Whatley Wedding Design

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,100 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,100 Package Price

Whatley Wedding Design is a wedding event planning and design company based in North Charleston, South Carolina. Operating since 2019, owner Charlotte Whatley and her team are known for their close attention to detail and organization, to give couples a stress-free experience. From your engagement party to your day-after brunch, they will go above and beyond to make all your nuptial events match your vision.

Whatley Wedding Design offers an array of packages that can be customized to suit your special needs and wants for your big day. Their services include full- and partial-planning, along with month-of coordination. Charlotte and her team can assist you with many details, including your guest’s accommodations, budget tracking, and decoration assistance. In addition to their traditional ceremonies, they are also known for their eco-friendly events. With sustainable rentals and low-waste options, couples can easily express their love for both each other and Mother Earth.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Matthew E. Married on 04/10/2022

Most amazing wedding team ever!

Char and her team are amazing, and every time I get to work with her and them, the weddings are so beautiful, meticulously well thought out, and cared for! Couldn't recommend Char higher to anyone planning a wedding or event! A+++++

Whatley Wedding Design's reply:

Thank you thank you Matt!! It's such an honor to receive a wonderful review from such a talented photographer! Always a pleasure working with you!!
    Hannah B. Married on 03/19/2022

Charlotte Whatley made our wedding a DREAM!

My husband is a wedding photographer and not only did he insist on needing a month-of coordinator, but he also said Char was the person for the job (having worked with her at past weddings).

I could not agree more! Her and her team are calm, comforting, kind, and literally think of everything! Char met us for our final venue walk-through, so fun and helpful at the same time! She also helped with recommending vendors and letting us know when certain vendors were offering deals. The month of our wedding was a BREEZE! I don't think I talked to any vendors (except for fine-tuning with the DJ). When we arrived at our ceremony site everything was perfect! After our vows, they even had our beverage of choice ready for us. My bustle ripped during the reception (not a problem, fixed immediately!) My favorite part is they gathered florals in a Tupperware in wet paper towels for us to cherish forever! Whatley Wedding Design was the vendor that made ALL the difference! I cannot recommend her enough. I am a high-stress person but I was entirely calm the entire month of our wedding because I knew Char and her team had everything under control. THANK YOU!

Whatley Wedding Design's reply:

Hannah!!! Thank you so so much for these kind words!! It was so much fun planning with you and James and your wedding was so beautiful!! It was an absolute blast and I loved all of your personal touches! Congratulations!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Charlotte (Char) Whatley
Charlotte (Char) Whatley
Lead Planner & Event Designer

Charlotte (Char) Whatley is a native of Connecticut and relocated to Charleston, SC over ten years ago. A graduate of the College of Charleston, Char pursued a corporate career but always kept time for her event planning passion. She has been planning weddings in South Carolina and Georgia for two years, and producing corporate events for over five years.

4800 Park Circle North Charleston, SC, 29405
Location of (Whatley Wedding Design)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding