1007 Grandview Rd., Oil City, PA 16301 Map · Phone number

About Posey DJ & Karaoke Service

Tom Flowers owner of Posey DJ Service, with over 33 years of experience, has an impeccable reputation in the mobile disc jockey field and continues to grow as one of the most sought-after DJs in western PA. Besides knowing what music to play, Posey is an elite entertainer and host with impeccable emcee skills and extreme musical knowledge. I work closely with my clients to fully understand their needs, wishes, desires and dreams for their once-in-a-lifetime event. DJ Posey will help you plan, create and design your musical reception entertainment that will have your guests saying "Wow, what a fabulous reception!"

I add value through my experience (over 1000 receptions), superior quality sound and free uplighting (up to 30 lights), on-line planning, access to my huge music library, a personal consultation, and a full time commitment. Clients always get great service and great results.

Fabulous 5 hour reception with free uplighting $795.

* Each additional half-hour $50.

* Additional speakers in separate room - $100.

* Sound system for on site ceremony $100.

* Karaoke (at reception) $200

Additional charge for travel beyond 75 miles from zip code 16301.

Please visit my website at www.poseydj.com and check to see if your date is available.

b377499b6997b22f wed1 0511
Posey DJ wedding reception and uplighting at The Commons in Franklin, PA
Posey DJ wedding reception and uplighting at Cross Creek Resort in Titusville, PA
Posey DJ elegant outdoor wedding reception at the Foxburg Inn, Foxburg, PA
Posey DJ elegant outdoor wedding reception at the Foxburg Inn, Foxburg, PA
Posey DJ wedding reception and uplighting at the Beechwoods Golf Course in Reynoldsville, PA
Posey DJ outdoor wedding reception at a private residence near Oil City, PA
Outdoor wedding ceremony
b377499b6997b22f wed1 0511

6 Reviews for Posey DJ & Karaoke Service

Kara · Married on 05/13/2017

Tom & Ryan were wonderful! Tom was very receptive to my requests for cocktail hour music, as well as dance tunes! He is great at reading the crowd and knowing what is enjoyed! I would highly recommend Posey over any other DJ in this area! We wish we could've enjoyed his services until the break of dawn! He even came out on the dance floor to show us a line dance we didn't know! Professional, master of his craft, personable & so much fun! Thank you a million times over for making our wedding as amazing as it was!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/30/2016

Tom did a fantastic job at our wedding! He came to meet with us the day before our reception to go over lighting ideas and make sure he knew exactly what we wanted to make our day perfect! He's quick to respond to emails and his online planner made it easy to work on our playlists on our own time. On the day of our wedding he made sure the reception moved along smoothly and everyone was entertained. Very professional!

Sent on 08/10/2016

trisha · Married on 09/12/2015

Tom was great! I was supposed to have my ceremony outside, but it rained that day so he was able to re arrange everything. The microphones were awesome during the ceremony-- the ones that attach to the officiant's head so he didn't have to hold a mic in his hand. My groom had one on his tux so he didn't need a microphone either.
    The music during the reception was AWESOME. Literally. Every song I left to go socialize or grab a drink and I was like I gotta get back on the dance floor this is my jam!!
    He didn't get too involved like talking during the music or anything (I know some DJs like to do that, like it's the radio or something) which was nice. He knows what he's doing.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Posey DJ & Karaoke Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00

• Whitling Photography
    Whitling Photography Wedding Photographers

From a professional who does a lot of weddings with a lot of different vendors, DJ Posey is one of my top recommendations. Not only does he have a great taste in his music for the down time (during cocktail hour and dinner), he also displays a great lighting setup that will make your photographs come to life!

• Keepsake Video Production
    Keepsake Video Production Wedding Videographers

From your initial contact to the end of your reception/special event Tom Flowers, owner of Posey DJ & Karaoke Service, will provide you with oustanding service. You will be getting over 25 years of experience that includes state of the art equipment, limitless library of music, caring attitude, friendly atmosphere, and a Professional DJ that goes above and beyond to entertain your guests. Keepsake Video Production's recommendation for Posey DJ & Karaoke Service is based on our knowledge of very excited couples and families that have used his services and personally working with him over the past two decades. Be sure to ask DJ Posey about his uplighting, he does a great job transforming your event space.

• 1007 Grandview Rd. Oil City, 16301 See on map