Elope to Charleston

Mount Pleasant, SC View map

$853 Typical Price

At Elope to Charleston, we believe that getting married should be simple and romantic and our goal is to create a memorable day for you. We offer ceremonies at city parks and the beach as well as unique properties such as the Governor Thomas Bennett House. Our photographers are professionals, experienced in shooting weddings both large and small. They love shooting elopements and tiny weddings.

We can also add extras such as flowers or a small cake. We will also arrange private carriage tours, if you wish. Charleston offers lots of great accommodations and wonderful restaurants and we are happy to make suggestions to make your stay memorable.

Our couples are looking for something more romantic than the courthouse and less overwhelming than the big extravaganza.

Each package is custom to your wishes. Send an email to information@elopetocharleston.com and tell us what would make your day perfect.

Elope to Charleston.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$853

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$235

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Pagan
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

German
    Kassandra Married on 07/29/2018
    Barbara was very helpful arranging everything for our 50th anniversary vow renewal. It went perfectly. The rain even held off until after the last picture.
    Cassandra Married on 12/31/2015
    My husband and I are so happy with all the services we received from Elope to Charleston. Right from the beginning of our wedding planning Barbara was super helpful and responsive! We ended up having a small wedding with 17 guests at Waterfront Park in Charleston, SC and it was perfect! Barbara took care of the ceremony venue reservation, our flowers, the photographer, booking our carriage ride, taking care of our vows and filing our marriage license! It was so nice to have someone who was so organized to take care of it all for us and on the wedding day we were so relaxed knowing that everything would run smoothly and on time. We could not have been happier with Elope to Charleston and I would highly recommend them to anyone!
    Hannah Married on 11/20/2015
    Elope to Charleston made planning my small wedding SO EASY. At one point I almost panicked, just because everything was going so smoothly - it seemed too good to be true! I was blown away by the great quality of everything included (especially the photography), and my husband and I both agree that we wouldn't have done a single thing differently. I've already recommended Elope to Charleston to every engaged couple I meet!

1557 Landings Run Mount Pleasant, 29464
Location of (Elope to Charleston)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding