Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Weddings by Jennifer

Weddings by Jennifer's motto is- "I make it personal!" I will take the time to get to know you and your fiance, truly listen to your needs & desires, and help you create exactly what you envision for your wedding day. My goal is to make your wedding reflect your personality and be there for you in any way I can, during the entire planning process. Please visit my website for more information & contact me to set up your complimentary consultation today!

www.weddingsbyjennifer.net

4 Reviews for Weddings by Jennifer

Paige · Married on 09/07/2012

Jen was a great resource throughout the planning process. She was always available to answer questions, give advice, do research, contact vendors, set up meetings, and more. She also served as our day-of coordinator and did an amazing job making sure that everything was set up just the way we wanted and that the whole day went as smoothly as possible.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Cheryl · Married on 08/27/2011

Jen is great! She did a great job of keeping everything on schedule, and when we couldn't hear the music from where we started the processional she listened for us and gave us our cues to go. Thank you Jen!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Weddings by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you so much, Cheryl!!

Brittany · Married on 08/13/2011

Jennifer was great! She was there every step of the way, answering any questions I had, recommending vendors to me, and was just overall just a HUGE help. I would highly recommend her to any couple getting married!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Weddings by Jennifer's reply:

Thank you so much, Brittany!!

• StoryLine Cinema LLC
    StoryLine Cinema LLC Wedding Videographers

Jennifer is an amazing wedding planner who pours her heart into her work! She is so helpful, professional, and fun to be around. We absolutely love working with her and know she is a big part in helping any wedding run smoothly. We would recommend her to any bride looking for help during the planning process or day of coordination!

• Fort Collins, 80525 See on map