction on what we wanted and we were very indecisive but they were able to give us exactly what we wanted! They even got a few photos ready early for us so we could give them as gifts for Christmas! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for their style of photography. We could NOT have been happier with everything from our engagement shoot all the way through the wedding. Simply amazing photos and amazing humans.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I feel like I can't say enough good things about Whitling Photography! From the very beginning Stephanie and Brett were so incredibly sweet and super professional. In our initial meeting they took the time to drive halfway to get to know us and we really felt like they understood what we wanted. They were so easy to work with and when my husband and I felt awkward (because we had no idea what we were doing!) they immediately made us laugh and feel more comfortable. Our wedding pictures were absolutely stunning and we feel like they captured everything beautifully! Communication with Stephanie and Brett when we had contact with was seamless. They got back to us pretty much immediately with every e-mail we sent. As soon as Stephanie walked into the bridal suite she took charge of the day. I loved that!! We received our wedding pictures within the timeline they provided us with and I cannot stop looking at them. They are everything we dreamed of and MORE! Every picture captures the day so perfectly and we cannot be more grateful for that. We would recommend Whitling Photography to anyone and everyone. Thank you Stephanie and Brian!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter

Bret and Stephanie were amazing! We had so many amazing pictures to choose from. They captured all the important moments of our wedding perfectly. We especially loved the pictures they took at South Park near the gazebo. They did our engagement pictures and were very accommodating due to weather they rescheduled with us twice. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Melanie , 6/10/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1397057176506 bwp 17
220x220 sq 1397057280386 bwp 32
220x220 sq 1397057255732 bwp 22

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I have done about a dozen weddings where Brett Whitling was the photographer. He is truly a professional in all aspects of his trade. He is young, energetic, well-spoken, and presents himself very professionally. He has a wonderful demeanor, takes fabulous, creative photos and is very unobtrusive during the reception. I highly recommend that anyone requiring photography services consider using Brett Whitling Photography.

Brett is an excellent choice in Photography. Very Professional and the photo quality is immaculate. As a vendor, he is very easy to work with.

Pittsburgh, PA   See On Map