Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

76 Reviews for Wellington Place

Tables (1)
China (1)
Flatware (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

When we first starting looking we were out of state and couldn't easily visit Vegas to check out Wellington or any other venue. The pictures were accurate and spot-on for what the venue looks like. They were able to customize it to our color choices, and they were flexible in switching beer from their standard line-up, and adding Fireball as a choice in liquor. The choices available for food and cake were diverse and we were happy with the final result. All staff were very friendly and accommodating. They were easy to get a hold of by phone and e-mail. Overall we couldn't be more pleased with Wellington Place. If you're looking for a "just add water wedding" you couldn't do better than here.

We are very happy with our wedding and couldn't have had a better celebration!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved this place they made every thing perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything. My family loved it my new husband loved it. The food was nice and so was the cake.

Profile Picture Elisabeth , 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Linens, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

What can I say about the place that made our wedding dreams come true.. not enough!!! Wellington Place made our wedding day the most magical event I've ever experienced. The food was out of this world delicious. The cake was moist and so good we didn't have any left. Let's take a minute to discuss the overall presentation. Beautiful !!!!! From the lighting to the chapel, everything was perfect. How about the staff you ask? Amazing. Helpful. So sweet to everyone one of our guests. Like I said I could go on and on!!!

If you are getting married in Vegas and want a fairytale wedding I suggest them!!!

Profile Picture Ellissa, 4/14/17, 1 Review