165 Front Street Studio 2417, Chicopee, MA 01013 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Gravity Booths

The Slow Motion Studio is a unique and super fun way to entertain guests and elevate the "fun factor" of any party!! Gravity Booths is based in western MA but we have traveled as far as Cape Cod with our video booth.

Take a look at one of our sample videos and you will see why Gravity Booths is such a hit with guests!

Follow Gravity Booths on

logopngblack

• Videos 4

3 Reviews for Gravity Booths

Lauren · Married on 04/17/2015

My husband and I recently got married in Simsbury, Ct. And hired Hale Channel as our photographer and also used his photo booth. I cannot even put into words how much of a success this was ! Our friends and family had such a great time taking pictures and recording videos and we had an even Better time looking at them afterwards. This was by far the best booth and props that we have ever seen and we have been to several weddings where they were present. Brian also puts together a scrapbook of all the pictures for you to have as a keepsake and it's so much fun to look at. This booth is a must have and I highly recommend !!!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Sandy · Married on 11/15/2014

During all of the craziness of wedding planning, I stumbled upon Brian's Flipbooks. I had never heard of this idea before and I was immediately sold. The price was fair and it was something that no one else was even offering. It was so unique! We added a scrolling message to the printed books to personalize them (which isn't listed on his website, but he did for free). Everyone loved creating and showing off their books. It was a big hit at our wedding. If you are looking for something unique to give your guests that they won't forget (and everyone brought theirs home!) then I highly recommend the Flipbook studio. It was a blast!

Sent on 04/10/2015

We hired Brian's Flipbook studio for our wedding. Their setup is really nice and professional looking. The flip books are really cool and our friends had a blast making them. I recommend these guys if you are looking for something fun and different for your wedding. Everything went perfectly. Thanks Brian!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Gravity Booths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gravity Booths 1
    Save $100 OFF any package for winter weddings!
    Winter wedding discount for new clients. Save $100 off any Gravity Booth package.

• HaleChannel Studios
    HaleChannel Studios Wedding Photographers

Gravity Booths is super fun and the video is TV quality with professional editing like an MTV video. You will be amazed at what these guys do!!!

• 165 Front Street, Studio 2417 Chicopee, 01013 See on map