Northern Lights Studio

Lancaster, NH View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Northern Lights Studio is a premier wedding photography studio in Lancaster, New Hampshire. Bill Rutherford has over eight years of experience as a studio and wedding photographer. He documents every moment and emotion shared by you and your family on the happiest day of your life. Bill will work with you and your other vendors to ensure his photography is all-inclusive, but unobtrusive throughout the event. Northern Lights Studio offers the best wedding photography experience for couples in Lancaster, as well as those throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, and Vermont.

Northern Lights Studio is a full-service photography studio offering high-quality prints and artwork. Prior to the wedding, you’ll work with Bill to create the perfect package for your big day and then afterward you'll enjoy a personal viewing session where you will see your images for the first time and select from a variety of prints to order. All wedding packages include an engagement session and a custom-made wedding album. Northern Lights Studio offers:

• Full day wedding coverage
  • Lifetime warranty on our printed products
  • Bridal session
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Online client portal to view digital proofs and order prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Amber A. Married on 07/01/2021

Beautiful boudoir

Working with Bill was a great experience. I absolutely love the photos I received! He was professional and helpful with pictures to reference to help me with posing. He has a clear vision and we worked well together bouncing ideas back and forth. If you are looking for beautiful and soft bridal boudoir photos I would highly recommend working with him!

Northern Lights Studio's reply:

Amber, I am thrilled that you love your photographs - just wait until you see them all together in a beautiful album! You rocked your bridal boudoir session! I am glad to hear that it was as easy and relaxed as I promised it would be. I am looking forward to photographing your wedding!
    Ashley Married on 07/21/2018

Willing to go the extra mile

Bill did our engagement photos this past summer. He was literally willing to trek over the river and through the woods to get to our shooting location. I was a photography newbie and Bill made me feel comfortable right away, ... and gave us some tips to help us look our best. Our photos were great and he delivered them quickly and via videchat so we could review what we liked for our wedding. We had a "destination engagement shoot" so Bill was not able to shoot our wedding in Wyoming, but we would have loved to have him if it had been possible.

Ashley,
    I am really glad that you and Jeff had a great time, I did as well. Exploring the area around Mt. Moosilauke with both of you was a lot of fun. I love hearing that I made your experience relaxed, it is one of the things that are really important to me when working with a couple.

Thanks again for the kind words!
    Samantha R. Married on 06/16/2018

An Amazing Photographer

I love the way they took the photographs we wanted and also suggested other ones. Working with Bill was fun and enjoyable. He created amazing images that we will treasure forever!

Samantha,
    I had a great time photographing Your and Joe's wedding! We had a beautiful day and the covered bridge combined with the river made a great location!

73 Main Street Lancaster, NH, 03584
603-379-6400
Location of (Northern Lights Studio)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding