100-250
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Weddings of Distinction

Lavish style in idyllic settings brings the destination wedding closer to home....

eddings of Distinction is a masterfully developed collection of breathtaking venues that redefine opulence. These grand estate properties are designed for a singular purpose and host the most distinguished of wedding celebrations. The bride and groom, their families and their honored guests, are assured an unforgettable experience.

Each venue exhibits uncompromised excellence with an unimaginable depth of architectural and interior design detail. From the moment you arrive, you know that a once in a life time moment is eminent.

Offered in the most sought after environments, brides can choose from a sprawling and lavishly designed country estate, to ocean breezes caressing two elegant and unique bay side mansions. These unrivaled wedding venues are hosts to unwavering families of distinction.

In addition to our mansion estates, Weddings of Distinction spared no detail in designing a beach ceremony reception venue just beyond the dunes. Additionally, families requiring a multiple night stay can take advantage of a traditional hotel venue complete with a luxurious ballroom and delightful grounds.

Weddings of Distinction are highly acclaimed destination venues without travel. Explore these incomparable venues and imagine the enduring memory your special day will be.

Bonnet Island Estate

Uncovered Outdoor (5)
Valet (3)
Buffet (2)
Shuttle (1)

P.S. Adding to my review, MY HUSBAND AND I HAD THE WEDDING OF OUR DREAMS AND BEYOND!!! I wanted to mention to couples who are anticipating booking with Mallard Island, that to PLEASE DO NOT LET THE BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION be a deterrent! Although the construction on the LBI bridge I felt would be a little bit of an eye sore for my wedding. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! In the months leading up to my wedding I was nervous. But the day of my wedding there was no construction men to be found...Brides, listen, on your wedding day, your not even thinking construction!! I didn't even notice it NOR did my guests NOR did my bridal party when taking photos.....You are just so overwhelmed with the joy the day of, it's literally the last think on your mind!! The property is magnificent in itself, the vast views the many different areas for photography. I recommend taking a tour with your photographer to point out the many beautiful photos spot opportunities. My guests were not focussed on the construction or any building eye shore....My guests were focussed on US and our happiness, (not to sound corny) meeting with family they haven't seen in a while, enjoying each others company, and our beautiful flowers that filled our chapel, the breathtaking grounds, eating the scrumdilli-icious food!! Drinking and toasting and sharing the love with us, Isn't that what weddings are all about? The LOVE? I wish I can relive it all over again...Danielle and her staff ROCKS! She is truly genuine and AMAZING, and she believes that her brides and grooms should have the BEST day of their LIVES!!! She will go above and beyond to do that for you, as she did for us... So we hope you get the party started soon and give a look and book with Mallard Island so you too will have the Wedding of YOUR dreams!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married at Mallard Island Yacht Club this past weekend. It ended up being the most perfect weekend we have ever had in our lives. The weather couldn't have been better, the decor couldn't have come together more perfectly, but most importantly the staff at Mallard took our wedding experience to the next level. From day 1, Danielle, the venue coordinator, was fully focused on our wedding. She runs 3 weddings a weekend all year long, and somehow she was able to answer all of my questions within minutes, give me every detail I needed, and make me feel like I was her sole focus. During the weekend of our wedding, Danielle and her staff were on top of every little detail. She follow all of my instructions to the T, made suggestions on what would look better where, and never made me worry about a single detail. I found out the next day that one of our vendors was extremely late and making her nervous, but Danielle went to all lengths to get him there before anyone noticed and never made me worry about it! She literally took care of everything from the day we walked in from our tour through brunch the day after our wedding. My bridal assistant, Madeline, did an amazing job calming my nerves, making sure we ate and had water and champagne, and taking care of my dress all night. All of my guests commented on how nice and accommodating the waiters were and how absolutely amazing the food was, from cocktail hour through dinner and dessert. And at the end of the night they were so efficient in packaging all of my decor back up and placing it on baggage carts so we were able to load up quickly the next morning. Lou Ann, the overnight staff, took care of everything we needed and kept to herself when we didn't need anything. She was the sweetest. I could honestly go on and on about this venue, the staff, the building, the chapel on the bay, the bridal suite, every last detail was perfect. I couldn't have imagined anything close to how our wedding actually turned out.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My fiancé and I got married at the Mallard Island Yacht Club a couple weekends ago and we are still wishing we could go back and relive that day over and over again. Everything was absolutely perfect – and I mean perfect. Taste Catering did such an amazing job with everything. From the cocktail hour to the sit down dinner – everything came out amazing. Many of my guests commented on the quality and tastefulness of each dish they tried. They were so easy to work with and made it easy to customize their packages to exactly what you want. I couldn’t have asked for a better company to work with. Aside from the food, Danielle and her team were incredible! Danielle is so amazing at what she does. Throughout the entire planning process, she is so responsive and helpful she makes wedding planning a breeze. On my wedding day, herself and her team were beyond helpful and I honestly could say I’m not sure what I would have done without them. Not to mention, they make you feel so comfortable with them and make sure you have everything you need to have a good time. Hands down the best day I could have ever dreamed of all thanks to Taste Catering and the entire team at the Mallard.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Weddings of Distinction Pricing

220x220 sq 1308663385632 home8
220x220 sq 1308663382575 home3

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
As a Little Black Book member for the Weddings of Distinction properties, I never hesitate to recommend this outstanding experience to my event planning and design clients. Each venue offers an entirely unique atmosphere, yet the impeccable customer service and attention to detail is consistent among all properties. No other venue in New Jersey compares to the experience you and your guests will have at a Weddings of Distinction venue.

Bonnet Island is an amazing place to have your shore wedding...or any NJ wedding for that matter. To me, the property is the ultimate of taste, style, architecture, with the delight of waterside added. The food by MerriMakers is delicious, and smartly presently in modern style for cocktail...on an open, waterview veranda for your guests as they nosh. As an experienced events person, I know that to keep the energy going, you need to surprise and delight your guests at every turn. Bonnet Island and Mallard Island do exactly that. Delightful! (Clean, groomed, manicured, but still somehow, relaxed...for the discerning bridal client!) We are looking forward to playing live ceremony music for your clients this season once again.

This is a One Of a Kind Venue that your guests will not soon forget. A Majestic Mansion that offers stunning veiws and warm hospitality. When you are looking for a place to have your event that is Turly Outstanding....look no futher. The Bonnet Island Estate is your dream location. We enjoy working with thier professional staff and you will too.

2400 East Bay Avenue, Manahawkin, NJ 08050   See On Map