address, Richmond, VA 23229 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Wedding Bliss Fitness

Hi! My name is Lauran.

I am a Certified Personal Trainer and Health Coach specializing in working with BRIDES! I've been a personal trainer for over 2 years and have helped many clients and brides reach their health and fitness goals without crash diets or over-exercising.

After I got engaged, I had a hard time with balancing everything in my life and wedding planning. It honestly made me resent wedding planning and I wasn’t able to enjoy the process.

I know what it’s like to struggle with family and friends demanding you to make decisions and pulling you in a million directions to the point where you forget about taking care of yourself. I know what it’s like to be so consumed by all of the decisions you have to make and vendors to coordinate with and being crippled by it. Eventually, you’re a month or two out from your wedding and you’ve put on extra weight, you are terrified you may not fit in your dress, and you’ve lost hope and all confidence in yourself.

The truth is, I didn’t have the support I needed and maybe you are realising the same thing. At the end of the day, what makes me different, is that I truly know where you are coming from because I’ve been there.

This is why I created my signature program - The Bridal Bliss Blueprint. It is an online exclusive, high touch coaching program that gives you 1-on-1 support to help you achieve your specific goals in a way that jives with your busy schedule and the craziness of wedding planning.

The program includes:

• Customized nutrition goals or macros
  • Customized workout plans & exercise videos
  • Weekly Modules about Nutrition, Exercise, and Self-Care
  • Weekly Recipes and Journal Prompts
  • Weekly 1-on-1 check-ins & monthly Zoom calls
  • 24/7 access to ask me anything

If you’re interested in finding a custom solution for your health & fitness goals, please message me or apply through my website. I'd love to get to know a little more about you and how I can help you achieve your goals!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Follow Wedding Bliss Fitness on

Other couples have also viewed

bliss 51 1968797 158881580927085

1 Reviews for Wedding Bliss Fitness

• Megan

Megan · Married on 05/02/2020

Top Notch!

Lauran was a gem to work with. I had been skeptical to reach out to an online coach for quite some time but with your wedding coming up, there is not time like the present, right? My goal from the beginning with Lauran was to look my absolute very best for my wedding day. In the 2 years I've been engaged my goal was always a certain weight to get to before my wedding day. But with Lauran's help, not only did my body change but my mindset had changed as well. Sadly, I will be postponing my wedding (thanks covid) but Lauran has given me all the tools to be successful for my wedding. I am confident in my own skin and for that I will ever be thankful for Lauran and her program. Every check in, its like talking to your friend. A friend that keeps you on track for your goals and also helps you with the wedding planning blunders. I cannot thank Lauran enough for all the support and wisdom over the last 90 days. This program was a life style change and at no point did I ever feel like I was on a diet. This program is the real deal and I'm so excited to look my best and feel so confident walking down the aisle in my dress to my future husband. Thank you Lauran for everything!

Sent on 06/04/2020

Wedding Bliss Fitness's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review Megan! It has been a pleasure working with you and you are going to make an absolutely beautiful bride!

Wedding Bliss Fitness Pricing

Wedding Bliss Fitness Price Rates

Wedding Bliss Fitness FAQ

• What is the starting price for fitness/health services?
    $ 150
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Fitness / Health
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Fitness Plans

10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• address Richmond, VA, 23229 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
    Location of (Wedding Bliss Fitness)