Lordis Loft Salon & Spa-Aveda

Charleston, SC View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lordis Loft Salon and Spa is innovative, trendy, and located in downtown Charleston SC where we strive to uplift the human spirit by inspiring each individual to illuminate their inner beauty by enhancing their outer beauty. Our newly designed salon promotes relaxaton while also providing a comfortable and professional experience.

Our newly renovated bridal chic studio that is available for exclusive bridal party rentals for your wedding day! Our second-floor studio at 310 King Street, about 2600 Sq ft was constructed in 1800. filled with history including exposed brick, solid oak flooring, and beautiful original architecture. You will enjoy plenty of natural light including professional lighting for the perfect makeup and hair application.

Our boutique features large styling stations with grand mirrors, perfect lighting that is spot on. We feature Aveda products that are the global leader for sustainable beauty. See what makes this brand something truly special in natural living. and the highest quality professional products to beautify your bridal party.

If you are needing on-location hair styling & make up no problem. we love making your wedding date perfect. No Bridal party is too large and no venue is too far. Our sessions typically run between 3.5 -4 hours. Travel fees are at an additional cost to your chosen venues. We serve the greater tri-county of Charleston to include Kiawah, Seabrook Island We would love to take a road trip to travel to Hilton Head Island, Myrtle Beach, Columbia, and any of the surrounding areas. Feel free to ask and we most likely can accommodate any of your requests.

We look forward to hosting and glamming you all upon such an amazing event. Thank you so much for visiting this page.

Linzie

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Massages
Spa

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

• Gwynedd
    Gwynedd A. Married on 10/02/2021

Lordis Loft rocks it every time!

I have shopped for my Aveda products and had my hair done several times in the past at Lordis Loft. When I needed hair and makeup for my wedding, they were my first choice. Their team was fantastic and got us booked right away. Myself and 3 bridesmaids had an awesome experience getting our hair and makeup done. I would definitely recommend this salon to anyone in the Charleston area!
    Emily B. Married on 04/10/2021

Professional and Friendly Stylist

I had Lordis Loft hair and makeup team come to my wedding venue to do hair and makeup on me, my mother and 5 bridesmaids. They arrived on time and made us all look beautiful. The stylists were professional and listened to the specifics for the makeup colors and hairstyles. I was very pleased with everyone's appearance. The team exceeded my expectations. I am so happy I choose Lordis Loft for my wedding!!

Lordis Loft Salon & Spa-Aveda's reply:

Emily thank you for this great review. We always want o be early and show that your business and the honor you give us is well respected and treasured. We are so very happy all turned out perfect.
    Lauren W. Married on 12/11/2020

Spectacular

Linzie did a wonderful job with my wedding day makeup. She took her time designing the vision I wanted and made it absolute perfection. She was so sweet and extremely thorough. I HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding make up/hair.

Lordis Loft Salon & Spa-Aveda's reply:

Awe Lauren thank you. Your mom and you where such a pleasure to offer my talent to. Thank you for this amazing review. I am so very glad all was perfect and that you loved the service I provided to you. Thank you for being such a great client to Lordis Loft Salon & Spa, We are beyond joy to always give you our best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

310 King Street Charleston, SC, 29401
Location of (Lordis Loft Salon & Spa-Aveda)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding