1225 Blakeway Street suite 1303, Charleston, SC 29492 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 52
  • Pricing

About King Street Photo Weddings

"Your wedding images are only as good as the experience that storyteller has in the craft of documenting the art of wedding photography, by capturing the emotion & those special moments, to create those unique, lifetime wedding images. You must capture them from your heart & soul for them to be meaningful."

Michel is the most recognized, published, reviewed, commissioned image maker, storyteller, by being properly business licensed, & insured, weddings photographer, in our Holy City of Charleston SC. Celebrating & honored to have documented over 500 weddings.

Congratulation to you. King Street Photo Weddings was established over 18 years ago, our branding is amazing artistic wedding images with impeccable service. Clearly proven as we are honored to have received, The Wedding Wire couple's choice award for 2015, 2016, 2017 and by having the distinct honor to have earned The Wedding Wire Black Badge in being reviewed with 4.9 stars from 111 amazing wedding clients.

Because Cinematography is a huge request for our company. We also have our in-house of very talented wedding cinematographers. Giving you two great artists all under one umbrella.

You can also learn more about us by visiting the website at https://kingstreetphotowedding.goodgallery.com/

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at our studio, so that I can send you my 2019 new master photographer collection brochure. I look forward to having your inquiry.

Should you want to contact by phone my cell is 843-810-6698 or you can send me an email at kingstphoto1@bellsouth.net.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Michel

Follow King Street Photo Weddings on

CopyrightMichelBerda12
1e24023d853dc5d0 Charleston wedding photographers Francis Marion Hotel
Sunset Wedding Couples
Sunset Wedding Couples
westin resort spa hilton head wedding photos
That Kiss
Alhambra Hall
Alhambra Hall
That beautiful lighting
That beautiful lighting
wild dunes resort wedding photographer
palmetto dunes wedding photographer
King Street Photo Weddings
wedding pictures westin resort spa hilton head
crewsw8
CopyrightMichelBerda27
CopyrightMichelBerda10
King Street Photo Weddings
beach wedding pictures palmetto dunes
crewsw10
CopyrightMichelBerda26
CopyrightMichelBerda42
CopyrightMichelBerda32
CopyrightMichelBerda39
CopyrightMichelBerda01
King Street Photo Weddings
best hilton head wedding photographer
CopyrightMichelBerda05

King Street Photo Weddings 3
King Street Photo Weddings 4

Michael Griffin · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Proposal and Engagement Shoot Success

Recently I won a free Engagement Session with Michel. After speaking to Michel, I knew this would be the perfect opportunity to surprise my fiance by proposing to him, and letting Michel capture the moment and take other engagement photos for us.

Michel was immediately on-board and began helping me plan the location, time, and surprise proposal. On the day of, he arrived early for set up and discretely prepared to capture the moment. We have tons of beautiful pictures to hold on to and because of him, this is a day we will always remember and have great pictures to look back on.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Delainey Tart · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Beyond amazing

Michel is a dream to work with! My Fiance and I had our engagement photoshoot planned with a different photographer originally but they had canceled our session for another couple two hours before we had originally scheduled (right after getting my hair done too). My Fiance called photographers all around the area to find someone to take our photos at the last second and Michel stepped up to the plate! within an hour, we were down at Hampton Park ready to go! He practically brought his entire studio with him (huge bags with several lenses, professional lighting, etc..) and gave us whatever we wanted! He made it so easy to pose for photos and gave us our full edited photos TWO DAYS later! What more could you want in a photographer? HIGHLY suggest going with Michel and his team :)

Sent on 03/21/2019
    King Street Photo Weddings 5
    King Street Photo Weddings 6
    King Street Photo Weddings 7

Hannah · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Michel is a WONDERFUL photographer and artist. He is so flexible to work with the brides schedule and makes taking wedding photos a fun experience. My wedding pictures were one of the top things that I wanted to invest money in for my wedding and I am so glad that I invested in King Street Photo Weddings. Weddings can be stressful enough, but our photographer was so easy going and made our day even more fun and special than we could have ever thought! He was also very flexible when it came to deciding what pictures to take the day of the wedding. I wanted him to take some pictures that he thought would be good, but I also had some that I wanted specifically and he did a great job catering to that.

The our wedding album was absolutely STUNNING! Everyone, and I mean everyone, who has looked at our album has said they have never seen anything like it and that it is amazing. I am so proud to show it off and love looking at it myself. It really captures what happened that day (fun, joy, and happiness)! What a wonderful remember an such a special day! Michel is wonderful and you are definetly missing out if you don't have him as a photographer!

Sent on 03/02/2010

King Street Photo Weddings Pricing

King Street Photo Weddings Price Rates

• Buttercream Cakes & Catering
    Buttercream Cakes & Catering Wedding Cakes

King Street Photo Weddings does an excellent job capturing your big day!

• Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston
    Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michel is an immensely talented photographer. I'm most impressed with the time he puts into getting to know his clients and their wants/wishes for their wedding photography. He is timely in his communication and a genuinely nice person. Michel goes to great lengths to get the shots he thinks his clients will love.

• 1225 Blakeway Street suite 1303 Charleston, 29492 See on map
    8433778430 (Other Phone Number)
    8433778430 (Fax Number)