Mount Ephraim, NJ, Bellmawr, NJ 08059 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $300
  • Deals 1

About All for Love Wedding Ceremonies

Hello. My name is Mary Farina Wood and I am a non denominational wedding officiant. My philosophy is simple, Love is Love. My goal is to make your special day spectacular and to give you the ceremony that you truly desire. Destination, lavish, simple, whatever your desire I can accommodate. I can suggest special touches or if you are a couple that has everything planned I can go with whatever you want. I offer a great affordable price, heartfelt experience and always keep you as the focus without any judgements ever. Please contact me and we can get started on your dream experience. I look forward to talking with you and wish you luck in planning your dream day. Please see my reviews and contact me with any questions! My prices are comparable and you will not be disappointed!

Follow All for Love Wedding Ceremonies on

IsabellaChristeningandEaster066

10 Reviews for All for Love Wedding Ceremonies

Michele Guinta · Married on 09/20/2020

FABULOUS Wedding Officiant

I can't thank you enough Mary for the beautiful ceremony and a wedding you helped to make possible for us. You made the process so easy and manageable and were there patiently to answer any questions. We couldn't of asked anyone better to be our Officiant. Every detail of our ceremony was perfect thanks to you!
    Michele & Rick
    September 20th, 2020

Sent on 09/26/2020

All for Love Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Michele and Rick for the honor of choosing me to do your beautiful wedding. It was my absolute pleasure. Many years of health and happiness.

Caitlin · Married on 06/03/2017

Mary gave us the exact ceremony we wanted

Mary was wonderful to work with! Since we didn't know where to begin, she shared with us some examples of what she had done in the past and then let us customize the ceremony to match our style. She was open to whatever we wanted. She was also very capable and helped with the paperwork — with so many other wedding details to worry about, it was nice to know we were in good hands. Her delivery and overall presence were professional and friendly, exactly what we wanted! Hiring Mary to lead our ceremony was a great decision.

Sent on 11/17/2019

All for Love Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Cait! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Many years of health and happiness to you both!

Karina · Married on 01/09/2016

I would absolutely recommend Mary as a wedding officiant to family and friends. From the start Mary was very quick to reply and provided a variety of options for services that she offered. By working with Mary I was able to create a completely custom ceremony that fit for me and my husband. Mary was so willing to accommodate what we did and did not want to include into our ceremony. On the day of the wedding Mary was willing to come early and do a run through with our bridal party, which was extremely helpful. She was prompt, well-dressed, professional and well spoken. Thank you Mary for working with us and allowing us to have the dream ceremony that I have always wanted!!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

All for Love Wedding Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 100
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• All for Love Wedding Ceremonies 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Valleybrook Country Club Country Club Weddings

I had the pleasure of being apart of Mary's Wedding at Valleybrook Country Club a few years ago. Mary had such a hard time finding the perfect officiant for her Wedding that she decided to become one. I highly recommend Mary for your Ceremony. She will take the time to get to know you as a couple and personalize your Ceremony. Look no further!

• Mount Ephraim, NJ Bellmawr, NJ, 08059 See on map
    Location of (All for Love Wedding Ceremonies)