Wedding Faces and Hair

North Charleston, SC View map Visit website

Wedding Faces and Hair is an onsite wedding vendor specializing in airbrush makeup and bridal hair design. We are based in North Charleston, South Carolina and serve all parts of South Carolina and some parts of Georgia and North Carolina. We are a team of talented and experienced hair stylist and airbrush makeup artists who would be thrilled to use our creativity and skills to help you look and feel amazing on your wedding day. We use high-quality products to achieve the best results, and promise to make you feel comfortable throughout the process.

Wedding Faces and Hair offers consultations (trial runs) so that you may go over what you’re looking for, such as what type of hairstyle or makeup look you want. Other than hair and airbrush makeup services, we would be happy to also offer hair exstensions and have multiple stylists who can help with group services for up to 15 people. Brides may receive hair and makeup trials to preview and tweak styles and looks before the big day. Tiffany and her stylists would be happy to provide the following hair and makeup services:

• Clip-in hair extensions
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Lash Applications
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

4.7

Judi M. Married on 03/21/2021

Wonderful Job

Tiffany did hair and makeup on four of us for my daughter's wedding. What a wonderful job she did. My daughter's long hair was exactly what she wanted as was the other three of us. The makeup was understated and beautifully done. Just what we wanted for a 4:00 wedding. I highly recommend Tiffany.
    Courtney N. Married on 11/14/2020

She worked with us!

I had a wedding planned for April 2020 and had to postpone due to covid. Tiffany was so flexible! She moved the date, changed the counts, and worked with me during the most stressful months and day of my life. All the bridesmaids, mother’s, and my flower girl and I had great hair and makeup for the day, and it lasted all day. Our hair stayed perfect even after a windy beach ceremony. Would definitely recommend!
  • Morgan
    Morgan J. Married on 06/09/2020

Really listened to what I wanted!

I definitely recommend using this business for your wedding. Tiffany listened to what I (the bride) wanted and absolutely nailed it. I have naturally curly hair and was concerned about how it would look (especially since I was unable to do a trial), but Tiffany and Jackie knew exactly what to do and it turned out gorgeous. My bridesmaids and the mothers of the bride and groom were thrilled with their final looks as well.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Elope to Charleston Elope to Charleston Wedding Officiants

Tiffany is the best! She comes to you and does a fabulous job for my brides.

Charleston Wedding Planner Charleston Wedding Planner Wedding Planners

Lovely, just Lovely!

North Charleston North Charleston, SC, 29405
Location of (Wedding Faces and Hair)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding