Knoxville, Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37938 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $750
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Weddings by Emm

From wedding coordination and direction to complete design and planning, the Weddings by Emm team is here for you! Because that's who your wedding day is about: YOU.

About Us:

Weddings by Emm is co-owned by Emily Ratliff and Megan Matthews. We are both Knoxville, TN natives and we love all aspects of wedding planning - from initial design to final implementation - from self care for the couple to creative solutions for your wedding day. We met working together at a non-profit in Knoxville, and together we have planned multipled baby showers and fundraising events, which has led us both to wedidng planning and coordinating for our close friends and family.

When you book Weddings by Emm, you book us as a team. While one of us is ensuring your vendors have arrived and your tables are being set, the other is making sure you and your bridal party have everything you need from safety pins to hairspray to snacks. Our teamwork makes your dream work!

Our Packages:

We have 3 packages you can choose from starting at $600 for day of coordination. Please reach out to us for our complete pricing guide.

Travel:

We love to travel! Our pricing guide includes our mileage and accommodation rates.

Booking Weddings by Emm:

If you are interested in talking further, we are happy to schedule a complimentary phone call or in-person meeting. If you are ready to move forward with booking us, we'll send you a proposal including details for the package you are interested in, travel fees (if applicable), our client-vendor contract, and expected payments. Your signed contracted and 25% retainer fee will book you on our calendar.

Let's Talk!

Feel free to reach out to us for more information or to request our pricing guide. We'd love to hear from you and learn all about your wedding day!

Follow Weddings by Emm on
favorites 1120 51 1973403 160125916428276
favorites 1120 51 1973403 160125916428276

6 Reviews for Weddings by Emm

Heather Nabors · Married on 10/23/2020

Absolutely Amazing

For starters I just want to talk about how sweet, patient, and organized Megan and Emily were. I have a very hectic and busy life so there were many unintentionally unanswered emails. They were always so very understanding in my delay and that meant more to me than I truly think they will ever know. They are also a large reason why my day was so great. Without them I honestly do not know how I could have managed everything. Anything I asked they had an answer or advice for. I originally was trying to plan my wedding myself (10/10 do not recommend) and finally enough was enough. I googled "wedding coordinators in Knoxville" and Weddings by Emm immediately popped up. I read their bio and instantly knew they were the perfect ladies for the job. They exceeded my expectations. After the wedding was said and done telling them goodbye was one of the hardest parts of the evening. Every meeting and conversation had with them felt like I was talking to a friend. So do yourself and your stress level a favor and hire them. I promise you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Lindsay Stiles · Married on 09/04/2020

The perfect team for your wedding coordination!

Emily and Meghan are an incredible team! From the first day we met Emily and Meghan we were impressed with their investment in making our wedding day perfect, their fun and authentic personalities and their professionalism and skill to get the job done!
    These ladies were with us every step of the way executing a COVID friendly wedding that had lots of modifications.
    The day of the wedding there was no worry of vendors were going to deliver on time, if things would be set up or if everyone would know what to do because Emily and Meghan were in charge! It was a perfectly relaxed and fun day and they were a HUGE part it making that happen! This duo is your key to a smooth execution of your wedding day... and you may just befriend them along the way!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Weddings by Emm's reply:

Thank you so much, Lindsay!!! We loved, loved, loved working with you and Kendrick and your wedding day was SO much fun even in the midst of all the changes! Thank you for trusting us!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Weddings by Emm Pricing

Weddings by Emm Price Rates

Weddings by Emm FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1680
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Knoxville, Tennessee Knoxville, TN, 37938 See on map
    Location of (Weddings by Emm)