Red Bank, NJ 07701 Map · Phone number

About Weddings-to-Dazzle

Weddinds-to-Dazzle.Com is the first online stop for any newly engaged woman to visit when preparing for her big day. We have the best advice, ideas and tips for the modern bride to create a unique and wonderful wedding. Be sure to check our money-saving strategies that will pamper your guests without spending a fortune.

CJBridalPicture
CJBridalPicture

1 Reviews for Weddings-to-Dazzle

DIANE · Married on 03/31/2011

Dear Sirs,

I was a little apprehensive about talking to a wedding planner because I didn't want to spend my budget on a planner. When I met CJ she put me at ease and understood my budgetary needs. She is easy to work with and is very patient with my questions. CJ was extremely helpful in finding my wedding venue and is helping me plan for my table centerpieces. I love her economical ideas and flare for style and grace. I have recommended her to some of my friends and know she will assist them with their needs too.

Diane