Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number

About Holy City Ministers

Congratulations on Your Wedding!

We provide professional wedding officiant services in Charleston & Mt. Pleasant that will make your wedding day a once-in-a lifetime experience. We offer a professional minister to officiate your wedding ceremony in a fashion that complements your existing wedding arrangements.

Whether your dream day is a formal wedding in a high-steeple Charleston church or a relaxed gathering on Folly Beach, we are here to meet your wedding needs.

Contact us today and let us know how we can make your special day memorable.

Pastor Ben & Pastor Charlie

dj pick
109472728074458593112142489767267960312657n
c29196a9496c59678644f695ef73b39ab4067c jpgsrz22726

1 Reviews for Holy City Ministers

Your wedding day is something you may have put a lot or a little thought into. For me many details were already decided before the proposal even happened. One detail that was so important to me was the officiant of the ceremony. If you think about it, this person is helping set a firm foundation for your marriage, reminding you to keep Christ at the center of the marriage, and giving you the day to day advice that keeps you moving forward in a healthy manner. Charlie Phillips was my youth pastor and the only detail that needed to be worked through was praying my future husband would understand why Charlie needed to be our officiant. Our ceremony length was pretty short in comparison to others I have attended but in those brief moments Charlie was able to leave resounding advice that I still hear almost two years later. These words echo in my mind as my, now, husband and I live our daily, sometimes monotonous, lives. One example, "Amanda there will be days when all you need to say as Daniel gets home from work is "Honey, how was your day?"" Our ceremony was so full of these that the list goes on and on. Counseling prior to our special day was so beneficial for each of us. We were asked to take a step back and think about how God has brought us together. It's a very eye opening question. I am very thankful for all of the ways Charlie has enriched our lives and even more thankful he was willing to catapult or marriage into action!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Holy City Ministers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 450.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 40.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian

• Mount Pleasant, 29464 See on map