San Diego, CA 92116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Whiskers & Willow Photography

We are husband and wife team - film photographers specialized in weddings and portraiture with a style that is luminous, romantic, and editorial. Our work is inspired by the beauty of nature, the grandeur of European architecture, and an adoration of love. We are passionate about storytelling, creating beautiful artwork, and capturing an authentic feeling for our clients. Our work has been published in magazines including The Knot California, Magnolia Rouge, Ireland's Wedding Journal, and Munaluchi Bridal, and on a number of wedding blogs including Style Me Pretty, Once Wed, 100 Layered Cake, Green Wedding Shoes, and Wedding Sparrow.

Follow Whiskers & Willow Photography on

Whiskers & Willow Photography 5
Whiskers & Willow Photography 6
Whiskers & Willow Photography 7

Alyssa Goslee · Married on 08/26/2018

Jackie is truly an artist!

Jackie did such an amazing job! She is so friendly and totally put me at ease. She is very professional and always prompt to respond to any questions I had. I'd highly recommend her (oh, and my images are AMAZING!!!)

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jeffrey · Married on 07/27/2018

Jackie and Matt of Whiskers & Willow Photography did an exceptional job at capturing our wedding! They went above and beyond to help make our big day special. From the first time that we met them to after the event, they made it an incredible experience. My wife and I recommend them to everyone. Thank you Jackie and Matt!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kevonica · Married on 05/20/2018

Modern Art!

Jackie & Matt are truly exceptional photographers and modern day artists. As a budding photographer, I admired their film photography for quite some time. When I got engaged, I knew I had to reach out! Their work is timeless, candid, airy, and whimsical. From a technical perspective, they achieve beautiful, crisp photos even in the most difficult, awful lighting situations. Every photo they deliver is truly a work of art.

From start to finish, they were extremely organized, professional, and caring. They were by far my favorite vendor because they knew how stressful it was to plan a wedding, so they cherished every detail. Jackie always responded promptly (calming my Type A nerves) and always did her 110% best to do whatever she could to accommodate for our special day. On the day of the wedding, they made us feel comfortable and fully captured the raw emotions of our love despite the chaos of the day.

Please do yourself a favor and book Whiskers & Willow, you won’t regret it! 💕