This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2017

Save hundred of dollars & SLAY your DIY wedding flower game with fresh, wholesale flowers that turn your Pinterest board into a reality.

Fresh Blooms & popular curated packages make it easy to DIY your wedding florals

Available for Delivery or pickup.

Proud to serve the entire DFW (and beyond) market

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$25

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$5

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$450

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Single Flowers

98% Recommended by couples

S
Sarah Sent on 02/13/2023

Highly Recommend!

Ashley and her team did a WONDERFUL job on the flowers for my wedding day. It was SO beautiful. Everyone keep telling me how beautiful the flowers were on my wedding day, especially the head table! Would highly recommend Lavenders to any bride needing flowers for her wedding day!

C
Christana W. Sent on 10/16/2022

Solid floral vendor!

If you want super elaborate floral, then my review won't help you. Because I had my wedding at a stunning venue (Bell Cavalli), I didn't feel the need to have a huge floral budget. I wanted greenery and white flowers, and bouquets with a lot of texture. The one thing I appreciated most about Ashley was that I told her my budget and what I needed, and she met it! Not a dollar over. I didn't have the same experience with other florists. The floating candles coming with the greenery table runners were a huge plus too. Additionally, her ideas for repurposing decor were appreciated and saved money. Ashely was easy to communicate with, and although she was not there the day of the wedding, it was all set up and decorated nicely.
L
Liz R. Sent on 02/12/2022
5 out of 5 rating

She made our vision come to life!

Ashley is one of the vendors that truly made our vision come to life. Our original wedding date was in the spring of 2020, with a very bright vibe. After postponing a couple of times, we landed on a winter wedding in 2021. With the change in seasons, we ended up going through a ton of revisions. Ashley was with us every step of the way, responding quickly to every tweak that we wanted to make. I told her that I wanted the room (which felt a lot like a blank canvas to start) to feel like a romantic fairy garden was brought inside. She absolutely nailed it - our chuppah was magical. The greenery in the rafters was lush, and the hanging globes were twinkly perfection. Our tables were warm and inviting, with lots of candles and mixed bud vases. It was everything I imagined and more, and I couldn't be more grateful to Ashley for making it happen.
illustration stars

52 photos 路 10/22/2021
Ben & Sharon
11 photos 路 12/22/2018

Deals

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours