100-250
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Weddings of Distinction

Lavish style in idyllic settings brings the destination wedding closer to home....

eddings of Distinction is a masterfully developed collection of breathtaking venues that redefine opulence. These grand estate properties are designed for a singular purpose and host the most distinguished of wedding celebrations. The bride and groom, their families and their honored guests, are assured an unforgettable experience.

Each venue exhibits uncompromised excellence with an unimaginable depth of architectural and interior design detail. From the moment you arrive, you know that a once in a life time moment is eminent.

Offered in the most sought after environments, brides can choose from a sprawling and lavishly designed country estate, to ocean breezes caressing two elegant and unique bay side mansions. These unrivaled wedding venues are hosts to unwavering families of distinction.

In addition to our mansion estates, Weddings of Distinction spared no detail in designing a beach ceremony reception venue just beyond the dunes. Additionally, families requiring a multiple night stay can take advantage of a traditional hotel venue complete with a luxurious ballroom and delightful grounds.

Weddings of Distinction are highly acclaimed destination venues without travel. Explore these incomparable venues and imagine the enduring memory your special day will be.

Bonnet Island Estate

Outside Cake (6)
Valet (3)
Buffet (2)
Shuttle (1)

Mallard Island Yacht Club is the venue I had dreamed about since I was a little girl. I knew I always wanted to get married on the beach and it could not have been more perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing looking back now is that I always thought I wanted to get married at Bonnet Island but after seeing Mallard I was in love! The gardens are beautiful, the stone chapel is dreamy, the bridal suite would make Marie Antionette jealous and the ballroom is perfection with access to the wraparound deck.

The long dock near the groom shack (another benefit of Mallard) is the ideal location for a first look. It was so much fun to walk out to my now husband and have our bridal party on the suite deck cheering and whistling up top.

And having all our guests congregate around the fire pit during the after party was absolutely perfect.

I also truly cannot rave enough about Danielle (who works for Taste - the caterer of Mallard). I love her for helping me bring my dream wedding to life. Without her, I know I wouldn't have survived planning a wedding. She told me at our first meeting she would become my best friend until the day of my wedding and she really meant it. I would go a little crazy with the emails asking her tons of questions and no matter what (even if I asked 10x already) Danielle would always respond in just a few hours.

I wish I could do it all again!!!

Profile Picture jamie, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at Mallard Island Yacht Club two weeks ago and my experience was nothing short of amazing. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and the staff and management there are wonderful. Danielle Gallone is the wedding coordinator there and she is like a guardian angel! She helped my husband and I keep the wedding planning process stress free. She is always quick to respond to whatever question you may have and she is full of great advice and guidance. Our wedding day went flawlessly due to her and the rest of the staff at the Mallard. I honestly can say i had THE perfect wedding day. I can't recommend this venue enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

The Mallard Island Yacht Club is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. From the minute we walked into the venue we were hooked. The day of the wedding we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Danielle and her team are AWESOME!! If your looking for a venue that will make you happy and treat you like a queen, this is the place for you. The decor, the food, and the staff are great. They helped make my dream wedding a reality.

Profile Picture Lumi, 9/1/18, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1308663385632 home8
220x220 sq 1308663382575 home3

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
As a Little Black Book member for the Weddings of Distinction properties, I never hesitate to recommend this outstanding experience to my event planning and design clients. Each venue offers an entirely unique atmosphere, yet the impeccable customer service and attention to detail is consistent among all properties. No other venue in New Jersey compares to the experience you and your guests will have at a Weddings of Distinction venue.

Bonnet Island is an amazing place to have your shore wedding...or any NJ wedding for that matter. To me, the property is the ultimate of taste, style, architecture, with the delight of waterside added. The food by MerriMakers is delicious, and smartly presently in modern style for cocktail...on an open, waterview veranda for your guests as they nosh. As an experienced events person, I know that to keep the energy going, you need to surprise and delight your guests at every turn. Bonnet Island and Mallard Island do exactly that. Delightful! (Clean, groomed, manicured, but still somehow, relaxed...for the discerning bridal client!) We are looking forward to playing live ceremony music for your clients this season once again.

This is a One Of a Kind Venue that your guests will not soon forget. A Majestic Mansion that offers stunning veiws and warm hospitality. When you are looking for a place to have your event that is Turly Outstanding....look no futher. The Bonnet Island Estate is your dream location. We enjoy working with thier professional staff and you will too.

2400 East Bay Avenue, Manahawkin, NJ 08050   See On Map