King Street Photo Weddings

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,299 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,299 Most Popular Price

"Your wedding images are only as good as the experience that storyteller has in the craft of documenting the art of wedding photography, by capturing the emotion & those special moments, to create those unique, lifetime wedding images. You must capture them from your heart & soul for them to be meaningful."

Michel is the most recognized, published, reviewed, commissioned image-maker, storyteller, by being properly business licensed, & insured, weddings photographer, in our Holy City of Charleston SC. Celebrating & honored to have documented over 525 weddings.

Congratulation to you. King Street Photo Weddings was established over 20 years ago, our branding is amazing artistic wedding images with impeccable service. We are the most decorated award-winning photographers. 2021 Hall Of Fame The Knot, The Best Of Weddings 2021 The Knot, Expertise 2021 Best Wedding Photographers. Proven as we are honored to have also received, The Wedding Wire couple's choice award for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020,2021 and by having the distinct honor to have earned The Wedding Wire Black Badge in being reviewed with 4.9 stars from 130 amazing wedding clients.

Because Cinematography is a huge request for our company. We also have our in-house of very talented wedding cinematographers. Giving you two great artists all under one umbrella.

You can also learn more about us by visiting the website at https://kingstreetphotowedding.goodgallery.com/

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at our studio, so that I can send you my 2020-2021 new master photographer collection brochure. I look forward to having your inquiry.

Should you want to contact me by phone my cell is 843-810-6698 or you can send me an email at kingstphoto1@bellsouth.net.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Michel

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,299

2nd Shooter
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Doug
    Doug R. Getting married on 04/02/2023

Best Photog in Charleston!

Michel was recommended to us by our wedding planner and he has not disappointed. He has done our engagement photos and did an amazing job. Super easy to work with, accommodating and talented. We can't wait to have him photograph our big day next year!

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

Doug what can I say. I love what I do and have such a huge passion for the art of capturing by giving back amazing images. Thank you for your kind words. I am looking forward to you all big day. I cannot wait to create more wedding photography images for you all.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca I. Getting married on 04/12/2022

Above & Beyond!! Phenomenal Experience!

We found Michel by chance and what a great find! Our original elopement plans for Prague were canceled due to Covid, but everything fell into place for a simple elopement in beautiful Charleston. I have to say that Michel is the one who made it extra special. We had a simple ceremony by the river, then Michel (our one witness!) drove us around historic Charleston to have special pictures in beautiful settings. It was so much fun! I had originally planned to go with the officiant’s photographer, but when she said he would try to up-sell us after the set 25 pics, I reconsidered and found Michel quite by accident. When I saw the brides on his website, I saw happy and relaxed brides. That had to be the photographer’s doing! He also does flat fees, so there were no surprises. He worked hard over the holidays to edit and give us stunning pictures in time for our reception back home. He felt like a good friend throughout and we look forward to touching base again when we go back. We give him the absolute highest recommendation so others can have such a wonderful experience. If we’d known about him before, we would have done engagement pictures with him.

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

Wow God bless you both. Thank you so much for giving my wife Lordis Loft Salon & Spa the business for hair & makeup, then by giving me the honor and privilege and you all making a huge investment with me. I value all clients and as I mentioned if you are going to hire a wedding photographer please only do it once and hire someone that is very transparent and has the talent to give you examplar and perfect wedding images. Clients should never be held to have to pay more once the wedding photographer as the images and put you in that unfortunate situation. Because after all everything is in memories but the wedding photos are always there and reflect that perfect and magical day.

Thank you again for everything.

• Lisa
    Lisa F. Married on 11/27/2021

What an absolute pleasure to work with Michel Berda

I was honored to have Michel Berda as my photographer for my engagement and wedding photos. He was super professional and a pleasure to work with and his lighting experience delivered the most flawless photos I have ever seen. I will definitely be working with him again in the future! Extremely impressed!!! :-)

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

Well, this review is truly appreciated. I know like most of my clients you were critical with your eye and while other Charleston photographers can all capture weddings, you made sure your eye saw true photography. You made it a point that you were NOT looking for washed-out backgrounds like most of the websites you saw. I am also very honored to have had you and Scott as my clients. You will forever cherish the beautiful wedding photos I created for you all. Once again thank you so very much for the business and honor and this amazing review.

Blessings,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

King Street Photo Weddings Price Rates

Buttercream Cakes & Catering Buttercream Cakes & Catering Wedding Cakes

King Street Photo Weddings does an excellent job capturing your big day!

Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston Pamela Lesch, Makeup Artist Charleston Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michel is an immensely talented photographer. I'm most impressed with the time he puts into getting to know his clients and their wants/wishes for their wedding photography. He is timely in his communication and a genuinely nice person. Michel goes to great lengths to get the shots he thinks his clients will love.

310 King Street, Suite B Charleston, SC, 29401
843-377-8430

By Appointment Only
Location of (King Street Photo Weddings)

King Street Photo Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography services does King Street Photo Weddings include in the starting price?

King Street Photo Weddings includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Flush Mount

What photography services does King Street Photo Weddings include in their most popular wedding package?

King Street Photo Weddings includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does King Street Photo Weddings offer?

King Street Photo Weddings offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does King Street Photo Weddings offer?

King Street Photo Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does King Street Photo Weddings offer for wedding events?

King Street Photo Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend King Street Photo Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

King Street Photo Weddings is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding