King Street Photo Weddings

Charleston, SC View map
$3,299 Most Popular Price

$3,299 Most Popular Price

"Your wedding images are only as good as the experience that storyteller has in the craft of documenting the art of wedding photography, by capturing the emotion & those special moments, to create those unique, lifetime wedding images. You must capture them from your heart & soul for them to be meaningful."

Michel is the most recognized, published, reviewed, commissioned image-maker, storyteller, by being properly business licensed, & insured, weddings photographer, in our Holy City of Charleston SC. Celebrating & honored to have documented over 525 weddings.

Congratulation to you. King Street Photo Weddings was established over 20 years ago, our branding is amazing artistic wedding images with impeccable service. We are the most decorated award-winning photographers. 2021 Hall Of Fame The Knot, The Best Of Weddings 2021 The Knot, Expertise 2021 Best Wedding Photographers. Proven as we are honored to have also received, The Wedding Wire couple's choice award for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020,2021 and by having the distinct honor to have earned The Wedding Wire Black Badge in being reviewed with 4.9 stars from 130 amazing wedding clients.

Because Cinematography is a huge request for our company. We also have our in-house of very talented wedding cinematographers. Giving you two great artists all under one umbrella.

You can also learn more about us by visiting the website at https://kingstreetphotowedding.goodgallery.com/

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at our studio, so that I can send you my 2020-2021 new master photographer collection brochure. I look forward to having your inquiry.

Should you want to contact me by phone my cell is 843-810-6698 or you can send me an email at kingstphoto1@bellsouth.net.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Michel

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,299

2nd Shooter
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Blake
    Blake C. Getting married on 06/27/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Michel is an absolute professional

I contacted Michel for a surprise engagement photo shoot. Michel gave me a call and asked many questions on what is important to me and what I was looking for. He had amazing recommendations on a great beach location and made everything so easy. His professionalism and experience blew me away. His quality of work is unquestionable and the best sunset photos that I have ever seen.

I HIGHLY recommend Michel not only for his high quality photos and experience but also for his professionalism.
  • Doug
    Doug R. Getting married on 04/02/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Photog in Charleston!

Michel was recommended to us by our wedding planner and he has not disappointed. He has done our engagement photos and did an amazing job. Super easy to work with, accommodating and talented. We can't wait to have him photograph our big day next year!

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

Doug what can I say. I love what I do and have such a huge passion for the art of capturing by giving back amazing images. Thank you for your kind words. I am looking forward to you all big day. I cannot wait to create more wedding photography images for you all.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey R. Married on 06/02/2022

The absolute best!

Michel from King Street Photo was an absolute dream to work with from the very beginning! He was super quick to respond, always polite and professional, and willing to do whatever was necessary to ensure that we had a perfect experience from start to finish. He was very flexible, adding time and services as I asked, and on the day of our elopement, he showed up early, had great ideas for photo locations, and even drove me and my husband around from location to location, since parking on the peninsula is difficult. Our photos were absolutely gorgeous, and Michel made us feel special and important on our big day, which was absolutely huge since we eloped and Michel was therefore the person we interacted with the most on our wedding day.

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

Wow you all are so awesome even when you love the confetti's LOL. This was all my pleasure and honor. Your elopement has so many moving parts on locations & all. I wanted everything to be seamless. So glad that your experience with me was just that. You all were so much fun, your photos turned out gorgeous that is always my ultimate goal for all clients. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you all have done for me and this amazing review. I really appreciate it so much. Michel
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Buttercream Cakes & Catering Buttercream Cakes & Catering Wedding Cakes

King Street Photo Weddings does an excellent job capturing your big day!

Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michel is an immensely talented photographer. I'm most impressed with the time he puts into getting to know his clients and their wants/wishes for their wedding photography. He is timely in his communication and a genuinely nice person. Michel goes to great lengths to get the shots he thinks his clients will love.

310 King Street, Suite B Charleston, SC, 29401
843-377-8430

By Appointment Only
Location of (King Street Photo Weddings)

King Street Photo Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography services does King Street Photo Weddings include in the starting price?

King Street Photo Weddings includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Flush Mount

What photography services does King Street Photo Weddings include in their most popular wedding package?

King Street Photo Weddings includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does King Street Photo Weddings offer?

King Street Photo Weddings offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does King Street Photo Weddings offer?

King Street Photo Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does King Street Photo Weddings offer for wedding events?

King Street Photo Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend King Street Photo Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

King Street Photo Weddings is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding