59 Kretch Cir, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590-5319 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Whiskey & Wine Events

We like to say we're experts in perfecting the details and creating the exactly what you envisioned. We exist so that you can enjoy the fun parts of planning. Our goal is to make planning simple for our clients - and simple isn't easy.

We are a wedding style studio that completely understands how events come together and create a moment in your time, on your day that lasts forever.

We start with a fresh and innovative approach to wedding design and coordination, we maintain a boutique sensibility in that we only take on a limited number of weddings per month. We maintain a belief that with a smaller clientele set we can provide a higher level of excellent service to each and every client. We take immense pride in our experience and wit, there is nothing typical or routine when it comes to our clients and their weddings or events.

We offer wedding planning services in Westchester, Dutchess and Rockland County, NY. We also offer wedding planning services in Fairfield County, Connecticut.

Follow Whiskey & Wine Events on

adeed02103b53b9e 1516833146 0eb0c875e7e93e45 1516833142 440ff483255550e1 151683
Hudson Valley Couple
Day in the Country - Barn Wedding...
Day in the Country - Barn Wedding...
Dinning
adeed02103b53b9e 1516833146 0eb0c875e7e93e45 1516833142 440ff483255550e1 151683

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Whiskey & Wine Events

Alexandra · Married on 10/21/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Stacey and Stephanie with Whiskey & Wine Events! Their services were timely, professional, and efficient. They made great use of the time we had even when I didn’t book until what seemed like the last minute! The two of them worked together to make all of my visions become a reality, and made mine and my husband’s wedding day very special for both of us. Their mantra “Be Your Guest” could not have rang more true. Thanks for making our special day one we will remember for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Stacey · Married on 08/27/2017

Stacey is simply amazing to work with. From start to finish, her ability to handle every detail seamlessly means that I get to focus on what I need to and leave the rest up to her. As a type A myself who sweats the small stuff, I appreciate her ability to completely take over what needs to be done leaving me without a care in the world. Thanks to her attention to detail, as well as her overall approach, everything was a great success & everyone continues to rave about her. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Whiskey & Wine Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Maple Field Floral
    Maple Field Floral Wedding Florists

It was such a pleasure working with Stacy! She is organized, quick to respond to emails/questions and thinks about all of the details that could easily be overlooked. If you are looking for someone who is sweet, generous with her time, quick thinking and who will make sure you enjoy your day to the fullest, Stacy is your gal! I have enjoyed getting to know Stacy both professionally and personally and I look forward to our continued collaborations for years to come!

• 59 Kretch Cir Wappingers Falls, NY, 12590-5319 See on map