This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Capturing memories
Pristine quality
Seasoned with weddings
Skilled photographer

On WeddingWire since 2020

White Mountains Wedding Photography is located in Lancaster, New Hampshire. The photographers, Daryl and Jennifer have a tremendous passion for being part of love stories and their photojournalistic approach ensures stunning images of you and your partner throughout your special day.

With White Mountains Wedding Photography, you can expect a discreet and detail-oriented service. The resulting images will be authentic, elegant, and rich in emotion. They pride themselves in being able to customize packages to suit the couple’s individual needs and budget. The turn-around time is also noteworthy as your photos will be ready when you return from your honeymoon. The photographs will be housed on a USB although a private online gallery and albums are available too. They also offer videography and photobooth services.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

92% Recommended by couples

Athena
Athena C. Sent on 08/23/2020
5 out of 5 rating

True professionals and artists to capture the big day

While there are many important tasks and vendors to select to capture your perfect day, selecting a photographer for my wedding day had to have been one of the hardest tasks. After meeting Daryl at White Mountains Wedding Photography, I knew I could trust him and his team to capture my very important day. I reviewed with him all of my wants and needs as I was very specific about some inspirational shots I wanted captured. I even provided a list of the combinations of all the friends & family portraits I wanted on my wedding day so that Daryl and his team which they graciously accepted and assured me they would complete. They are very accommodating and the communication is very swift. Which I greatly appreciated throughout the entire process of planning and organizing.
Myself and now husband, are quite camera shy and spending time with the Daryl's team made us so comfortable to let our personalities show through. White Mountains Wedding Photography somehow captures the love and fun for not just our wedding day, but also for our engagement photo session. We felt very comfortable with the camera and the people behind it.
Daryl and his team are true professionals and artists. Their realism in each photograph captured the ambiance, feeling and emotions of our wedding day. These photos help me relive my wedding day over and over again. Pleasure to work with as their enthusiasm and communication, along with their gift of art, excels greatly.
Liana
Liana G. Sent on 11/06/2022

Highly recommend

Daryl made us feel very special! We recently had our engagement photos taken by Daryl at White Mountains Wedding Photography. We had numerous photos in various poses and backgrounds. We were able to view sample wedding albums and guest signing book. This gave us a better knowledge of his talent and what quality we can expect from him for our engagement photos and for our upcoming wedding day. Within a short time after the photo shoot, we had a link to review and choose from. As expected, they were just what we wanted. I am looking forward to our wedding day photos, I'm sure they will be creative and stunning!! Pricing was great as well as the package deals. Daryl is committed to making your photos special! I highly recommend White Mountain Wedding Photography!
N
Nick B. Sent on 10/09/2022

Engagement Photo Session

My fiance and I travel every year to the North Conway area and this year we were looking to get our engagement photos taken during the fall foliage. I found White Mountain Wedding Photography through social media and contacted Daryl Hawk. He was very quick to respond and flexible with our time of the photo session as we were traveling from out of state. He was great to work with and was open to taking any new photo ideas that we came up with. I would recommend him to anyone looking for professional photos.
illustration stars

• Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage
White Mountains Wedding Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
White Mountains Wedding Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
White Mountains Wedding Photography is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in average response time, 4.6 in flexibility, 4.6 in professionalism and 4.6 in value.

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours