1 N New York Rd, Absecon, NJ 08201 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 100 to 175
Availability Check your date

About Smithville Inn

Smithville Inn is a small but stunning wedding venue in Absecon, New Jersey. This historic dining hall was built circa 1978, and has been serving the Absecon community ever since. The rustic interior coupled with beautiful gardens and cobblestone walking paths make for perfect portrait backdrops. You'll find plenty of space in the dining area for your guests to enjoy and dance the night away. With award-winning catering and an excellent wedding planning staff, you'll be so glad you chose Smithville Inn for your big day.

Facilities and Capacity
The Smithville Inn offers a beautiful view of Lake Meone and the rolling countryside of Southern New Jersey. Cobblestone paths lead to a quaint gazebo in the outdoor terrace, perfect for an outdoor ceremony or cocktail hour. Inside, you can choose from several dining areas, each overlooking the lake and the Smithville Inn gardens. Smithville Inn also offers smaller private dining areas with fireplaces to keep you warm during an intimate winter wedding. The Smithville Inn can accommodate up to 175 guests total. The facilities also offer a private bridal suite for couples to get ready and take breaks throughout the wedding day.

At the Smithville Inn, you and your guests are treated like family. The exceptional wait staff, chefs, and wedding planners are here to make every part of your wedding day run smoothly and efficiently. They offer several wedding packages to suit every bridal style and budget. You can choose from a variety of services in an up to five-hour package, including the ceremony and reception. You will have up to four hours access to the open bar, which includes cocktail hour and your champagne toast. You will also have a choice of a buffet style main meal, or a multi-course sit down dinner. You will have a choice of main menu options, as well as premium linens and napkins to set the tables. The Smithville Inn also offer custom designed wedding cakes as part of their wedding day packages.

Follow Smithville Inn on
theramsdens 7207
theramsdens 6967
fieplace screen
theramsdens 7207

73 Reviews for Smithville Inn

Megan · Married on 09/07/2018

We got married at the Smithville Inn on 9/7. Our day was absolutely perfect! We had to make the late decision to have the ceremony inside. Although I was naturally a little disappointed, it was still a very pretty space and Kyle made sure we at least had our cocktail hour outside (it was just one passing thunderstorm so cleared up in the middle of our ceremony). Kyle and Justine made everything run so smoothly. I received nothing but compliments from our guests. The food was AMAZING. They even boxed up some of our cocktail hour food in addition to our dinners for us which we enjoyed the next day. I was planning from 3 1/2 hours away. This was never an issue. Justine and Kyle answered my emails within 24 hours, and made sure to have an answer for all of my questions. They allowed me to be a stress free bride on my wedding day and that was the most amazing gift anyone could have given us.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

All of my dreams came true on 6/16/18 when my husband and I were married at the Smithville Inn. We have been going to the town of Smithville for years, and on the night of our engagement, we didn't even hesitate that our dream wedding would be at The Smithville Inn- with one venue visit, we were booked! They book up early, we booked 18 months in advance and scored the last weekend in June - so do not hesitate and book your spot with them. Kyle and Justine made the entire planning process easy. Every email is answered in a timely manner, no question is too big or too small. They answer everything,and fast! You are in the BEST hands with Kyle and Justine. Every appointment at the venue was quick and painless, you can tell they work as a well-oiled machine. With all of the weddings they do, they treat you like you are the only wedding that matters when you are with them! Our wedding weekend, both Kyle and Justine were cool, calm and collected. Every detail I thought about meticulously for months came to life with their creativity. I never felt so calm leaving all of my wedding decor in their hands the morning of my wedding. It was an absolute dream walking into the venue and seeing everything come to life! Justine even took cocktail hour decor and took it upon herself to reuse all of it and decorate a hutch in the reception area! I love that they reused everything; even our welcome sign from the ceremony ended up being reused! I LOVE that they did that. They even caught some minor errors I made and asked me about them the morning of, and I never ever would have caught them (the menu I printed was in the wrong order so they wanted to verify the order I wanted the food to come out in). My family cannot stop raving about the venue, the service, and the food. If we could do it all over, we would choose the smithville over and over and over again. We are so lucky! We love you guys!

Smithville Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 600.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 175
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeurvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What transportation and access is available? Valet