Bellmawr, NJ 08031 Map · Phone number

About Wedded Blessings Officiant Services

Hello. My name is Mary Farina Wood and I am non denominational wedding officiant. My philosophy is simple, Love is Love. My goal is to make your special day spectacular and to give you the ceremony that you truly desire. Destination, lavish, simple, whatever your desire I can accomodate. I can suggest special touches or if you are a couple that has everything planned I can go with whatever you want. I offer a great affordable price, heartfelt exprience and always keep you as the focus without any judgements ever. Please contact me and we can get started on your dream experience. I look forward to talking with you and wish you luck in planning your dream day.

Follow Wedded Blessings Officiant Services on

IsabellaChristeningandEaster066
bellaandwebsitepics005

8 Reviews for Wedded Blessings Officiant Services

Karina · Married on 01/09/2016

I would absolutely recommend Mary as a wedding officiant to family and friends. From the start Mary was very quick to reply and provided a variety of options for services that she offered. By working with Mary I was able to create a completely custom ceremony that fit for me and my husband. Mary was so willing to accommodate what we did and did not want to include into our ceremony. On the day of the wedding Mary was willing to come early and do a run through with our bridal party, which was extremely helpful. She was prompt, well-dressed, professional and well spoken. Thank you Mary for working with us and allowing us to have the dream ceremony that I have always wanted!!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Mary was by far the best call we made for an officiant! From the first email she gave us a quote, which we thought is this for real? So we booked a consultation. From the minute we walked in we thought wow, no judgement, no forcing of views she just simply asked what our vision of our ceremony we wanted. I think we both knew that second we were booking her! I highly recommend Mary. She was creative and always offered help even for our non ceremony questions. Anyone who wants to have a ceremony that is tailored to their story should book Mary. Such a nice experience. Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Danielle · Married on 08/17/2013

Mary had done an outstanding job. Our vows turned out perfect!! We count not have asked for a more perfect day. We would definitely recommend Mary again!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Wedded Blessings Officiant Services FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Valleybrook Country Club
    Valleybrook Country Club Country Club Weddings

I had the pleasure of being apart of Mary's Wedding at Valleybrook Country Club a few years ago. Mary had such a hard time finding the perfect officiant for her Wedding that she decided to become one. I highly recommend Mary for your Ceremony. She will take the time to get to know you as a couple and personalize your Ceremony. Look no further!

• Bellmawr, NJ, 08031 See on map