Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

77 Reviews for Wellington Place

Tables (1)
China (1)
Flatware (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

I am so happy to have chose Wellington Place to celebrate our wedding!Angela is the best! From the booking to the D-day she has been so supportive, she was always available and very flexible. We had a destination wedding and almost 3 months later my guest still talk about it and how everything was so nice.Angela is the one of the sweetest person that I know and she allowed us to have our dream wedding. I already plan to celebrate our 10 years renewal at Wellington Place. To all the Las Vegas brides amd grooms to be stop looking, Wellington Place will make your dreams come true!

Profile Picture Hawa, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we first starting looking we were out of state and couldn't easily visit Vegas to check out Wellington or any other venue. The pictures were accurate and spot-on for what the venue looks like. They were able to customize it to our color choices, and they were flexible in switching beer from their standard line-up, and adding Fireball as a choice in liquor. The choices available for food and cake were diverse and we were happy with the final result. All staff were very friendly and accommodating. They were easy to get a hold of by phone and e-mail. Overall we couldn't be more pleased with Wellington Place. If you're looking for a "just add water wedding" you couldn't do better than here.

We are very happy with our wedding and couldn't have had a better celebration!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved this place they made every thing perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything. My family loved it my new husband loved it. The food was nice and so was the cake.

Profile Picture Elisabeth , 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Linens, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access