Cheryl, Kansas City, KS 66109 Map · Phone number

About White Dove Ceremonies

YOUR CEREMONY, YOUR WAY! Serving all of Greater Kansas City and surrounding areas. Choose from traditional or contemporary, religious or non-religious, or any combination, or let me help you create a customized ceremony. Small intimate ceremonies to large elaborate events, I will work with you to make your day special. Prices vary, starting at $150.00 up to $300.00, depending on travel distance/time, etc. I will do my best to give you the best rate. Active military, fire, police receive a $25 discount. Make sure you let me know when you book my services. Contact me for more information. Female minister who understands what this day means to you!.

Follow White Dove Ceremonies on

img0258 cop
whitedove

19 Reviews for White Dove Ceremonies

Samantha · Married on 09/05/2015

We knew Cheryl was the right fit from the start. She replied quickly, was willing to be flexible, and had no objections to our requests. She guided us through creating our ceremony, had great suggestions, and fulfilled every promise. She went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable both before and during our ceremony and we were pleased with the value of her service. We thank Cheryl deeply! Our ceremony was heartfelt and silly, as we wished!

Sent on 09/15/2015

White Dove Ceremonies's reply:

I am so happy to have been a part of your Special Day! I wish you both many years of health and happiness. You were great to work with and I just know you will be together forever.
  • Torri

Torri · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I came to Cheryl with less than 30 days until our wedding and were very lucky that she had an opening for the time we needed her (of course in the middle of wedding season)! Within' the same week of contacting her we had an appointment to meet her at her home to go over what we wanted for our ceremony. Going in, we really had no idea! Cheryl made us feel comfortable and had MANY well thought-out and organized options for our wedding. She went through everything step-by-step, and when my husband and I were leaving we both said in the car that we knew we made the right decision going with Cheryl. She showed up at our rehearsal the night prior early so she could meet everyone as they were coming in and get a feel for our venue. Then on our big day, she made our ceremony absolutely flawless! We heard nothing but great things about her, how clear she was in her speaking and how she really seemed almost like a close friend. Thank you so much for all you did, Cheryl!!

Sent on 07/31/2015

White Dove Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Torri and Adrin for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you both and your family and friends were delightful. I wish you all the love and happiness in your future together. You were wonderful to work with.

Jayson & Amy · Married on 01/01/2015

From the first meeting to the wedding day, Cheryl brought an organization and professionalism that gave us the ceremony we wanted. She invited us into her house and spent ample time guiding us through the structural options for the ceremony; by giving us the ability to choose which words and sentiments we conveyed to our guests, Cheryl allowed us to personalize our day. After the wedding, we were also excited to find that Cheryl had printed out a written copy of the entire ceremony, yet another way for us to remember the day! Cheryl's willingness to adapt to our requests along with her professional attention to detail kept the day running smoothly.

Sent on 01/04/2015

White Dove Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure and I am so happy for you both. You were both wonderful to work with and your family and guests made me feel at ease. I wish you both all the best in your future together.

White Dove Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? KS, MO