address, Richmond, VA 23229 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Wedding Bliss Fitness

Hi! My name is Lauran.

I am a Certified Personal Trainer and Health Coach specializing in working with BRIDES! I've been a personal trainer for over 2 years and have helped many clients and brides reach their health and fitness goals without crash diets or over-exercising.

After I got engaged, I had a hard time with balancing everything in my life and wedding planning. It honestly made me resent wedding planning and I wasn’t able to enjoy the process.

I know what it’s like to struggle with family and friends demanding you to make decisions and pulling you in a million directions to the point where you forget about taking care of yourself. I know what it’s like to be so consumed by all of the decisions you have to make and vendors to coordinate with and being crippled by it. Eventually, you’re a month or two out from your wedding and you’ve put on extra weight, you are terrified you may not fit in your dress, and you’ve lost hope and all confidence in yourself.

The truth is, I didn’t have the support I needed and maybe you are realising the same thing. At the end of the day, what makes me different, is that I truly know where you are coming from because I’ve been there.

This is why I created my signature program - The Bridal Bliss Blueprint. It is an online exclusive, high touch coaching program that gives you 1-on-1 support to help you achieve your specific goals in a way that jives with your busy schedule and the craziness of wedding planning.

The program includes:

• Customized nutrition goals or macros
  • Customized workout plans & exercise videos
  • Weekly Modules about Nutrition, Exercise, and Self-Care
  • Weekly Recipes and Journal Prompts
  • Weekly 1-on-1 check-ins & monthly Zoom calls
  • 24/7 access to ask me anything

If you’re interested in finding a custom solution for your health & fitness goals, please message me or apply through my website. I'd love to get to know a little more about you and how I can help you achieve your goals!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Follow Wedding Bliss Fitness on

1 Reviews for Wedding Bliss Fitness

Wedding Bliss Fitness Pricing

Wedding Bliss Fitness Price Rates

Wedding Bliss Fitness FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Fitness / Health
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Fitness Plans

10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• address Richmond, VA, 23229 See on map
    434-216-2418 (Phone number)
    Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
    Location of (Wedding Bliss Fitness)