Edison, NJ 08817 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Warger Productions, LLC

Greg Warger has been in the professional production industry for six years now. After graduating from Farleigh Dickinson University, he became a freelance videographer and editor for a multitude of production companies including Tri-Star Products in Fairfield, of "Montel Williams: Living Well Show" fame, Lighthouse Lights, a professional film and TV lighting studio and rental house, and has also worked on a feature length film titled "The Sunset Sky," which has shown at festivals internationally. He has also had the privilege of conducting video interviews with many celebrities such as New York Giants Head Coach Tom Coughlin, and New York Mets Center Fielder Carlos Beltran. He continues to produce, edit, and shoot corporate, wedding, and event videos here at C & G Productions. He is critically acclaimed for his fun yet professional style of video production.

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Warger Productions, LLC

Julie · Married on 11/30/2012

Warger Productions did a great job. Greg was not able to shoot our wedding himself, but the videographer he chose did an outstanding job of getting great shots and blending into the party. We didn't even realize he was there. He went out of his way to work with our photographer to make sure both the video and the pictures came out great. The final edit of the video looks amazing. It was put together beautifully and flows so nicely. Greg did a great job and was so easy to work with! Thank you so much.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Nichole · Married on 03/03/2012

Everything about Warger Productions is incredible. From Greg's attitude and attentiveness to his excellent editing skills and ability to capture all the best moments. We were so pleased with our experience with Greg and his company. Before our wedding we weren't sure on the whole video aspect, but after seeing the results, not only are we thrilled to have spent the money for video, but words can't even describe how amazing the investment was. Photos are nice sure, but the ability to re-live your ENTIRE wedding day is priceless. We went with Greg's package that included the RAW footage. This was the icing on the cake. You don't realize how fast the wedding day will go, and being able to relive everything was such an emotional experience for us. Greg's edited full recap definitely hit the highlights, and we've already watched it dozens of times. He did a shorter version that is perfect for family members who might not sit through the entire verision. One day when we have children, we'll be able to actually SHOW them our wedding rather than a few still images. Couldn't have been more happy with Warger Productions! Amazing job!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Kerry · Married on 03/06/2010

I used Warger Productions for my wedding this year and I would highly recommend Greg. He was very professional and prompt. I had to follow up with many of my other vendors and it was a refreshing change to have Greg initiating contact with me. Greg went above and beyond my expectations and I have many wonderful moments to view on video for many years. I feel a videographer was an important part of my wedding and Warger Productions was the icing on the cake!

Sent on 10/18/2010

• Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC
    Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC Wedding Planners

I have worked with Greg many times through the years and his consistency in delivery has always been top-notch. Our clients have been extremely happy with their film-style memories by Warger Productions. Great to work with and quality service. We look forward to working together for many many years to come.

• Edison, 08817 See on map