Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Map · Phone number

About WDPhotoINC

William started WDPhoto.INC in 2008 with the mission of bringing high quality images and photography to more people by keeping his costs affordable while still delivering a fantastic end product.

Many of his clients return because they are so impressed with the results of the photoshoot and they say he is so fun and easy to work with!

William is a proud member of the Events Taylor Made "Dream Team". He works with couples that are unable to afford the essentials of thier wedding due to circumstances beyond thier control. William loves the satisfaction he gets from being able to help make the dreams come true for these very special clients.

William says that the only thing that makes him happier than being behind the camera is being able to see the joyful reactions of his clients when they see thier pictures for the first time!

flowerringWeb
flowerringWeb
img0621WEB
IMG02612WEB

7 Reviews for WDPhotoINC

William did a very nice job with our daughter's wedding photos. There were many photos to choose from.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Sera · Married on 05/19/2012

Will was very friendly and professional. My fiance and I knew right away that he was the photographer for us. During my wedding he was willing to do any poses or try new shots. It was a lot of fun working with him, plus the photos came out beautifully, and are magazine quality.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Teri · Married on 10/15/2010

Will is amazing! Anton and I liked him from the very start and he didn't disappoint us! Anton is one of those guys that doesn't like having his photograph taken, but after our engagement shoot, his comment was "That was fun!" Will just *makes* it fun! He's so enthusiastic and fun loving that it's truely a pleasure to work with him. I am thrilled beyond words with the photos he took for both the engagement shoot and for the wedding - so much so that I had an AMAZINGLY hard time trying to figure out which ones I wanted special editing on. I mean the pictures were stunning as is!!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Award

WDPhotoINC FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Rob Wilkins Entertainment
    Rob Wilkins Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you want the best, if you want to capture the perfect moments, then look no further then WDPhoto. I am so impressed at the way he seems to be there at the perfect time for the perfect shot. A photographer like this does not come around very often, but when they do watch out. He is not just a Photographer, but this man is a true artist and I am proud to work with him whenever possile.

• "I Do With You" Wedding Officiant
    "I Do With You" Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Will is an all around wonderful person and SUPER TALENTED photographer. He has the right energy and vision you would want from a professional. I highly recommend him to all that want to remember their special day for ever in pictures.

• Events TaylorMade
    Events TaylorMade Wedding Planners

William Dick of WDPhoto, Inc. is one of the finest photographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with! There is a reason that he is the first one I refer to my clients - his standard of work, excellence and pride in his craft are so present that they simply jump out from the pages of his website when you view his portfolio. Additionally, William was the very first person to join the Angel Bride Dream Team and has captured magical moments that would not have been captured. There has not been a single client that I've referred him to that has not loved him or his work. I happily reccommend him to anyone and everyone - not just those getting married!

• Mission Viejo, 92691 See on map