The Abbie Holmes Estate

Cape May Court House, NJ View map

Xenia Catering at The Abbie Holmes Estate is Cape May County's premiere wedding and special event venue. Personalized event planning and impeccable service make any event with Xenia Catering a truly memorable occasion.

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Farm/Ranch
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner

• Marissa
    Marissa A. Married on 05/01/2021

The Abbie Holmes Estate

I truly cannot say enough amazing things about Dena and The Abbie Holmes Estate. We met with Dena and fell in love with the beautiful charm that Abbie has. Every wedding is truly unique. Dena made the wedding planning process (even during covid) stress free. We gave her our vision and she delivered, exceeding our expectations! Everything is so personal. They really care and want you to have the best day. You won’t just be another bride. Our wedding was truly a dream. I wish I could re live it! Anther cool perk Is they have tastings every month! You can go as many times as you want and try tons of delicious food and get decor ideas. This was super fun leading up to our wedding. I would recommend Abbie Holmes to anyone. You will not be disappointed!
  • debra
    Debra Married on 09/26/2020

Absolute Dream come true

I cannot say enough good things about Sue and her team at the Abbie Holmes Estate. Sue answered every one of my emails thoughtfully and quickly. Anything that I wanted out of the day, Sue made happen. Sue even ordered and put together flowers for my centerpieces and reception spaces. She made the entire venue look so dreamy and romantic. We were able to attend multiple tastings before the wedding and plan to keep going back now that we are married! The food is FANTASTIC so much so that we are STILL getting compliments on all of it. Abbie Holmes is an absolute hidden gem and we could not be more thankful that we chose here to start the next chapter of our lives together!
  • Saraaa03
    Kara B. Married on 09/12/2020

So far my experience with Abbie Holmes has nothing but amazing. My fiancé and are in the beginning stages of planning.

Abbie Holmes is the perfect venue. My fiancé and I cannot wait to get married there in September 2020.

Real Weddings

• Debbie & Kyle
    36 photos · 09/26/2020

1943 U.S. 9 Cape May Court House, NJ, 08230
6096241966
Location of (The Abbie Holmes Estate)

The Abbie Holmes Estate frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of The Abbie Holmes Estate in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Abbie Holmes Estate for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Historic Building

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Abbie Holmes Estate for wedding events?

The Abbie Holmes Estate offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does The Abbie Holmes Estate offer?

The Abbie Holmes Estate offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does The Abbie Holmes Estate offer for wedding events?

The Abbie Holmes Estate offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend The Abbie Holmes Estate and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Abbie Holmes Estate is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding