308 4th St., Williamstown, NJ 08094 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About John Richman, Jr - South Jersey Non-Denominational Minister

I am a non-denominational minister conveniently located in Williamstown, NJ. My specialty is weddings but I am also available for any occasion at very affordable rates. If you are looking for someone who wants you to be 100% happy, is willing to to accommodate all of your wishes, treats every client like they are family, and is always there for you - look no further. I promise you will not be disappointed!

I always strive to please my couples and clients by going above and beyond what is expected. Pleasing you is my main objective. Every service is as special to me as it will be for you. Each service is tailored to your individual wants and needs. Whatever you want in your ceremony I will make sure to include it and make your special day a memorable one. I always sit down with my wedding couples and other clients to personally create a ceremony that reflects exactly who you are and makes you feel the most relaxed and comfortable on what can be a very hectic day. My goal is to make that day go as smoothly as possible.

Follow John Richman, Jr - South Jersey Non-Denominational Minister on

gary dominique
jamie and brian

2 Reviews for John Richman, Jr - South Jersey Non-Denominational Minister

Talitha · Married on 11/26/2015

We had a small wedding at my parent's home and had decided the date only about two months in advance - I believe we found John about a month and a half ahead. Not only was he available and willing to work with us in that time frame, but he was completely flexible about being available on Thanksgiving. When we initially met, he was friendly, open, and a lot of fun to talk to. His pricing was great, especially on our tight budget, and he explained he did this more for the love of helping others than for profit. I'd definitely recommend him to any friends getting married.

Thanks John!

Sent on 12/30/2015

John Richman, Jr - South Jersey Non-Denominational Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Talitha. Your wedding was the highlight of my Thanksgiving holiday and it was a pleasure to work with you.

lakeisha · Married on 02/23/2015

I had a small wedding in my home this past February 2015. John was flexible with the date, time, verse, and even what he'd wear. He's an overall wonderful person. Everyone loved him and still talk about how he felt like one of the family. Thank you do much for making my day special John!!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

John Richman, Jr - South Jersey Non-Denominational Minister Pricing

John Richman, Jr - South Jersey Non-Denominational Minister Price Rates

John Richman, Jr - South Jersey Non-Denominational Minister FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 125.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? DE, MD, NJ, PA

• Running Deer Golf Club
    Running Deer Golf Club Country Club Weddings

John Richman is great to work with and makes everything easy and run smoothly

• 308 4th St. Williamstown, 08094 See on map