1943 U.S. 9, Cape May Court House, NJ 08230 Map · Phone number

About The Abbie Holmes Estate

Xenia Catering at The Abbie Holmes Estate is Cape May County's premiere wedding and special event venue. Personalized event planning and impeccable service make any event with Xenia Catering a truly memorable occasion.

• Willow Creek Farm & Winery
552810257972650351828383216567691177224s

20 Reviews for The Abbie Holmes Estate

• Saraaa03

Kara Brussell · Married on 09/12/2020

So far my experience with Abbie Holmes has nothing but amazing. My fiancé and are in the beginning stages of planning.

Abbie Holmes is the perfect venue. My fiancé and I cannot wait to get married there in September 2020.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Sharon Dilks · Married on 11/03/2019

Exceptional 10 stars!

We had our daughter's wedding reception there this past weekend. What an amazing experience! The venue is rustic, quaint, and beautiful. The candlelight in the reception area so very romantic. I would give Dena and her staff 10 stars if I could. Dena is great to work with. She made the weddng planning process very smooth.
    The food is DELICIOUS! Everyone raved about how good all of the food was. We had a sit down dinner with passed appetizers...so much food. No one left hungry! I definitely recommend the Braised short rib. AMAZING SERVICE!! Everyone had a smile on their face and gave you their full attention. Many of our guests commented on the outstanding service. Our head server ( I apologize I can't remember her name in the after wedding fog) took wonderful care of my daughter and son-in-law. She was very attentive to their every need and to any adjustments or requests that I made. She was Exceptional! I could just go on and on with the praises. I would highly recommend Abbie Holmes Estate.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Erin · Married on 10/19/2019

Beyond Perfect, in every way

We couldn't believe how perfect our Wedding went. Everyone tells you "Things will happen" "Something will go wrong" "Just don't let it ruin your day" Nothing went wrong. Everything was literally perfection. The food, the preparation, the decor, the assistance and support from Xenia Catering and Dena, our Coordinator. Every single person working at the venue was a perfect puzzle piece making sure everything went smoothly and looked amazing for us and our guests. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting the food, the building, the Outdoor Springhouse. I couldn't stop boasting about how wonderful everything was and how reassuring Dena was EVERY step of the way through the process. We loved it so much we didn't want to leave, so we'll keep going back to visit for future tastings to relive our favorite night, at our favorite place.

Sent on 10/30/2019

The Abbie Holmes Estate FAQ

• Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Farm/Ranch
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner

• 1943 U.S. 9 Cape May Court House, NJ, 08230 See on map
    6096241966 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Abbie Holmes Estate)