Watson Weddings & Events

Waco, TX View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Hannah is the founder and creative director of Watson Weddings & Events, an event planning business serving Texas and beyond. With a dedication to making weddings special for everyone involved, Hannah loves creating small details that make every event just a little more memorable. Listening to a couple’s vision, she gives her full attention to making their dream wedding a reality.

Watson Weddings & Events helps couples plan their ceremony, reception, and rehearsal, making the process as stress-free as possible. Committing to as much or as little planning as couples need, Hannah can provide full planning, partial planning, and month-of coordination options for civil unions, military weddings, elopements, and non-religious or religious weddings. Her services cover creating timelines, coming up with to-do lists, going over budgets, giving referrals, and offering complete event design.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Rebecca
    Rebecca T. Married on 11/28/2020

Kind and helpful

A wedding planner is definitely worth the cost, and after working it out, Hannah was so affordable. My wedding was on Nov 14, 2020, and we started working together in Feb 2020. She checked in monthly and prompted me in what needed to be done next. If I couldn't do something or was at a loss, she was there to give suggestions or offer assistance. She was also always available for me throughout the year beyond our normal check-ins. She made the actual day so much easier. She made the day-of schedule and was in contact with my vendors to make sure the day ran smoothly. If I needed her for anything, she offered her help or had one of her associates work with me the day of. I'm so glad I went the wedding planner route, especially since my wedding was at my in laws property and everything needed to be brought in. It was a beautiful wedding in no small part due to Hannah!
    Kellie B. Married on 11/05/2020

Shiraz Garden Styled Shoot

Monarch Event Rentals, recently had the pleasure of working with Hannah for a styled shoot at Shiraz Gardens. She was amazing to work with. From the beginning she knew exactly what she was looking for and was very communicative. She created such a smooth transition for the entire event even when a few road blocks came her way. She had a beautiful vision, and I am ecstatic that we were able to help bring her vision to life. I cannot wait to work with her in the future.
    Abby Married on 10/04/2020

Hands Down The Best!

Hannah with Watson Weddings & Events was the blessing we never knew we needed!! She was included in our venue package and thank goodness she was! She did SO much for us leading up to and on the big day. She was involved in planning, our timeline, styling the tables and venue, day of coordinating, set up and more. She quickly understood the vibe and style we were going for and ran with it. She was also super responsive and eased all of our concerns. Our day was so peaceful and smooth, and I truly did not have worry about anything! Seriously, it was all stress free. We could not have done it without her (Not to mention, she did this all while being very preggo)!

Deals

Watson Weddings & Events 1
Discount

15% off for First Responders and Military. Please have ID available to show proof.

Waco, TX, 76708
Location of (Watson Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding