We Plus You Reviews

7 | Lewisville, TX

7 Reviews for We Plus You

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection, utter perfection

Working with We + you was one of the best decision I made for my wedding. Amanda listened to my dreams of what my wedding could look like and she brought to life my wedding in a way I never expected. Amanda went above and beyond. Each detail was pure perfection and exactly what I imagined. It is crazy to think that someone could imagine my wedding just as I did in my head. I can’t wait to get all my pictures and see all the beauty We + you brought to our wedding. Thank you Amanda, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Deanna · Married on 10/08/2016

AMAZING! We used we+you for the floral at out wedding. They did so great, when I finally sat down to have dinner at my wedding I was able to stop and look around. I was just sooo pleased with how beautiful it was. They worked closely with me to come up with floral that fit exactly what I wanted. They offered multiple ideas when I gave a vague description of what I wanted. She was able to get a feel for what I wanted and totally delivered on that. I had general ideas and she brought them to life. Absolutely perfect and sooo worth it! Couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Jenny · Married on 11/01/2014

Without a doubt, what I was looking forward to most, the day of the wedding, (besides getting married of course) was seeing all the flowers bring the space to life with rich reds and leafy greens. That's pretty much all I needed to say to Amanda, and she was like, "I got it girl!" My bouquet was beautiful. My husband even commented on it. The hanging tree branches and filled birdcages were stunning. Our flower initials, and flower rings (for all my grandmas) were the cutest, and made them feel so special. There aren't enough words to describe my love for this florist and her amazing visions. Heather and Amanda are a fantastic team and I would recommend them to anyone needing a florist who thinks outside the "flower" box

Sent on 12/03/2014

I researched and interviewed several florists before coming across Amanda at We Plus You. Amanda shared my vision and was the first florist to say "yes I can do that" and listened to what I wanted instead of offering her own idea of what she wanted to do. I felt like some florists were not personable and made me feel like they were "running a business" instead of trying to be creative and work with the ideas that I had. My colors were Tiffany blue and white, and I was set on doing dendrobium orchids and a certain "look" that I envisioned. Amanda sat down with me several times and offered her creative ideas and even went to the trouble of ordering flowers to do mock set-ups so I could see what the arrangements would look like the day of. It ended up raining on our wedding day, so we moved everything indoors, and the transition of plans was seamless. My bouquet looked like something straight out of a magazine, as did my bridemaids bouquets. The centerpieces were just what I envisioned and everything could not have turned out more perfect. Amanda is extremely talented, very personable, and I am so lucky that we were able to work together. I couldn't have imagined working with anyone else!!

Sent on 03/24/2014
  • O

Olia · Married on 10/26/2013

We Plus You were great to work with. I was very pleased with my wedding flowers. I had a few ideas of what I wanted, and they ran with and made it fantastic! Everything was beautiful. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Courtney · Married on 10/12/2013

Beautiful flowers and decor!!! Amanda totally understood my idea and nailed it!! I loved everything she did! Perfect day!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Sheila · Married on 08/31/2013

They were great to work with and had several ideas to go along with a vintage wedding! It looked fabulous!

Sent on 09/25/2013