King Street Photo Weddings Reviews

King Street Photo Weddings 6
King Street Photo Weddings 7

Michael Griffin · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Proposal and Engagement Shoot Success

Recently I won a free Engagement Session with Michel. After speaking to Michel, I knew this would be the perfect opportunity to surprise my fiance by proposing to him, and letting Michel capture the moment and take other engagement photos for us.

Michel was immediately on-board and began helping me plan the location, time, and surprise proposal. On the day of, he arrived early for set up and discretely prepared to capture the moment. We have tons of beautiful pictures to hold on to and because of him, this is a day we will always remember and have great pictures to look back on.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Delainey Tart · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Beyond amazing

Michel is a dream to work with! My Fiance and I had our engagement photoshoot planned with a different photographer originally but they had canceled our session for another couple two hours before we had originally scheduled (right after getting my hair done too). My Fiance called photographers all around the area to find someone to take our photos at the last second and Michel stepped up to the plate! within an hour, we were down at Hampton Park ready to go! He practically brought his entire studio with him (huge bags with several lenses, professional lighting, etc..) and gave us whatever we wanted! He made it so easy to pose for photos and gave us our full edited photos TWO DAYS later! What more could you want in a photographer? HIGHLY suggest going with Michel and his team :)

Sent on 03/21/2019
    King Street Photo Weddings 8
    King Street Photo Weddings 9
    King Street Photo Weddings 10

Hannah · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Michel is a WONDERFUL photographer and artist. He is so flexible to work with the brides schedule and makes taking wedding photos a fun experience. My wedding pictures were one of the top things that I wanted to invest money in for my wedding and I am so glad that I invested in King Street Photo Weddings. Weddings can be stressful enough, but our photographer was so easy going and made our day even more fun and special than we could have ever thought! He was also very flexible when it came to deciding what pictures to take the day of the wedding. I wanted him to take some pictures that he thought would be good, but I also had some that I wanted specifically and he did a great job catering to that.

The our wedding album was absolutely STUNNING! Everyone, and I mean everyone, who has looked at our album has said they have never seen anything like it and that it is amazing. I am so proud to show it off and love looking at it myself. It really captures what happened that day (fun, joy, and happiness)! What a wonderful remember an such a special day! Michel is wonderful and you are definetly missing out if you don't have him as a photographer!

Sent on 03/02/2010

Nicole · Getting married on 09/29/2019

Working with Michel was great! He was very professional and attentive to what we wanted captured!! Our pictures came out more beautiful then we ever expected and we were very satisfied on how quickly we got to view them. We would defiantly love to work with Michel again in the future!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Nickolas Peters · Married on 08/01/2019

Amazing value for money, pictures done within 2 weeks!

Michel of King Street Photo Weddings was efficient and created exactly the kind of artistic and family-style photos we were wanting. He arrived super early (my wife’s dad spotted him setting up at the venue around noon for a 5pm wedding) and he stayed late. He also didn’t charge a fee for traveling several hours. Due to the fact that our reception fell behind schedule, he gladly stayed even longer than expected to capture photos of every memorable event. He even brought rose petals for us to use for a special photo op after the ceremony. With 3 cameras on hand at all times, Michel was like an entire team of photographers in one person! And he also helped us stay on budget by cutting out things we didn’t need, such as an engagement shoot, and by using a single shooter approach rather than charging for multiple photographers. That being said, he wasn’t afraid to enlist our very helpful best man and bridesmaids for some small tasks during photo taking - which made everything go so smoothly. We feel that we got so much more than we paid for. Thank you, Michel.

Sent on 08/18/2019

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

Wow, fist Peter, thank you for your service for this great country of ours. I am honored to have had the golden opportunity and the pleasure of meeting your wife and you and your family and friends. I have got to say that this review gives any future wedding clients a great vision of everything I am. While we must all earn a living we must also at times exceed clients expectation, be grateful for your wedding clients, and honestly for again what you do for our country. Thank you, so much for taking your precious time and posting this review. I wish your wife and you much love and amazing life for both of you. I hope our path will cross again and please say hi to everyone including the maid of honor and your best man who truly was the greatest help.

Geralynn Mckinney · Married on 07/25/2019

Incredible memories of a beautiful day!

Michel Berda is a very artistic photographer. He really knows how to perfectly capture the day. He had taken many pictures that I wasn't aware of. My husband stated how he loved the fact that you didn't even know he was there. He did not take away from the ceremony, but I had seen pictures from all around the room. I never noticed him moving around. He contacted my daughter before the wedding and told her to give him a list of pictures that they wanted so the memories of the day will be what they wanted. He showed up that day with so much equipment. He wears a vest and we called the Rambo Photographer. He had everything he needed to make sure the lighting was right for each picture. He created a timeline and stuck to it making the day go smoothly. We got the pictures back in less than 2 weeks and they are amazing. I told my daughter that the photographer is the most important part of all the people hired because that is the person who will capture the day. The day goes so fast and its like a blur. Michel did an fabulous job with the important task he had to capture the day. Thank you Michel for the job you did for my daughter and son in law. You are more than a photographer, you are a true artist. If you want a perfect day, hire Michel!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    King Street Photo Weddings 11
    King Street Photo Weddings 12
    King Street Photo Weddings 13

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

What a sweet heartfelt review from such a wonderful mother. As a parent of two amazing daughters myself, it is always true the quote that "your children will become what us parents have instilled in them". Now I know why you were the one to send me the wedding request and your amazing daughter who is exactly like you caring, respectful, and generous hired me. I made my said promise that I would exceed all of your expectation, by my golden words and what my brand is built on, by exceeding every client's expectations. I cannot thank you enough for the honor and business, but for who you all are amazing great caring people. I am so very glad that I will have an impact on your family heirloom by being remembered as the wedding photographer that always wanted to do the best for Emily & Ryan and their family. I am humbled and at AWE for your precious review.

Thank you, Mrs. McKinney,

Michel
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/14/2019

Photos that Will Last a Lifetime

Months ahead of the wedding, we worked with Michel to develop the perfect timeline that we ended up sharing with our planner and other vendors. He had great advice and had great suggestions for some shots. On the wedding day, he was super early, scouting out spots for our family photos and bridal shots. He joked with all of us and made the day comfortable. He kept us on schedule and made sure we got all of the shots we wanted. As a type A person, I had a list of pics I wanted and Michel worked hard to make sure all of them were achieved. He was helpful in other way too - the few weeks before the wedding when I was stressed about finding rose petals for a certain picture, Michel offered to pick them up for me so I didn't have to stress. He was able to capture the most amazing pictures- they were everything we could have hoped for! There are so many pictures that I love and want to frame. He was efficient in everything and made sure we got everything we wanted. We would definitely recommend Michel to any couple looking to get exactly what they want out of their wedding photos.

Sent on 07/22/2019

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

How sweet, beautiful and so very nice of you to post and share the heartfelt review. I am so grateful for this. Your wedding at The Historic Rice Mill in Charleston, SC was spectacular. Has always by bringing the right photographic equipment and my studio lighting, I was able to achieve your goal and mine in giving you amazing wedding day photos and those perfect dreamy, moody what I am known for amazing sunset wedding photos. My second shooter and I enjoyed meeting both of your families and friends between two locations to getting ready, first look at WaterFront Park and your ceremony and reception at The Historic Rice Mill, I believe when you will see your wedding gallery this Thursday just 12 days since you got married you all will be thrilled with my passion for true storytelling of your special day. Once again many thanks for posting this amazing review. I appreciate everything and wish you all success, and much love forever. Michel

Jackb · Married on 07/06/2019

I hired Michele and King Street Photo Weddings to shoot my proposal in Charleston. I talked to many photographers about doing the shoot but none were nearly as passionate about it as Michele. Not only was he passionate but also extremely professional, making sure to stay in constant communication and being just sneaky enough about it not to ruin the surprise! His photos were awesome and he got some amazing shots of us, our families, and of course the big question!

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/02/2018

Professional, Passionate, & Punctual

Michel is very passionate about what he does and it shows from all of his creativity, effort, and positive energy while capturing all special moments throughout an entire day! We are so happy that we chose him to spend the day with us for our wedding at Legare Waring House. He is very professional and timely leading up to the big day in communication about timelines and specific moments that we wanted to remember forever. Michel does a great job of capturing the whole story from getting ready early morning, to guest group pictures at the reception, to send off at the end of the night. Our pictures are stunning and we were so excited to see them before we even got back from our honeymoon! We highly recommend Michel and thank him for his time and all of the sweet memories that we have to look back on because of him!

Sent on 11/18/2018

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

Wow, such a heartfelt review and why as an image maker I love capturing weddings. You all were such a pleasure your entire bridal party was so much fun, always pleasant. Your family is unique and very loyal, I am grateful for you taking your precious time to post this review and for letting me Michel Berda King Street Photo Weddings capture your amazing and beautiful wedding. Thank you once again.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/05/2018

Photos as dreamy as your wedding day!

When I first met Michel I knew he was the photographer I would book for our wedding! I met him at a bridal show where there were many other vendors booths, especially photographers. What stood out about Michel was that he was very personal, outgoing, and honest. He is very upfront with his services and pricing which stood out among others. After deciding to go with Michel he checked in with me several times before my bridal portraits and the wedding. He asked to see my idea board and was very open with my own visions. My bridal portraits were breathtaking and made me even more excited for our wedding day! Michel was more organized than I can even put into words! He runs a tight ship and you should not expect less from a professional! His work is out of this world! All of the family and wedding party loved his presence and were so blown away at our beautiful photos. On top of his amazing work- we got ALL of our photos (hundreds!!) within 18 days of our wedding! His talent, passion and expertise were evident in every single shot! I cannot emphasize how much of a disservice you are doing yourself if you do not choose King Street Photo Weddings to shoot your big day! He is highly recommended!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Andy Schmidt · Married on 05/27/2018

Beautiful Photos!

Michel is a true professional who takes beautiful photos. The staged photographs were exactly what we wanted and Michel executed them wonderfully. Michel also has a gift for capturing candid moments. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Christina · Married on 05/25/2018

Michel from King Street Photo Weddings WOWED me from my initial interaction with him. I reached out to 10-15 different photographers in Charleston. I was not impressed by any of them until I reached out to Michel.
    He IMMEDIATELY responded to my emails and was VERY quick to get back to me with excellent attention to detail, understanding of what I would need on the day of my wedding, and offering to support me as I had not even chosen my venue/even visited Charleston. NO other photographer displayed the level of professionalism that Michel displayed.
    He thoughtfully provided feedback that supported planning the day of!
    Michel already gave me immense confidence and trust that he would provide photos to cherish for life. He consistently confirmed this over and over during the process (which helped my anxiety). He understood the importance of having him on our day.
    We were supposed to get rain and even before our wedding he helped us to plan an alternative plan with promises of excellent photos if needed. Luckily the weather held out! Michel was early, so kind, positive, and confident and helped organize everyone before I arrived.
    Michel captured our wedding with utmost professionalism! He kept us laughing, providing a plan for our photo session throughout Magnolia Plantations, and he crawled on the ground with Fire Ants, squatted in the bushes to get more artistic shots and was SO patient!! He also carried around his supportive photography lights throughout the Park and worked his butt off to make sure we were getting captivating pictures!
    Michel also was flexible to split our time and even worked longer than we hired him for so that we could capture some sunset shots!!! I would love love love to do more photoshoot sessions with Michel in the future as he is not just an EXCELLENT AND TALENTED photographer, which he is. Michel is incredibly kind, so funny, so very professional, and takes his work extremely serious. Scott and I feel incredibly blessed!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Benita · Married on 10/14/2017

Ryan and I had to reschedule our wedding in less than 3 weeks after a hurricane destroyed our venue in Puerto Rico. We were fortunate enough to have Michel photograph our wedding (after he had a lucky cancellation). Within minutes of speaking to him for the first time, his passion for photography was evident. He took the time to call us and had a one hour plus planning session to find out what was important to us and how to best personalize our experience. What was most impressive was that his attention to detail carried through until the minute the reception was over. I must say that our guests absolutely loved him and Michel went above and beyond to get the best shots possible (standing on chairs, crouching down, standing behind curtains, using leaves for added effects, etc). I would highly recommend him to anybody. He is an incredibly talented man, and a true artist!

Just to give you an idea of what his work looks like, here is the teaser photo we received 2 days after our wedding. We are beyond excited to see the rest!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    King Street Photo Weddings 14

Erin · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband and I had our dream wedding in Hilton Head Island, SC and we hired Michel as our photographer. We spoke several times before the wedding and he really took the time to speak with us and learn about our big day. He created an incredible timeline that I used as a basis for all of my vendors - extremely helpful! He arrived on the day very prepared and on time. Michel also had some great ideas for photos that were really unique. For example, we did a "first look" with my dad. It was really special and my dad loved being a part of the moment. Thanks to Michel for being so organized and capturing our special day.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Shawn · Married on 05/20/2017

Michel Berda photographed our May 20th wedding at the Sonesta Resort in HHI, and as someone who does not often leave online reviews I feel our experience with Michel deserves one! We had several calls with Michel prior to the wedding to discuss the day and the schedule of events. From the first phone call, we could tell that he was going to be fantastic. We knew he would capture every moment of our big day in the best way possible, and that's exactly what he did. We're blown away by the images, and forever get to relive our wedding day with our amazing photos. If you want the best, this is the photographer to choose. You will not be let down by Michel!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Carla · Married on 12/12/2016

Reviewer: Carla Crews-McGirt
    Wedding Location: The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
    Wedding Date: Monday, December 12, 2016

I don't event know where to begin. The second I saw Michel Berda's photos I knew he was the one! I booked Michel without seeing another photographer and it was the #1 best decision I made planning my wedding this December. Just when I thought he could not surpass our expectations, hopes and dreams for a wedding photographer any further; he continued to surprise and delight with his professionalism, creativity, thoughtfulness, and knowledge. I talked to Michel more than any other wedding vendor throughout the process and he really knows how to make you feel comfortable about the process and the day. I have to say Michel actually makes taking photos fun! He had lots of competition from amateur wedding guest taking photos as well. ?? I consider myself not photogenic until I started working with Michel; he really works his magic and can give just the right direction to make all the difference. I highly recommend hiring Michel and his team for any engagement, I guarantee he will impress. You must take a look at his site- his works speaks for itself!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Awe Carla & D.Tyrell,

What a blessing it is to be an image maker, capture amazing weddings, and have the most fantastic clients like you all. Your wedding at THE WESTIN HILTON HEAD ISLAND RESORT & SPA was truly unique in the decor, and the design. From the ceremony at the Oceanfront Deck, to the reception at the Mitchelville room. You both are a wonderful couple and I am very grateful for letting me capture such a special moment in your life. Thank you once again for taking the time to post this review about our services and for having King Street Photo Weddings record and capture your magical day. I wish you all the best life together. God Bless.

Debbie · Married on 12/10/2016

What can possibly be said about Michel Berda that hasn't already been said!? Michel "took my hand" from the first moment we spoke on the phone and made the process of getting ready for the big day wonderful. He listened and advised and listened more. We are an older couple whose photography needs were not that of a younger couple. Michel worked with us to until he came up with the perfect package and then he really delivered! Michel made having your picture made a natural event. He lead us through each picture making it enjoyable and looking forward to the next one. Our guests could not have been more complementary of Michel. The photography was incredible as is Michel! We both feel blessed to have had Michel record our wedding day in such a spectacular way!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Awe Debbie & Kevin,
    Thank you so much for having King Street Photo Weddings be part of your magical day. I have been capturing weddings in our holy city of Charleston, South Carolina, for over 17 years. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity of meeting all types of wonderful clients just like you both. I strive to make every wedding client feel comfortable, by designing the perfect photography timeline, and making very sure I never miss a perfect photo. After all, that is what I am supposed to do, and I find comfort in doing this.

I am honored, appreciative, and very thankful for you all. Many thanks for taking your time to post this honest review. I wish you both the best life, and can only hope we will stay in touch.

Blessings

Michel Berda
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2016

We had our wedding at the Westin Resort & Spa on Hilton Head Island, who recommended Michel Berda as a photographer. Upon sending a message, he immediately reached out to us and explained his services. He sells himself big and aims to please. Michel genuinely wants to get to know you and what you want for your special occasion so that he can make it perfect for you. I gave him 5 stars for each category - quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value and flexibility. Michel was really willing to go the extra mile for us. He is professional, charismatic, energetic and has a sense of humor which we needed since we aren't a photo-loving couple! Thank you Michel for working with us.

Sent on 12/04/2016

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

What a wonderful way for me to have a great Sunday, by receiving your amazing review today Michel, & Michael. What a great Italian family you all are. I really appreciate this lovely review, more importantly the trust you all gave me to capture your special day. I am so glad I was able to design a wedding photography timeline for you all and that I was able to create wedding image you all can cherish for many years to come. Once again from the bottom of my heart, thank you for trusting me to be your wedding photographer for your wedding at The beautiful Westin Resort & Spa in Hilton Head Island South Carolina.

Mark · Married on 07/02/2016

Michel was one of the best decisions we made during our pre-wedding planning. Of the many photography inquires made, he was the first and most enthusiastic response. He was extremely professional from our first meeting all the way through the end of our big day. Based on his photos, he seems to have been everywhere even though we rarely saw him at work. We were also pleased with the unique “rose” and “Love” shots and appreciated the creativity he brought to our ceremony and reception. You will not be disappointed having Michel memorialize your event which passes much too quickly. Thankfully we have some amazing photos that give us a perspective outside of the wedding day blur.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Joanne & Mark,

Wow thank you so very much. Today, I have accomplished my biggest success in my wedding photography career and you made it that much better by making in it 100 amazing reviews from all of you fantastic caring clients.

Your wedding day at your private residence in HHI was spectacular, with a Low Country wedding charm, having your ceremony at the beach and then having Palmetto Dunes cater your event was perfect. Your close family and friends really enjoyed the wedding in what I consider to be a mansion.

Thank you, thank you, so very much your review will never been forgotten it really has made my heart happy. All I ever want for my clients in this continuous happiness of making the right investment and decision for a wedding photographer to do their very best and always going above and beyond the clients needs.

My very best, and God bless,

Michel

Lindsie · Married on 06/18/2016

We booked Michel over a year in advance and our wedding was just this past week, on 6/18/2016. We had an amazing experience from start to finish. He was always available for our random questions, provided us with endless helpful recommendations, and did so much more than I ever would have expected a photographer to do. He helped us make a precise schedule for the day of the wedding and ensured us that he would take care of all of the little details (and the crazy personalities in our bridal party!). We have only seen sneak peaks of our photos but I am sure that they will be amazing. Big thanks again Michel! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional (and FUN!) photographer who clearly has his profession down to a science.

Sent on 06/26/2016

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

Aww what a great review. Thank you so much Lindsie & Jeremy, you all are such fantastic caring clients. Your wedding day turned out perfect the images are spectacular. You both are full of energy, your family and you all always caring about me that I kept on being hydrated, because it was so hot, about 98 degrees. It was nice to see that Jeremy enjoys working out has much as I do and that is one of the main reason I stay in shape. Having 3 cameras and various lenses on me for about a minimum of 6 to 8 hrs, a total of 60 pound of gear, along with extra batteries and anything I need immediately can be very heavy at times. My wedding photography and having the proper lens and equipment at that specific time is why I carry it all.

Thank you so very much for the business, honor and trust, I am always very appreciative.

Michel Berda

Shelley · Married on 06/03/2016

Michel Berda of www.kingstreeetphotoweddings.com exceeded our expectations as our wedding photographer! Our wedding was just three days ago and I have already had the opportunity to see a couple of "sneak peak" photos. With only two photos, I am confident in writing this review that I will absolutely love the rest. They were that amazing! There were quite a few things that went wrong on our wedding day with our venue, but Michel worked through everything and went above and beyond to capture wonderful photos. He literally traveled all through Palmetto Dunes to make sure we had the photos we wanted. I thought that having very large wedding party (9 bridesmaids, 9 groomsmen, 5 kids) would scare photographers away, but when I first talked to Michel, he was excited to work with such a large group. He was very friendly, personable, and made wedding photos fun (even for all of those guys!). I would highly recommend King Street Photography to anyone.

Michel, you helped make our wedding day special and will give us photos that will never let us forget that. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for everything you did that day! We look forward to seeing the rest of our day! :)

Shelley and Kevin Kustes
    6/3/16 Palmetto Dunes, Hilton Head

Sent on 06/06/2016

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

Wow Shelley & Kevin, you all travelled all the way from Kentucky, to have the perfect wedding. I am always more then happy to do anything I can to make sure that when clients have a destination wedding here in our lovely State Of South Carolina, they receive just that. Yes, I helped you all with the perfect timeline and yes there were many locations to travel to and from, and lovely children and great bridal party and the perfect best man & maid of honor who helped so much, please thank them. My goal was to create what you all invested in a wedding photographer that would meet and exceed your expectation. Reading this review actually gave me tears, because I am so glad that you felt that way. just exactly what I wanted for you all. God bless you both and thank you once again for posting this honest and truthful review from your heart. I am and will always be grateful to you both.

Finding the right photographer is both intimidating and challenging. I am so grateful that my husband and I followed our intuitions after seeing the work of Michel Berda, Of kingstreetphotoweddings.com. I still remember the first conversation with him and the professionalism and passion he has wedding photography. He helps create a wedding timeline and sets expectations for pictures beforehand. He showed up to the venue nearly 2 hours ahead of schedule to Capture all the priceless moments from our big day. My family all enjoyed his presence at the venue and love his work and professionalism. I can't speak enough great words about Michel Berda and his passion for wedding photography. He went above and beyond when the weather wasn't cooperating and exceeded our expectations! He even provided us with a teaser photo within 24hours! I would strongly encourage you to check out his work if you are looking to capture beautiful pictures of your special day! Michel is a trustworthy, professional, enthusiastic artist that will provide you with an above and beyond experience!!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Daniel · Married on 05/20/2016

Finding the right photographer is both intimidating and challenging. I am so grateful that we followed our intuitions after seeing the work and speaking with Michel Berda, Of kingstreetphotoweddings.com. I still remember the first conversation with him and the professionalism and passion he has wedding photography. He is professional by setting expectations for the event to help his capture as many wonderful moments as possible. He helped my wife create a wedding timeline and set any expectations for photos beforehand. He stayed in contact with us which helped ease our stress level before the big day. He showed up to the venue nearly 2 hours ahead of schedule to Capture all the priceless moments from our big day. My family all enjoyed his presence at the venue and love his work and professionalism. They all can't stop raving about how wonderful he was. We can't speak enough great words about Michel Berda and his passion for wedding photography. He went above and beyond when the weather wasn't cooperating and exceeded our expectations! He even provided us with a teaser photo within 24hours! I would strongly encourage you to check out his work if you are looking to capture beautiful pictures of your special day! Michel is a caring, trustworthy, professional, enthusiastic artist that will provide you with an above and beyond experience!!

Sent on 05/29/2016

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

Awe Kari & Daniel, I always say this to all that future wedding vendors that always ask me about why I receive so many and such lovely, honest, and always grateful wedding clients reviews. I tell them it is very simple if you follow these rules "Give your clients your 1000% percent, respect your clients and listen to every needs they have, give them the confidence and your experience and helpful tips to make their day that much more special, and last, be always very thankful to them for the business and the honor they give you to capture one of the most important day of their lives"

I am very touched and humbled to have you post this review for me. You are truly beautiful people inside and out. Thank you for everything.

Karean · Married on 05/06/2016

Michel Berda of www.kingstreetphotoweddings.com was exactly what we were looking for and exactly what we needed for our wedding. Having a destination wedding isn't as easy as it seems; worrying about how the day is going to go, the weather, not being able to meet any of the vendors (including Michel) ahead of time! Michel went above & beyond to help and make sure our day went as smooth as possible. He put together a timeline of the day (& arrived 2 hours early!) which was impeccable! I would not have known what to do without the timeline! While on your wedding day you try not to stress but want every little thing to go off perfect, Michel does an excellent job at keeping it as stress free as possible while making sure you stay on time. He isn't pushy & doesn't make you feel rushed at all! He is amazing at taking charge & telling people what needs to be done. I'm sure it can be difficult to photograph a large wedding party (such as ours) especially when you get to the grooms room & have rowdy groomsmen waiting to take pictures! He handled everything that day very professionally & with respect. Within 24hours he had already posted a "teaser" photo from the wedding, making us want all the pictures right then!!! We can't wait to see what an amazing job Michel did with our pictures!
    If you are in need of a wedding photographer who has a great deal of professionalism, compassion, creative photography, reliable, friendly and who is very prompt we would STRONGLY STRONGLY recommend Michel Berda of King Street Photo Weddings. We promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/11/2016

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

Wow a great mom you are Karean, and a great guy you are Ben, I am taken back out of your gracious and fantastic, heartfelt review you just left for me. What a pleasure meeting and capturing your wedding, my goal for you all was to make your day that much more perfect. I live and breath for exceeding every clients expectation and I adore my clients, yours was so much more enjoyable knowing there was many children there. Being a great father of two amazing daughters it made my day to see you all and these children enjoying this once in a lifetime moment. God Bless you all and your fantastic children what a way to end a Mothers Day weekend. Thank You so much. Michel Berda

Julia · Married on 04/30/2016

Master wedding photography INDEED! Michel Berda is fantastic and I would recommend him to anyone looking for artistic photography, professionalism and timeliness! I have worked with many photographers in my career and Michel is top notch. He understands the importance of a wedding day timeline unlike many others I have worked with. He does not deviate from the schedule unless the couple wants to do so and then of course he does whatever is asked. We were only married 8 days ago, but within 24 hours, he already had posted the teaser photo and within 36 hours, he had posted a few more! This is so important because we wanted to be able to show our friends and family who could not be with us a few images from our special day.

Our guests are raving at his professionalism as well. We chose only to take posed pictures with our immediate families and our wedding party, but yet we wanted to pictures of all of our wedding guests. During the reception, we walked around to each table to say hello to all of our guests but also to get a picture with everyone there. Michel was so helpful in making sure even these candid photos turn out beautifully. Some of our guests had sunglasses on their heads or a hair out of place, but Michel made sure all these things were corrected so that the photos turn out well and he did so with the respect and professionalism.

I have only seen a few of his images from our wedding (it's only been a week), but the ones I have seen are SPECTACULAR and i know the rest will be too. We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and I am confident they will be amazing!

Sent on 05/08/2016

King Street Photo Weddings's reply:

WOW, thank you Julia & Courtney, this is very nice of you all. Coming from a wedding coordinator with many years of experience and having the choice of 100 different wedding photographers you chose me. What a huge honor and privilege for me to have this great opportunity to capture your Magical Day. I enjoyed meeting your family and friends and more importantly capturing amazing wedding images for your special day. God Bless. Michel