72 Madison Ave. 4th FL, New York, NY 10016 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Atelier

Wedding Atelier is a wedding dress salon based out of New York, New York. Carrie Hung, the owner and managing member, decided to take her family wedding business to another level after working at different companies as a business consultant. Carrie and her team believe in helping every client find a dress that will reflect their own unique personality on their wedding day. As a young professional herself, Carrie understands the perspectives of her clients and is able to sense their needs.

Wedding Atelier's typical turnaround time for their dresses is 14 to 18 weeks from order to delivery. This boutique is one of the Top 50 bridal salons in the country. Their inventory consists of hand-picked couture wedding dresses. They offer trunk shows and sample sales. Wedding dress services offered include the following:

• International shipping
  • Custom dress
  • Consultation
  • Fitting

Other couples have also viewed

• RK Bridal

101 Reviews for Wedding Atelier

• Lisa

Lisa B. · Married on 04/04/2021

An Amazing Gem!

I made an appointment and was paired with Alyson as my consultant. I had just left Kleinfeld Bridal and didn't think that I would find my dream dress at all that day. Alyson gave me a different experience and styled me based off of a few (literally 3 questions) of what I was looking for. I didn't even show her pictures and before I knew it she was ready for me to start trying on dresses. Lo and behold the very 1st dress she put me in had me, my sister, and my mom in tears! To say that she was amazing is an understatement! She was very attentive, warm, and super sweet. I continued to try on dresses but nothing compared. I just found out she left the boutique shortly after my experience but the store manager Carrie gave me a personal call and paired me with my new consultant Daisy and she's been just as sweet and helpful. Thank you to the team of Wedding Atelier for helping me find my dream dress :-)

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey R. · Married on 07/19/2020

Kleinfeld Who?

You will forget all about that salon on TLC when you visit Wedding Atelier. I worked with Yvonne and of all the bridal salons I visited, she was the only person who slowed down the process and made me feel comfortable selecting my gown. Everywhere else I felt rushed and pressured to make a decision, but Yvonne asked all the right questions and was fun to spend time with! I am obsessed with the Martina Liana gown I chose and can't wait to wear it next year for my rescheduled big wedding! Thank you Yvonne!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna B. · Married on 12/10/2019

The best!!!

Where do I begin. I was told about this hidden gem by one of my friends who recently got married. My experience here was like no other when I was searching to find my wedding dress. each staff member on the phone was helpful and nice each time I called. Lisa made sure everything was perfect with my dress. Zuly, my seamstress provided a work of art with finishing touches on my beautiful Martina Liana dress. She sat on the floor and cut around the hem of my dress so meticulously to assure the correct length. Thank you wedding atelier for having such a beautiful dress and making my experience so personal!

Sent on 11/05/2019

• 72 Madison Ave. 4th FL New York, NY, 10016 See on map
    Location of (Wedding Atelier)