WeddingsPDX.com

258 Evergreen, Lake Oswego, OR 97034 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 1

About WeddingsPDX.com

WeddingsPDX is a wedding DJ and entertainment service based out of Lake Oswego, Oregon. Stephen Brown is the founder and entertainer of WeddingsPDX. Stephen has been DJing for over 20 years, having performed for hundreds of weddings and special events and even opening for big-name artists like T-Pain and Deepak Chopra. Stephen truly cares about your special wedding day, and he is dedicated to helping his clients feel relaxed, knowing that their wedding will be everything they’ve dreamed it to be.

WeddingsPDX will listen to your unique taste and expectations to craft a music experience that is bound to get you and your guests to the dance floor. Whether you’re hoping to host an extravagant wedding bash or are opting for something more intimate, WeddingsPDX can satisfy all of your music and entertainment needs.

Follow WeddingsPDX.com on

• Videos 10

8 Reviews for WeddingsPDX.com

Todd Fitz Gerald · Married on 10/06/2018

The Ultimate Professional for Your Once in a Lifetime Event

What can I say that he's awesome!!! Stephen was set up and ready to go with plenty of time to spare, very professional with his appearance/attire and treated all of our guests as if it was their wedding. His playlists were extensive (seemed to have everything we could have asked for) and knew how to keep the event balanced; yet was not overly loud/intrusive. All in all, I couldn't be happier with selecting Stephen for our special event!

raina · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent!

My biggest wedding planning worry was that I wouldn’t hire the right DJ. Stephen put me at ease when we talked about what we were looking for. I needed a DJ who could not only MC the evening, as I didn’t have a wedding planner, but who could keep people on the dance floor. We wanted an EPIC dance party. He did both, flawlessly. I highly recommend his service and that when you do hire him, only give him your very most important “must plays” and let him run with it. Every song day was better than the last, we danced nearly every second of our reception. Additionally, Stephen took some fantastic candid photos AND engaged with our guests. So many of my guests have contacted me in the last few days to tell me “that DJ was on point!!!!!” I could not be happier.

Award

WeddingsPDX.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• WeddingsPDX.com 1
    Cash discount

I will offer a 10% cash discount to clients who put down a deposit when we meet and agree to pay the remaining balance in cash.

• 258 Evergreen Lake Oswego, Oregon, 97034 See on map