Ithaca, NY 14850 Map · Phone number

Washburn Entertainment 5
Washburn Entertainment 6

Agnes Kvasz · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing team!

Hiring Washburn Entertainment for our wedding 8.9.19 was the best decision we made! Music was the most important factor for me (besides food) and they did not disappoint. Chris and his team are fun, flexible, and clearly love what they do which makes all the difference. They had the guests going all night and my husband and I barely left the dance floor because the vibe was so good! Thank you a million times!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Patty · Married on 01/12/2019

Washburn Entertainment is amazing!

I am a true believer that a DJ can make or break your wedding (or any event). It kills me when someone says "oh we just hired the cheapest one we could find. I mean all they do is play a playlist" - I'm sorry, but you are absolutely wrong if you believe this. DJs set the tone for your wedding/event. If you have a DJ that's there to just play music off a playlist you've created, there is a good chance you're not going to be happy with your event.

We hired Chris because we wanted so much more than music from our DJ - we wanted lighting, someone to direct the crowd at all times & keep the event organized, fun introductions for our Bridal party, and of course, fun/modern music. Chris and his team delivered all of these services and exceeded our expectations. From our first meeting until the end of our wedding, Chris has been so fun and easy to work with. Our wedding ran so smoothly, the lighting was perfect, he recorded our vows for us (an awesome surprise!), sent pictures and videos from our wedding, and the most important part: our guests were dancing for three hours straight. Chris did not play one song that made people leave the dance floor. We had quite a few people tell us that our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been to, and I have Washburn Entertainment to thank for that.

Long story short: I would highly recommend Washburn Entertainment to anyone, especially those in their 20s and 30s who are getting married.

Thank you so much Washburn Entertainment!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Toria

Toria · Married on 10/20/2018

Personal touches galore, your guests will be blown away

Chris is hands down the most professional and fun DJ we could have possibly hoped for. He and his team were amazing on our wedding day, even through a last minute ceremony change because of rain, the music was perfect. Everyone LOVED the photobooth and went through it multiple times. We all had as many strips printed as we needed so that everyone could have a copy AND he emailed me all of the digital copies to share via social media. We went with the TV screens setup and Chris added SO many personal touches, clips and audio of us from our ceremony that had JUST happened, slideshows of our engagement/life photos, and special video sequences as the music played throughout the night. (I was blown away by the Harry Potter tie in and that he knew how obsessed I am). We were also able to make special video messages for our parents that played during the mother/son dance etc. He curates a playlist based on all of your likes and there is never a dull moment. His mixes are great and you get a bigger variety of music without listening to entire songs. His setup and demeanor are both sleek and modern, giving other DJ's a run for their money. The uplighting was perfect as well, he used a soft amber color that complimented our natural wood colored barn venue. What really sets Chris apart is all of the personal, emotional touches. Those are the moments that we and our guests will remember the most from the day. Overall, I can't recommend Chris and his team enough, they really went above and beyond to make our day stress-free and the most fun we've ever had.

Sent on 10/29/2018