310 King Street, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46

About Lordis Loft Salon & Spa-Aveda

Lordis Loft Salon and Spa is innovative, trendy, and located in downtown Charleston SC where we strive to uplift the human spirit by inspiring each individual to illuminate their inner beauty by enhancing their outer beauty. Our newly designed salon promotes relaxaton while also providing a comfortable and professional experience.

Follow Lordis Loft Salon & Spa-Aveda on

wedwire10

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Lordis Loft Salon & Spa-Aveda

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2014

I loved working with the women at Lordis Loft. They were super accommodating and were able to get my bridal party in and out in less than two hours! I did a trial with Lordis a couple months before the wedding and it went really well. They give a great rate to do trial and day-of together. I ended up going with a different style for the wedding, but that was no problem at all and it turned out beautiful. I was very happy with the service and the quality—flexible and personable employees. The location is great and the place is clean, trendy and comfortable. They offer makeup services as well.

Dana · Married on 06/21/2012

I just moved to Charleston six weeks before my wedding. So I needed a new hairstylist and someone who does my hair for the wedding.
    I am German, so I'm really picky when it comes to cutting my bangs, costs and quality.

I gotta admit, I picked Lordis Loft because of the price in the first place. I would have never thought that the rates are that unbeatable when I first walked in. It looked so nice inside that I thought this is just one of those hairstylists who take a lot of money for the bridal styling. But I've been proven wrong.

Deborah did my trial run. The same day I got my hair colored and my bangs trimmed. She did a great job. I felt so pretty and she took all the worries away from me.
    I had such a good feeling for the day of my wedding.

The only shock I had was, when I called in the day before to confirm the appointments for me and my four girls. I only set up three appointments but two other girls wanted to get their hair done, too. I totally forgot about that.
    I don't remember who was on the phone that day, but that girl made everything happen to get all the girls in for the next day. Thank, god!

Everything was just perfect. That was the only time I could relax that day. We had great music, we could bring our drinks, I got a hand massage. We all felt like home. We all got done at the same time with make-up and hair.
    All the girls looked really pretty.

Deborah is my hairstylist since then. She is such a sweetheart. I totally trust her. She spoils me everytime I come in. And I'm so picky with my hair, I go every five weeks. It's always a two till three hours wellness when I come to Lordis Loft.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Lordis Loft Salon & Spa-Aveda's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled to hear that Lordis Loft help make your wedding picture perfect and are glad to add you to our "family."
    Take care and we will see you again soon!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2012

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Bree is fantastic! She was great and did my hair/makeup/eyelashes perfect for my run through and day of. My run-through was a bit better than the day-of for some reason. Bree didn't want to take notes on what colors/techniques she used, even when I asked if she needed to, because she said she would remember. I think it might've been helpful. Like I said, it was great the day of, but I just didn't feel "as pretty" as I did on my run-through, and I'd lost weight since then!

Anyway, some of my bridesmaids had another girl that day and some of their makeup looked trashy. The ones who had really tacky stripper-hooker-like makeup was on the asian girls. I have no idea why people have such difficulty with Asian features, but why do they insist on using bright purple?! I kept mentioning to this makeup artist that the makeup was WAY TOO BRIGHT. She "tried" to tone it down, but my bridesmaid felt so bad to correct her again. So, I asked Bree to fix this other girls' mishaps (she had to fix TWO of my bridesmaids' makeup!) and she did. Thank goodness.

Sorry, I don't know the name of the girl who made my girls look street-walkerish. All I know is, if you're a bride, GO WITH BREE!!!!! Or have Linzie do your hair (she's the owner).

Lordis Loft Salon & Spa-Aveda FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage

• 310 King Street Charleston, SC 29401 See on map