1557 Landings Run, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number

About Elope to Charleston

At Elope to Charleston, we believe that getting married should be simple and romantic and our goal is to create a memorable day for you. We offer ceremonies at city parks and the beach as well as unique properties such as the Governor Thomas Bennett House. Our photographers are professionals, experienced in shooting weddings both large and small. They love shooting elopements and tiny weddings.

We can also add extras such as flowers or a small cake. We will also arrange private carriage tours, if you wish. Charleston offers lots of great accommodations and wonderful restaurants and we are happy to make suggestions to make your stay memorable.

Our couples are looking for something more romantic than the courthouse and less overwhelming than the big extravaganza.

Each package is custom to your wishes. Send an email to information@elopetocharleston.com and tell us what would make your day perfect.

Elope to Charleston.

aaafb3ff1b29d88c 6 22 15 WPG 6
04 1816 10 17

6 Reviews for Elope to Charleston

kassandra · Married on 07/29/2018

Barbara was very helpful arranging everything for our 50th anniversary vow renewal. It went perfectly. The rain even held off until after the last picture.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Cassandra · Married on 12/31/2015

My husband and I are so happy with all the services we received from Elope to Charleston. Right from the beginning of our wedding planning Barbara was super helpful and responsive! We ended up having a small wedding with 17 guests at Waterfront Park in Charleston, SC and it was perfect! Barbara took care of the ceremony venue reservation, our flowers, the photographer, booking our carriage ride, taking care of our vows and filing our marriage license! It was so nice to have someone who was so organized to take care of it all for us and on the wedding day we were so relaxed knowing that everything would run smoothly and on time. We could not have been happier with Elope to Charleston and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Hannah · Married on 11/20/2015

Elope to Charleston made planning my small wedding SO EASY. At one point I almost panicked, just because everything was going so smoothly - it seemed too good to be true! I was blown away by the great quality of everything included (especially the photography), and my husband and I both agree that we wouldn't have done a single thing differently. I've already recommended Elope to Charleston to every engaged couple I meet!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Elope to Charleston FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 853
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 235.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    German