72 Madison Ave. 4th FL, New York, NY 10016 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wedding Atelier

Wedding Atelier is a wedding dress salon based out of New York, New York. Carrie Hung, the owner and managing member, decided to take her family wedding business to another level after working at different companies as a business consultant. Carrie and her team believe in helping every client find a dress that will reflect their own unique personality on their wedding day. As a young professional herself, Carrie understands the perspectives of her clients and is able to sense their needs.

Wedding Atelier's typical turnaround time for their dresses is 14 to 18 weeks from order to delivery. This boutique is one of the Top 50 bridal salons in the country. Their inventory consists of hand-picked couture wedding dresses. They offer trunk shows and sample sales. Wedding dress services offered include the following:

• International shipping

93 Reviews for Wedding Atelier

Wedding Atelier 1
Wedding Atelier 2

Maria · Married on 05/11/2019

I have to start off by saying that I will recommend Wedding Atelier to all my bride friends. Forever. I had such a wonderful experience with Alyson. She was the nicest, sweetest, most down to earth wedding consultant in the industry. She immediately understood my vision, and pulled dresses I would have never imagined trying on; but all looked phenomenal on me. She studied my body, and the way I carried myself, and went from there. Most importantly, she was not pushy at all!!! She told me at the beginning that she was here to help me and style me. I ended up loving all the dresses she put me in. My family and I couldn't decide between 3 dresses.

Full disclosure: I had tracked down a brand new Pronovias dress that only Kleinfeld's carried. It was from their newest collection, and the Pronovias flagship store in NYC didn't even have it in stock yet. I was dying to try that dress one! I ultimately ended up choosing that dress, but I really wish I had given Alyson the sale. She was that amazing. Had the Pronovias Kleinfeld's dress not worked out, I definitely would have gone back to Alyson and bought one of my top 3 choices.

For anyone looking for an amazing bridal consultant, please please please do yourself a favor and check out Alyson at Wedding Atelier. You won't regret it.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Kymberly · Married on 02/01/2019

I walked into Wedding Atelier excited to try on a dress I had been obsessing over for about a year. The sales stylist I had the absolute PLEASURE to work with was Daisy. Daisy was incredible and truly the most patient woman I have met. The dress I had obsessed over ended up not being "the" dress. However, Daisy made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, that when I tried on a dress I otherwise would not have looked at, I fell in love. She allowed silence during the try on to let the moment sink in...and to let the dress "speak to me". Which it definitely did because we bought it! Thanks to Daisy I felt beyond ecstatic about the dress shopping experience. It was like being with family. The sales team as a whole was wonderful, and made me feel like the only bride to be in the showroom. I cannot stop raving about them to my friends and family. Thanks again Wedding Atelier and Daisy!

Sent on 04/21/2017