Weddings by Robbins

Austin, TX View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Weddings by Robbins is a boutique floral design company based in Austin, Texas that creates one-of-a-kind floral designs with handmade materials. Owner Kennan Robbins has a passion for floral design that will make her clients’ floral design process easy and exciting. Kennan would love to work with you to achieve an unforgettable floral design catered to your vision.

Experience
Owner Kennan Robbins has several years of experience providing floral design services to couples in the Austin area. Her work has been featured in publications such as Baubles and Bowties. She studied at the Floral Design Institute.

Weddings by Robbins prioritizes their clients’ needs to ensure their floral design is tailor-made to their desires. Kennan offers her clients the following services:

• Cleanup
  • Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Setup
  • Venue visit

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Heather Married on 03/03/2018
    My husband and I can not say enough good things about Kennan! She was absolutely amazing, and her work was breathtaking! Her floral arrangements and bouquets were incredible and made our wedding that much more special. We were lucky enough to sign with her when she was still doing coordination, and we would of been lost without her! We would one hundred percent recommend her to everyone. She was the best vendor hire for the whole wedding!
    Sarah Married on 09/29/2017
    I first met Kennan at the Austin Bridal Extravaganza. After speaking with her and seeing her floral work, I knew she was exactly what I was looking for. She is extremely creative and passionate about what she does, and it shows through in her work. While planning my wedding, she carefully listened to my vision and worked with me to get the look I wanted. She even designed a ceremony arch for us based off a picture I showed her! She truly goes above and beyond to please her clients. The day of my wedding, I was blown away by how beautiful the floral arrangements and my bouquet were. Everyone at our wedding kept mentioning how beautiful the florals were and wanted to know the person who did created them! We would highly recommend Kennan Robbins to anyone getting married!
    Misha Married on 07/16/2016
    I hired Kennan as my day of event coordinator for my wedding on very short notice actually and I am SO glad I did. My wedding would not have been half the event it was if it wasn't for Kennan. She knows her stuff and she is VERY organized. She didn't mind at all that I was giving her all these responsibilities and asking so much of her so few days before the event itself! She was available whenever I needed her and she got everything in control so I didn't have to worry about it and be stressed out. She was in contact with the venue and all my vendors right away and made sure everything got done correctly and on time. Not only that but she was very good at listening to me and how I wanted things done. AND she drove all the way to Galveston, TX to do this because that is where I got married. When you hire Kennan, she makes you the #1 priority and works around you and your schedule to make everything convenient for you and as a bride who had no clue what was going on I appreciated that so much and I am so thankful that I had her managing my wedding. Thanks!

12345 Lamplight Village Ave Apt 927, Apt 927 Austin, TX, 78758
Location of (Weddings by Robbins)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding