Wendy Jade Photography

Chapel Hill, NC View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Working from Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Wendy Jade Photography offers an approachable yet professional style of wedding photography to her clients. With her keen eye for those special, candid moments, Wendy captures more than just the big events of her clients’ celebrations. Her passion is catching couples at their most natural, memorializing their love for one another on their special day.

Wendy Jane Photography offers a number of different packages to her clients. Along with a range of hour coverage options, she can also include a two-hour engagement session upon request. Every photo sent to you will be professionally enhanced by Wendy, giving your photos a tasteful and tailored look. This artist is willing to travel, and can provide an additional photographer upon request.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400.00

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date
  • Matthew
    Matthew M. Married on 07/24/2021

Exactly what we wanted

Wendy works so hard and never stops trying to get all the emotions for everyone at the wedding. She gets great candid shots and is a delight to be around. You couldn't do any better for someone to capture how you really feel about each other!

Wendy Jade Photography's reply:

Kelly and Mat, you made my already fun job even more rewarding! You are so fun and personable, and it was great being able to capture your personalities through your engagement session and your amazing wedding day. Cheers to both of you for a long and happy future!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing Customer Service

I want to highly recommend Wendy Jade Photography purely for her customer service and her willingness to go above and beyond to help plan our special day. My fiance and I are 800 miles apart and are on our 3rd marriage each. He is in PA and I'm in AL, Greensboro NC was our halfway point. We looked into booking her at the end of September, she was wonderful to talk to during the decision making process. She listened to every idea I had and my unusual requests for our "engagement" photos to be taken the same day as the wedding at a local arboretum and our wanting to include our children. She was so excited to make our day a dream come true. I/we were heartbroken when we had to make last minute location changes (to PA) due to family obligations and were unable to retain her services. She will be missed on our special day and I hope we are able to find a new photographer who is as willing to go the extra mile for us, to make our day all that we want it to be. Thank you Wendy!

Wendy Jade Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the fabulous review! It was so fun talking to you and helping you coordinate photography for your big day. I admire all the unique touches you were bringing to your planning. I'm personally sad about your change of location, but want to wish you the best of weddings, and lots of happy memories in the future.

Deals

Team

Wendy Solomon
Wendy Solomon
Photographer

I have been a professional photographer since 2012. I'm originally from Portland, Oregon, then moved to New Orleans for several years. Now, my husband and I love living in sunny North Carolina.

My passion is photographing weddings, "Capturing the Color of Love", and being with couples on the happiest day of their lives. Since I work with all different types of people, it's wonderful to see how each couple makes their own wedding unique.

Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, NC, 27514
9196663282
Location of (Wendy Jade Photography)

Wendy Jade Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Wendy Jade Photography include in the starting price?

Wendy Jade Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Wendy Jade Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Wendy Jade Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Wendy Jade Photography offer?

Wendy Jade Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Traditional

What photography services does Wendy Jade Photography offer?

Wendy Jade Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Wendy Jade Photography offer for wedding events?

Wendy Jade Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Wendy Jade Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Wendy Jade Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Wendy Jade Photography offer?

Wendy Jade Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding