Wedding Connections

Asheville, NC View map Visit website

A boutique wedding planner in Asheville, North Carolina, Wedding Connections takes a friendly, creative approach to planning knot-tying affairs. Owned by lead planner Nicole Luka, the company is comprised of highly talented and professional wedding planners. Trustworthy, patient, and reliable, Wedding Connections is committed to honoring your story and vision.

Wedding Connections proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Asheville. Said services are also extended to those throughout Chapel Hill, North Carolina and Charleston, South Carolina. Nicole and her team happily offer a wide variety of wedding planning services for couples to benefit from. To begin creating unique plans, Nicole welcomes couples to meet with her for consultations. Available coordination options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Guest lists

• Woman-owned

• Cory
    Cory Married on 01/01/2020

Asheville destination wedding made easy!

Planning a destination wedding is tough enough but with Sara and Wedconnections you won’t have any stress. They are a professional, well-connected team that can make your wedding dreams come true. The planning process was organized, having monthly to weekly check-ins made us feel very comfortable. The day of logistics were amazing, Sara kept the people moving. Everything went according to plan and I was overwhelmed with how professional her team was. She really does take the time to get to know you both while being your advocate they entire time. Loved it all, I would highly recommend Sara and her team to anyone planning a wedding in Asheville.
  • Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 11/02/2019

Calm, Cool, and Collected!

I worked with Holly and her team for my wedding "day of coordination" and it was the best decision I made! Holly did way more than "day of" services for me. We had several phone calls and email exchanges leading up to the wedding weekend. She helped me stay organized and prompted me to think of important details that I probably wouldn't have even thought about had I not been bouncing ideas off of a professional. The thing I loved the most was Holly's calm and confident personality. She was very assertive without stressing anyone out which is so important when surrounded with domineering personalities. She was so knowledgeable and kept everything running smoothly. I didn't have to lift a finger or worry about anything. It went off without a hitch and I couldn't be more grateful!!
    Liz Married on 10/26/2019

A must for a unique, beautiful, and stress-free wedding

Hands down the best money we spent on our wedding! Sara is so creative, thoughtful, professional, and detail oriented. My in-laws decided to hire her for the rehearsal dinner/welcome party as well, and the whole weekend was perfect! She makes sure you will not be worrying about anything on your wedding day. We loved all our vendors so much, and that was due to Sara's expertise and recommendations. She really listened to our vision and gave honest advice and unique ideas. I wanted a beautiful wedding that was a unique reflection of me and my husband, and that's what we got with Sara. I can't recommend her and the Wedding Connections team enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nicole Luka
Owner & Lead Planner

10 Fun Facts-

• Go to Pandora Station: "The Lumineer
  • Prefer Music over Television but will Absolutely Indulge in "Yellowstone" & "Real Housewives"
  • I Love to Travel & Explore National Parks
  • Fall is my Favorite Time of Year
  • Love Scented Candles
  • Frequent TJ Maxx & Marshalls

Flawless Flawless Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are looking for someone to help you plan your wedding, alleviate stress this is a wonderful team that can help you with anything regarding your special day! Flawless always know the day will go smoothly with this team!

Po Box 583 Fletcher, NC 28732 Asheville, NC, 28732
919-642-1340

Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm
Location of (Wedding Connections)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding