All for Love Wedding Ceremonies

Bellmawr, NJ View map
$300 Typical Price

$300 Typical Price

Hello. My name is Mary Farina Wood and I am a non denominational wedding officiant. My philosophy is simple, Love is Love. My goal is to make your special day spectacular and to give you the ceremony that you truly desire. Destination, lavish, simple, whatever your desire I can accommodate. I can suggest special touches or if you are a couple that has everything planned I can accomplish whatever your vision may be. I offer a great affordable price, heartfelt experience and always keep you as the focus without any judgements ever. Please contact me and we can get started on your dream experience. I look forward to talking with you and wish you luck in planning your dream day. Please see my reviews and contact me with any questions! My prices are comparable and you will not be disappointed!

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Matthew C. Married on 08/06/2021

Best officiant experience

Mary was everything we could of asked for in an officiant. She was quick to respond day or night, has tons of examples of ceremonies, she worked up a perfect ceremony that met all of our needs and wants. She came to the rehearsal and made sure everything would go as planned. Would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant

All for Love Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Matt. It was a beautiful night and I am very glad that the ceremony was everything that the two of you wanted. Many years of health and happiness to you.
    Christina C. Married on 08/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent experience with this officiant

We used mary for our officiant for our wedding and she was absolutely fantastic and made the ceremony one to remember. She worked a ceremony that had everything we wanted in it. The ceremony went off without a hitch thanks to her. Definitely recommend

All for Love Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Christina, thank you so much for the great review. It was such a beautiful night and I am so happy that you were happy. You put a-lot into that ceremony as well. Much health and happiness to you both.
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 05/16/2021

Incredible!

Mary was extremely helpful and attentive. A professional at the fullest extent and went above and beyond to help us feel comfortable from the rehearsal all the way through the end of the ceremony. We highly recommend Mary to be the officiant at your ceremony!

Jessica and Dominic,
    It was my pleasure! Thank you so much. I wish you many years of health and happiness!

Mary
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

All for Love Wedding Ceremonies 1
Exclusive

Valleybrook Country Club by Ron Jaworski Weddings Valleybrook Country Club by Ron Jaworski Weddings Country Club Weddings

I had the pleasure of being apart of Mary's Wedding at Valleybrook Country Club a few years ago. Mary had such a hard time finding the perfect officiant for her Wedding that she decided to become one. I highly recommend Mary for your Ceremony. She will take the time to get to know you as a couple and personalize your Ceremony. Look no further!

Valleybrook Country Club by Ron Jaworski Weddings
5.0 out of 5 rating , 298 Reviews
· Country Club Weddings

Mount Ephraim, NJ Bellmawr, NJ, 08059
Location of (All for Love Wedding Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding