Marina del Rey, CA 90292 Map · Phone number

About Wayne Tam Photography

Utilizing a variety of photographic styles from traditional portraiture to photojournalism, I strive to capture all the individual moments and details which string together to make every wedding a unique story.

Wed Port 225
Wed Port 225

7 Reviews for Wayne Tam Photography

• Cristina

Cristina · Married on 04/05/2009

I have to say, choosing Wayne to be our photographer was one of the best decisions I made about our wedding planning! He was easy to deal and work with, showed up on time, had a pleasant personality, was right in our price range, very professional, unintrusive, and his pictures... AH! I am so happy!

I did not know him or somebody that used him before. I chose him from the Wedding Wire list based on his reviews and my feel for his work after our first meeting. I am VERY IMPRESSED with his work. I am a pretty darn good photographer myself (hence pretty picky), and I have a deep apreciation for the pictures that Wayne took of us (he posted a few below "greg and cristina" if you want to check them out), particulalry given the short time he had with us. He took a blend of classic family pictures that pleased our parents mixed with modern shots, glam shots and photojournalism.

Share with him what you want and he will give you exactly that. Highly recommended!

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2008

We knew about Wayne and his work through some friends so we called him up, set up a meeting with him and decided to go with him.
    Wayne and his assistant Chris were great, they showed up at the exact time we requested. I ('the bride'), as usual, was late but Wayne waited patiently for me, Chris met with the groom and groomsmen somewhere else and was very punctual as well.
    The pictures are amazing! They had different ideas to pose and now we have really great printed memories of our wedding. My husband hates taking pictures and he's the most excited about how our wedding pictures turned out (he says it all the time XD)
    We are extremely satisfied with the final product and wouldn't doubt having Wayne be the photographer at any other event we might have.

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2007

Wayne was very competent, easy-going and fun to work with. He worked well with all types of personalities - and we really gave him a whole roomful to work with. The final product was amazing and we were very satisfied with everything on the whole. We'd definitely recommend him to anyone out there who needs a good photographer, but is on a budget!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Wayne Tam Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• Elizabeth Etienne Photography
    Elizabeth Etienne Photography Wedding Photographers

Wayne is THE best photographer in his price range hands down! maybe it's because he was trained by me???(ha! ha!).

• Marina del Rey, 90292 See on map