Watson Weddings & Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Hannah is the founder and creative director of Watson Weddings & Events, an event planning business serving Texas and beyond. With a dedication to making weddings special for everyone involved, Hannah loves creating small details that make every event just a little more memorable. Listening to a couple’s vision, she gives her full attention to making their dream wedding a reality.

Watson Weddings & Events helps couples plan their ceremony, reception, and rehearsal, making the process as stress-free as possible. Committing to as much or as little planning as couples need, Hannah can provide full planning, partial planning, and month-of coordination options for civil unions, military weddings, elopements, and non-religious or religious weddings. Her services cover creating timelines, coming up with to-do lists, going over budgets, giving referrals, and offering complete event design.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sara W. Married on 05/20/2022

May Wedding

Professional, Responsive and helps with vendors. We chose Hannah for our May wedding. We did Day of Coordination. She gave expert advice and helped us understand the wedding process. She also decorated the wedding venue, It was beautiful! I hope she helps your wedding as much as she helped with mine!!!
    Lori V. Married on 11/20/2021

Simple and Perfect

We hired Hannah as our month of coordinator. She helped me find a good bakery for our cake and when I couldn't find a florist, we ended up hiring Hannah to be our florist as well. Hannah stayed in communication as much as needed up to the day of, she did an in person walk through with me of the venue, she hosted our rehearsal the day before and managed all of the vendors excellently during the wedding and reception. She was so easy to work with and the the day turned out perfect thanks to all of the support we got from Hannah. She also did a fantastic job as our florist. The ceremony and reception florals were stunning. She's super talented and I would recommend her to anyone in the Waco area looking for a planner.
  • Kelcey
    Kelcey Married on 11/12/2021

Forever Thankful!

We are forever grateful to Hannah for making our wedding the most amazing day anyone could have. Her calming presence made me feel relaxed and gave me the ability to actually enjoy the entire wedding day. She made sure all the vendors knew exactly what to do and when, and kept me as in the loop as I wanted. If there were any problems leading up to the wedding, or on the wedding day, I never knew because she handled everything so efficiently. She even went out of her way to make sure all the parents were happy the entire day, and they raved about her for weeks after the wedding.

I am not a great planner, and the idea of planning a wedding was overwhelming. But Hannah made sure I had goals each month and helped me meet them so we stayed on track. She also made sure to contact all of the vendors to make sure they knew exactly what I wanted. She helped me find the vision I wanted for our wedding and expanded on it to be even more beautiful than I dreamed. You can tell she does this simply because she loves it and loves her clients. I will never forget her and how amazing she helped make my wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Watson Weddings & Events 1
Discount

15% off for First Responders and Military. Please have ID available to show proof.

Waco, TX, 76708
Location of (Watson Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding