John Richman, Jr - South Jersey Non-Denominational Minister

Williamstown, NJ View map

I am a non-denominational minister conveniently located in Williamstown, NJ. My specialty is weddings but I am also available for any occasion at very affordable rates. If you are looking for someone who wants you to be 100% happy, is willing to to accommodate all of your wishes, treats every client like they are family, and is always there for you - look no further. I promise you will not be disappointed!

I always strive to please my couples and clients by going above and beyond what is expected. Pleasing you is my main objective. Every service is as special to me as it will be for you. Each service is tailored to your individual wants and needs. Whatever you want in your ceremony I will make sure to include it and make your special day a memorable one. I always sit down with my wedding couples and other clients to personally create a ceremony that reflects exactly who you are and makes you feel the most relaxed and comfortable on what can be a very hectic day. My goal is to make that day go as smoothly as possible.

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$125

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

DE
MD
NJ
PA
    Talitha Married on 11/26/2015
    We had a small wedding at my parent's home and had decided the date only about two months in advance - I believe we found John about a month and a half ahead. Not only was he available and willing to work with us in that time frame, but he was completely flexible about being available on Thanksgiving. When we initially met, he was friendly, open, and a lot of fun to talk to. His pricing was great, especially on our tight budget, and he explained he did this more for the love of helping others than for profit. I'd definitely recommend him to any friends getting married.

Thanks John!

John Richman, Jr - South Jersey Non-Denominational Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Talitha. Your wedding was the highlight of my Thanksgiving holiday and it was a pleasure to work with you.
    Lakeisha Married on 02/23/2015
    I had a small wedding in my home this past February 2015. John was flexible with the date, time, verse, and even what he'd wear. He's an overall wonderful person. Everyone loved him and still talk about how he felt like one of the family. Thank you do much for making my day special John!!!

Pricing

Running Deer Golf Club by Ron Jaworski Weddings Running Deer Golf Club by Ron Jaworski Weddings Country Club Weddings

John Richman is great to work with and makes everything easy and run smoothly

308 4th St. Williamstown, 08094
Location of (John Richman, Jr - South Jersey Non-Denominational Minister)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding