Columbia, SC 29205 Map · Phone number

About We Are the Hoffmans

We are Zachary & Jenny Hoffman.

We are a husband and wife photography team specializing in destination wedding & elopement photography.

We love to travel and tell stories of love and adventure all over the globe.

We can't wait to be a part of your wedding adventure!

-the Hoffmans

• Bree Burchfield

10 Reviews for We Are the Hoffmans

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I agreed, if we were going to spend big it would be on two things: catering and photography. Photos were important to us because they were the one thing that we knew would last long past the wedding day. I was browsing Pinterest and linking out to wedding blogs and online mags left and right. One gorgeous picture of a barn decked out for a wedding caught my eye and I was thrilled when I saw that the venue was in North Georgia! Maybe such a great photographer would be willing to drive to the mountains of North Carolina to do photos!

I had already looked about nearly two dozen photographers, and while all of them were amazing, I was getting burnt out. Looking at thousands of photos, eventually all the styles begin to blur together. I clicked on the link to the photographer's website and We Are the Hoffmans' webpage loaded. Not only were they located in Columbia, SC, they were willing to drive anywhere in the Carolinas! When I found out we had all attended the same University I was stoked! But what really convinced me was looking through their photos. They were different. They fit with the vision of what I wanted for our wedding and when I showed Bradley, he agreed.

We set up a meeting in Columbia and Zach and Jenny talked with us over cupcakes at an adorable bakery. I knew as soon as I saw them that we had made the right choice. They are professional and fun, and we clicked with them immediately. The entire drive back to the mountains Bradley and I talked about how awesome our photos were going to be.

We contracted We Are the Hoffmans for Engagement, Bridal, and Wedding Day photos and we even got a bonus "Day After" adventure session. Every minute spent with this husband-wife team was fantastic. We got our photos back in a timely fashion and the quality of the photos is beyond compare. Bradley and I could not be happier! Having the Hoffmans be a part of our life for the past year has been a dream come true.

Thank you, Zach and Jenny!

Sent on 08/29/2014

ashley · Married on 06/01/2013

I spent a TON of time researching photographers-- photography was on the top of the list in terms of things that were important to us for our wedding. We settled on the Hoffmans for several reasons. They offered extras (engagement photos, printing rights, two photographers included in the price) that others didn't, and the quality of the photos they showed us were amazing. After a perfect engagement session, we knew the wedding photos were going to turn out fabulously as well. And yes, we were so happy with our beautiful wedding pictures! So many of our family and friends have also said the same and were truly impressed with the Hoffmans' work. The Hoffmans were professional, had beautiful and creative ideas for photos, and were also a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Courtney · Married on 04/06/2013

Zach and Jenny Hoffman are the best! I can't say enough good about them! So kind and easy going--they are very flexible too so that they can work around your busy schedule. They travel anywhere and meet you for coffee or lunch when talking through details. And their photography is hands down some of the best photography I've ever seen. They did my brother and sister in law's wedding and I got engaged shortly after. My husband and I knew Zach and Jenny a little and decided after seeing pictures from my brother's wedding that we absolutely wanted them for our wedding. If you haven't checked out their website, you're missing out! wearethehoffmans.com They travel anywhere, so even if you're out of state (or farther) they'll get you some great pictures! They are timely, organized and incredibly talented. Because they are a husband-wife team, they work very well together. I absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/04/2013

• SC Party DJ Wedding DJs

heartfelt & joyful images of couples who love to laugh & are hopelessly in love with one another.

• By Invitation Only...Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

We are the Hoffmans capture your day from start to finish documenting each part from the gorgeous details to your amazing friends and family! Their talent and ability is breath taking and it shines through on their final product~ all you have is your photos at the end of the day, make sure you call on this team to capture your day!

• American Floral Wedding Florists

I have heard great things ! Looking forward to working with them ! (I think we have 4 weddings together upcoming this year)

• Columbia, 29205 See on map
    2522025487 (Phone number)
    Location of (We Are the Hoffmans)