Wendy Jade Photography

Chapel Hill, NC View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Working from Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Wendy Jade Photography offers an approachable yet professional style of wedding photography to her clients. With her keen eye for those special, candid moments, Wendy captures more than just the big events of her clients’ celebrations. Her passion is catching couples at their most natural, memorializing their love for one another on their special day.

Wendy Jane Photography offers a number of different packages to her clients. Along with a range of hour coverage options, she can also include a two-hour engagement session upon request. Every photo sent to you will be professionally enhanced by Wendy, giving your photos a tasteful and tailored look. This artist is willing to travel, and can provide an additional photographer upon request.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Katja
    Katja G. Married on 09/11/2022

Forever Photos

Wendy shot my wedding and engagement shots. Before working with her, I felt like the least photogenic person on the planet and was dreading my wedding photos. My confidence in front of the camera has done a complete 180 thanks to working with Wendy. Wendy's professionalism and creativity drove the shoots and we captured so many fabulous photos that I am thrilled about. My now-husband and I have so many amazing keepsake photos thanks to Wendy, and we both felt so confident while shooting with her. Wendy was up for anything when it came to taking creative shots. She is also extremely kind and personable; it was truly a pleasure to work with her. We are already planning our next shoot.

Wendy Jade Photography's reply:

Katja and Andrew, Thanks for the kind words! You both were so amazing, and I loved your ideas, your creativity, and your patience! You both, along with your families and friends, made the shoots so much fun, and I can't wait to work with you again!
  • Anne
    Anne S. Married on 10/24/2021

HIGHLY recommend

Wendy was amazing. My husband and I postponed our original wedding a full year due to covid, and ended up having a very small ceremony on our original date. She was so flexible when we told her about our change of plans. She ended up charging us the rate of an engagement session (normally 2 hours) for our small wedding and stayed for about 4 hours make sure we got all the photos we wanted. She got the photos back to us within a couple weeks for both events and they were breathtaking. Wendy has a knack for capturing genuine joy and love in her photos. You can really tell that she is dedicated to her job and loves what she does.

Wendy Jade Photography's reply:

Hi, Anne and Nate - Thank you so much for your kind words! You and your families are SO amazing! The genuine joy and love you mention are what make it easy to get great photos!

I'm glad I got to work with you not just once, but twice! And I hope that I get to photograph you and your family on any of your upcoming special moments.
    Matthew M. Married on 07/24/2021

Exactly what we wanted

Wendy works so hard and never stops trying to get all the emotions for everyone at the wedding. She gets great candid shots and is a delight to be around. You couldn't do any better for someone to capture how you really feel about each other!

Wendy Jade Photography's reply:

Kelly and Mat, you made my already fun job even more rewarding! You are so fun and personable, and it was great being able to capture your personalities through your engagement session and your amazing wedding day. Cheers to both of you for a long and happy future!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Wendy Solomon
Wendy Solomon
Photographer

I have been a professional photographer since 2012. I'm originally from Portland, Oregon, then moved to New Orleans for several years. Now, my husband and I love living in sunny North Carolina.

My passion is photographing weddings, "Capturing the Color of Love", and being with couples on the happiest day of their lives. Since I work with all different types of people, it's wonderful to see how each couple makes their own wedding unique.

Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, NC, 27514
9196663282
Location of (Wendy Jade Photography)

Wendy Jade Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Wendy Jade Photography include in the starting price?

Wendy Jade Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Wendy Jade Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Wendy Jade Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Wendy Jade Photography offer?

Wendy Jade Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Traditional

What photography services does Wendy Jade Photography offer?

Wendy Jade Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Wendy Jade Photography offer for wedding events?

Wendy Jade Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Wendy Jade Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Wendy Jade Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding