430 Wymore Rd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About White Pearl Planning

White Pearl Planning is a wedding and event planner based in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Owner and lead planner Ruth Mary leads a team to make the experience of each client a smooth and stress-free one. These planners can attend to the details of your wedding day preparations, so you can focus on enjoying your special celebration with your loved ones.

Experience

Ruth Mary has been planning weddings and other events for several years, earning certification through the U.S. Career Institute in 2012. She has worked with numerous venues in Florida and Missouri and is currently the on-site coordinator at Mason & Jardin in Altamonte Springs. Ruth Mary understands how stressful weddings can be so she applies her considerable experience in making each wedding a relaxing experience.

Wedding service with White Pearl Planning begins with a complimentary consultation to understand your needs and tastes. These planners can provide vendor referrals, day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning. From your engagement party to your reception, this team can help you have the wedding experience of your dreams.

• Joe Hearn Events

1 User photo

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/30/2020

Loved it...

The wedding planner was amazing. She made my wedding dream come true. Everything was so beautiful and flawless. I couldn’t ask for anything better. She also worked with my budget. My bartender did not show up and she found a replacement in a heartbeat and made everything so smooth, she is very proactive. She is definitely the best. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/04/2020

White Pearl Planning's reply:

Thank you so much. I loved working with you and your loved ones. I am glad that I could be a part of your special day.

Erin S. · Married on 02/29/2020

The Best Coordinator!

I don't know where to begin to brag about Ruth. She was simply amazing on our big day. Leading up to the wedding Ruth took care of coordinating with all my vendors and making sure I was at ease. The day of the wedding, she came to my house where myself and the bridesmaids were getting ready just to be sure I felt relaxed and that we stayed on schedule. She even helped a bridesmaid fix her hair and makeup. At the wedding she was simply amazing. She paid attention to every little thing myself and my groom needed. She also checked in with my immediate family to be sure they were happy and to see if they needed anything. There was never a time myself and my husband didn't have a drink in hand. She paid attention to the little things like helping me change my shoes during the reception, making sure hair was out of my face for pictures, etc. I don't know what I would have done without her! Ruth, thank you so much!

Sent on 03/06/2020

White Pearl Planning's reply:

Thank you it was truly my pleasure to server you and your loved ones. You guys were amazing to work with.

Andy · Married on 01/13/2018

Ruth and her team are fabulous.

Ruth is a key element to any event. She will be in the back end making sure that your event is seamless and flawless.

Sent on 03/05/2020

White Pearl Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1100
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• White Pearl Planning 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 430 Wymore Rd Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714 See on map
    816-772-6443 (Phone number)
    Appointments
    Location of (White Pearl Planning)