PO Box 251, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210 Map · Phone number

About The Abbie Holmes Estate

Xenia Catering at The Abbie Holmes Estate is Cape May County's premiere wedding and special event venue. Personalized event planning and impeccable service make any event with Xenia Catering a truly memorable occasion.

420MellissaAbbieFront JPG
420MellissaAbbieFront JPG
552810257972650351828383216567691177224s

17 Reviews for The Abbie Holmes Estate

Allison · Married on 10/28/2017

This was the best experience I could have ever had! Starting with tastings they are so accommodating! It was always a quick response through email while working with Sue! She really helped with ideas we were stuck on in decorating and had any suggestions needed! The staff on my wedding night was so nice! All of them worked hard to make sure everyone was taken care of. Food was FABULOUS! Many guests commented on how delicious the appetizers were as well.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

I honestly do not know where to begin because this venue was by far, the best decision I could have made. When I started to look around for my venue I did tons and tons of research. Luckily, I went to view this place and immediately fell in love. When I brought my husband and the rest of the family, they too fell in love. The charm of this place is beyond amazing. Before getting married, we were able to go and have numerous tastings, which in itself was such a fun experience. We had wanted to get married outside and Abbie Holmes has a beautiful outdoor chapel that just fit us. Sue, the owner, was by far the easiest person to work with. She truly made our wedding day from the extra details she put into my center pieces, to the fine details on the outside porch, to the water and ice tea guests received upon arrival, to the arrangement of the ballroom and ensuring each and every guest was happy. I have to say that Abbie Holmes exceeded my expectation. Each and every worker was beyond nice and helpful. Sue allowed us to drop off all of our wedding stuff the week before, allowed us to come in early the day of, and even did all of my flowers inside and outside of the venue! Not only is this a wonderful family owned and operated place, but Sue and her daughter have an eye for creating such memorable and beautiful events. If I thought it couldn’t get better, it did. Sue was the cook and made each and every meal at the wedding. I had 115 guests and each and every person raved over the food. I truly cannot say enough good things about Abbie Holmes Estate and my husband and I are beyond happy that we were able to find such a beautiful place to get married. Because of the workers, the charm and the detail, our wedding day was perfect. Not once was I stressed because Sue and her daughter made sure that everything I could have ever wanted was perfect. There was not one thing missing and not one thing that went wrong that day. I am beyond grateful to have found

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • User6068048 · 1+ year ago

Abbie Holmes Estate has a great layout, and a lot of character. Everything that is included in the package makes life so much easier, and the planning less stressful. The staff is very intuitive to your needs, and offers great tips along the way. I can not wait to have my wedding, and to see everything come together.

Sent on 04/19/2016