Wedded Blessings Officiant Services Reviews

8 | Bellmawr, NJ

8 Reviews for Wedded Blessings Officiant Services

Karina · Married on 01/09/2016

I would absolutely recommend Mary as a wedding officiant to family and friends. From the start Mary was very quick to reply and provided a variety of options for services that she offered. By working with Mary I was able to create a completely custom ceremony that fit for me and my husband. Mary was so willing to accommodate what we did and did not want to include into our ceremony. On the day of the wedding Mary was willing to come early and do a run through with our bridal party, which was extremely helpful. She was prompt, well-dressed, professional and well spoken. Thank you Mary for working with us and allowing us to have the dream ceremony that I have always wanted!!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Mary was by far the best call we made for an officiant! From the first email she gave us a quote, which we thought is this for real? So we booked a consultation. From the minute we walked in we thought wow, no judgement, no forcing of views she just simply asked what our vision of our ceremony we wanted. I think we both knew that second we were booking her! I highly recommend Mary. She was creative and always offered help even for our non ceremony questions. Anyone who wants to have a ceremony that is tailored to their story should book Mary. Such a nice experience. Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Danielle · Married on 08/17/2013

Mary had done an outstanding job. Our vows turned out perfect!! We count not have asked for a more perfect day. We would definitely recommend Mary again!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Natalie · Married on 07/06/2013

Mary Farina Wood was wonderful to work with! She is so friendly and made us feel comfortable from the day we met her at Valleybrook. She was a great help with tailoring her ceremony to exactly what we wanted. Mary provided us with answers to all of questions regarding our wedding ceremony, including writinh our vows. We were so pleased with our ceremony and were grateful to have her to perform it. We would recommend her to friends and family for sure. Thanks Mary!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Kim · Married on 04/13/2013

Mary was so easy to work with. From the moment I was in contact with her she got back to me right away and made me feel at ease. She made the process so easy for me and I really did not stress or worry about the ceremony becasue of her. She explained everything so great and worked with me to make my ceremony special. If you are looking for someone to be very personable, responsive, and professional; Mary is it. Could not be more pleased with her service.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Fantastic service couldn't have asked for better officiant. Yaaaaaay

Sent on 04/10/2013

Maria · Married on 10/13/2012

From the minute I reached out to Mary she always was available or got back to us as soon as she was available! Through out the whole planning process she did everything possible to make each step easy for us! She helped make out special day extraordinary!

Sent on 10/15/2012

kelsey · Married on 06/29/2012

Mary was awesome!! She was willing to meet us at any time, any day! She made our ceremony so special and personal!! We loved having her as our officiant!

Love, Kelsey & Todd Trout