Wedding Faces and Hair Reviews

Wedding Faces and Hair 5
Wedding Faces and Hair 6

Emily Bender · Married on 06/21/2019

The Perfect Wedding Day

Tiffany was a wonderful person to work with! She did hair and makeup on myself and 8 other people in my wedding party and we all looked stunning. 10/10 would recommend!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Carolyn · Married on 06/08/2019

Tiffany is the bomb dot com!

What can I say? I don't wear makeup much and Tiffany and her crew made it an easy, breezy, beautiful experience. Makeup and hair lasted all night, even with the humid June air. Thanks so much for making our day special!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Amanda

Mark · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent and great value for a Wonderful hair and makeup artist!

Tiffany was the best. She did both my engagement shoot hair and makeup as well as my wedding day hair and makeup too. She did my bridesmaids also and the mother of the grooms hair. She arrived on time and really listens to what you want and she delivers! I wanted the Smokey eye and it was perfect. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Wedding Faces and Hair 7
    Wedding Faces and Hair 8
    Wedding Faces and Hair 9
    Wedding Faces and Hair 10
    Wedding Faces and Hair 11

Nicole · Married on 07/04/2017

Tiffany was absolutely wonderful!
    So kind and professional. I loved how she did my makeup and hair for my wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Wedding Faces and Hair 12

Candice · Married on 11/11/2016

Tiffany was incredible! Very responsive, professional, and talented. My hair and makeup was perfect for my wedding day- the most beautiful I've ever felt! Tiffany is very efficient and works with ease. If you're seeking a more natural bridal look, she's your girl. I highly recommend Tiffany!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Wedding Faces and Hair's reply:

Thank you so much Candice! It was a pleasure to meet you. You are already so pretty...you made my job easy. :) You and your husband were such a fun couple and I wish you lots of happiness and love. Stay in touch and email me when you get your pictures. I can't wait to see them!
  • F

Fauni · Married on 10/15/2016

Baby Faces of Charleston did amazing work with our bridal party and family! Tiffany assessed each of our faces and personalized our makeup to highlight our assets and improve our "opportunities". As a 45 year old woman, she definitely helped me look and feel years younger! And she's totally sweet and easy to talk to. Everyone should consider calling Baby Faces of Charleston for their next big event or even special date. Wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Wedding Faces and Hair's reply:

Thank you Fauni! It was so much fun and It was a pleasure to work with you and your beautiful group of family and friends.

Dana · Married on 09/25/2016

Tiffany was a pleasure to work with. She made me look amazing. I wore human hair extensions that she curled and blended so that you could not even tell! The pictures turned out wonderfully. She was funny and friendly and even dealt well with my mother-in-law, which is no small feat. The airbrush makeup held up well, but the eye makeup smudged a bit during the wedding, but that is probably because it was very windy and I laughed a lot. My husband was very pleased with the results of my hair and makeup, which is really what matters to me! Thanks Tiffany!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/15/2016

I used Tiffany for my wedding in Charleston. She knows her makeup! She listened to what I wanted and effortlessly made me feel beautiful. She also traveled for no additional fee. Tiffany was awesome. She was friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend her to any of my friends.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Heather · Married on 06/18/2016

Tiffany is amazing! Tiffany did not hesitate at all to help us after we got scammed, leaving us with no hair or make up one week before our wedding . She was willing to work with our unfortunate situation and provide us the best care! She is very professional, punctual, patient, and centered on what the client wants. I was completely in love with my hair/make up and 100% satisfied with her services!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Tiffany did a great job on my makeup. Not only was it beautifully done but she also was very flexible with scheduling me in. She came a few minutes early and was finished quickly but did not rush. Overall great job!

Sent on 03/28/2015

Katharine · Married on 05/23/2015

Tiffany did an amazing job for our wedding. She did hair and makeup for myself (the bride), my mother, and a couple bridesmaids. We weren't sure until basically the week of how many members of the wedding party would be getting their hair and makeup done, and she was completely flexible and accomodated our last minute numbers and even a venue change. Baby Faces is by far the best service for your money here in Charleston. Most importantly, I felt amazing on my wedding day and would not have changed a thing!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Amy · Married on 03/14/2015

We hired Tiffany to do makeup for my sister's wedding on 3/14/15. She did the bride, 4 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls. The makeup was stunning! Tiffany picked the right colors for each of our faces and it came out perfect. Not only did the makeup look great, it lasted all night until it was taken off. Makeup was awesome and the price was wonderful. Thanks Tiffany...You made us look and feel beautiful.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Courtney · Married on 01/23/2015

Tiffany did a great job on my hair and make-up for my wedding day. I came in from out of town, so there was no time for a practice run, but she listened to me and captured the look that I wanted. Thankfully, she was also flexible, since there was a miscommunication with the planner and we had to change the time of the ceremony about 2 weeks out. Since she didn't have any appointments before me, she came early and everything was done in plenty of time for me to get dressed. She even did everything on site in my hotel room without charging a travel fee (which can get pricey!). Overall, I couldn't be happier for choosing to use Tiffany and I would recommend her to anyone who wants good service, without the hassle of going to a salon, at a reasonable price.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Caroline · Married on 04/14/2014

Tiffany did an amazing job giving me a perfect look for my sailboat wedding. I could have not been any happier with my look or the quality of her work.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Lindsey · Married on 03/05/2014

Tiffany did such an amazing job for me on my wedding day. My hair looked amazing and she even applied my eyelashes for me. She even made time to do my Maid of honors hair which we did not originally have scheduled. I was extremely pleased and would 100% recommend her.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Michael · Married on 03/01/2014

I am so pleased and happy with everything she did, fairly priced and not trying to brake the bank, and most important she had all my 7 girls on time and ready to go! She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup, and i must say i was really nervous because i didn't do a trial run, but i trusted her and she was awesome!, i would recommend her to anyone! and i hope to use her in the future when i need my hair and make up done again! Thank You so much for making my day amazing and making me beautiful, my New husband loved my hair!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Stacey · Married on 12/01/2013

Tiffany did my hair and makeup for my wedding and she did a fantastic job. She used airbrush makeup and it was flawless. I have had airbrush a few times before, but this time I looked really good. I didnt want to wash it off! My hair also was really pretty. All of my bridesmaids looked great! She did a really good job and I will be using her again. I wish that I could have her. Lol

Sent on 12/05/2013

Tiffany is very talented! I LOVE how she did my hair and makeup. First off, the way she did my hair was very unique. I looked through hundreds of pictures of different hairstyles to do for weddings and I couldn't decide on a style that I like for my self. She didn't need to look at a picture or anything. She just looked at my face and dress and asked if I wanted up or down and she did her thing. I didnt even look at it until the end and I loved it! I had multiple consultations with different hair stylist in Charleston and I just wasn't satisfied. I was recommended Tiffany from the hotel that I was staying at and she was great. She used airbrush makeup, and I have to say that it was flawless. You couldn't see any of my pimples. And I had a bad breakout the night before from stress. She covered them all up and the makeup was still very natural. Everyone was trying to figure out how she got my hair to stay curly. My hair is usually hard to curl and it falls out soon after I have it done. But some how she made it stay curly all night. I can't wait to get my pictures back because I know that I looked like a princess that night! Thank you so much Tiffany for doing my hair and makeup, you really made my night!

Sent on 12/02/2013

tracy · Married on 10/26/2013

I was the Maid of honor In my sisters wedding and we all used Baby Faces of Charleston Makeup and Hair Design and were extremely happy with our results. We got lots of compliments all day for not only our hair but our makeup as well. And it lasted all day to! We had to get it done at about 9 am and the wedding was at 4, later that night it still looked great!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Tiffany did hair and makeup for my Wedding and she was beyond wonderful! She was very professional but still fun to be around ! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone !

Sent on 10/31/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2013

Tiffany did an amazing job on my makeup!!! She was so helpful & down-to-earth!! I was very pleased with my results!! I recieved lots of positive comments!! I will definitely use her services again!! Thanks,Tiffany!

Sent on 10/29/2013
  • Britny

Britny · Married on 08/31/2013

Tiffany did an amazing job on my makeup! She uses an airbrush technique that is absolutely flawless. I definitely recommend her to anyone in the SC/Georgia area!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/04/2013

Im from Columbia sc and was getting married in charelston on July 4th. My original wedding planner was not returning any of my phone calls. This left me in a panic two weeks before my wedding, I had to scramble to find hair and makeup on a holiday. Tiffany picked up right away when I called and was more than happy to help me out at a great price! I was relieved and felt confident after speaking to her that she would make me look like a princess on my big day. she was also very prompt in answering my emails before hand as well. I didn't have any trial runs, I met her on my wedding day and she was absolutely lovely, personable and professional. My hair and makeup looked flawless, I was extremely satisfied and I and would recommend her to anyone looking for their hair and makeup done! My sister and I got airbrush makeup as recommended by Tiffany and it was better than I imagined it would be! Airbrush is the way to go! I couldn't be happier with the services she provided!! She is Amazing.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2013

Tiffany did hair and air brush makeup for myself and my bridal party of three. Here are some observations.

1) Quality of makeup - felt like second skin, didnt feel heavy at all ( i dont normally use foundation) and makeup stood up to the hot SC summer, with little need for touching up, fourteen hours later there was barely any smudging around the eye area and eye makeup did not fade or turn greasy. My schedule for the day was a 12pm church reception,followed by a traditional tea ceremony at 2pm (the air conditioning at the venue did not cool the surroundings adequately and everyone was sweating buckets), followed by a 6pm reception.

2) Professionalism - I had a consultation a few days before the wedding. Tiffany has a pleasant disposition, was very patient, listened to my concerns ( Im Asian with small eyes and im not used to wearing heavy makeup especially eye makeup which somehow always seems to make my small eyes look smaller!!!) provided many ideas on different looks. I have to say it really helps on your wedding day to have a makeup artist who is as calm and composed for those wedding jitters!

Sent on 06/27/2013