We Plus You

Lewisville, TX 75077 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• delicate designs by lindsay
  • Lilies Floral Design
  • Flair Floral Designs
  • Carmen Flora

7 Reviews for We Plus You

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection, utter perfection

Working with We + you was one of the best decision I made for my wedding. Amanda listened to my dreams of what my wedding could look like and she brought to life my wedding in a way I never expected. Amanda went above and beyond. Each detail was pure perfection and exactly what I imagined. It is crazy to think that someone could imagine my wedding just as I did in my head. I can’t wait to get all my pictures and see all the beauty We + you brought to our wedding. Thank you Amanda, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Deanna · Married on 10/08/2016

AMAZING! We used we+you for the floral at out wedding. They did so great, when I finally sat down to have dinner at my wedding I was able to stop and look around. I was just sooo pleased with how beautiful it was. They worked closely with me to come up with floral that fit exactly what I wanted. They offered multiple ideas when I gave a vague description of what I wanted. She was able to get a feel for what I wanted and totally delivered on that. I had general ideas and she brought them to life. Absolutely perfect and sooo worth it! Couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Jenny · Married on 11/01/2014

Without a doubt, what I was looking forward to most, the day of the wedding, (besides getting married of course) was seeing all the flowers bring the space to life with rich reds and leafy greens. That's pretty much all I needed to say to Amanda, and she was like, "I got it girl!" My bouquet was beautiful. My husband even commented on it. The hanging tree branches and filled birdcages were stunning. Our flower initials, and flower rings (for all my grandmas) were the cutest, and made them feel so special. There aren't enough words to describe my love for this florist and her amazing visions. Heather and Amanda are a fantastic team and I would recommend them to anyone needing a florist who thinks outside the "flower" box

Sent on 12/03/2014

• Lewisville See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (We Plus You )