Weckle Films

$1,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Most Popular Price

MISSION

"Maximize Your Storytelling With Power"

This is my mission statement when it comes to wedding videography. The word "Power" is defined by capturing raw emotional moments and using them to create beautiful stories.

When capturing these moments, Weckle Films is intentional and pays close attention to the small details. The outcome adds a different kind of flavor and intimacy with video storytelling.

BACKGROUND

It all began by simply watching a few video content creators on YouTube. After being inspired by their beautiful work, the choice was made to invest in a camera.

My first camera was bought back in 2016 and was a Canon 70D body. Since then, the passion and drive for videography and film started to pick up even more in 2017 and continues to film today.

LOCATION

Based in Springfield MA, Weckle Films travels all over the New England region. Including MA, CT, NH, NY, and ME.

REQUEST SERVICES

Looking for someone to film your Wedding and in capturing those special intimate moments? Message Weckle Films today to receive a Quote!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,900

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Message vendor

• Style
    Style P. Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great to work with as always

I'm a Connecticut DJ who has worked with Michael from Weckle Films on a couple different wedding occasions and he's awesome! His work is top notch and he's super personable and easy to coordinate things with. Definitely check out his videos for yourself!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra H. Married on 05/21/2022

WeckleFilms is a 100/10

If I could give Michael 100 stars, I would. Leading up to the wedding, he was incredibly responsive to any questions we asked. About 3 days before the wedding, all of our plans changed and he was accommodating. On the wedding day, he was exactly on time and really took charge in making sure everything was done as planned and on time. Not to mention the utmost professionalism! He has you fill out a survey of moments you want captured specifically. I mentioned getting a video of my husband dancing to a certain song. The DJ put the song on without notice and Michael was filming other things in the room next door, all the sudden you see him running out to the dance floor! He never misses a moment and we were so grateful to have him as part of our day.
  • illustration stars

Team

Michael Weckle
Michael Weckle
Owner

Hello there, I'm Michael, owner and storyteller at Weckle Films! Here are a few things about me...

I've been filming Weddings for 5 years now and over 2 years professionally. If you told me that one day I'd own a business, I would've laughed and walked the other direction. Life is definitely unpredictable and is quite the adventure.

I'm someone who's very selective with who I hang out with, as I cherish my time and know it's very valuable.

Favorite season of the year would have to be Fall, because I just LOVE me some colorful foliage!

Springfield MA Springfield, MA, 01108
413-216-0132
Location of (Weckle Films)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding